Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Default Re: Ryan Dunn of MTV's Jackass dead in car accident

Quote Originally Posted by Brujesino
    I might have found that funny when i was in Jr High.
    Those films came out in 2000 so you probably were in jr high missing this stuff

What that it sucks he died BUT i wont miss him.This guy did nothing of value.People want to talk about why Kim Kardashian is popular?Why are these ****s popular too?
    Because they provided entertainment. What have YOU done with YOUR life? Nothing. So worry about your own life and not others.

Quote Originally Posted by AI3Anthony
    Because they provided entertainment. What have YOU done with YOUR life? Nothing. So worry about your own life and not others.
    I am worried about my life.If you read what i posted it would be very clear that i didnt give a shit about his life but that it sucks when people die.

What that it sucks he died BUT i wont miss him.This guy did nothing of value.People want to talk about why Kim Kardashian is popular?Why are these ****s popular too?
    Why ****ing post then? Why bother? The dude died, post a new thread where you discuss things like why KK is popular or not. Because when someone dies and you say "i don't miss him" you sound like a dick. Are you a dick?

Thats sad :/ I liked him

NBA Superstar

I might have found that funny when i was in Jr High.

if u don't fiind any of the Jackass's funny/entertaining at all, then you have to have a Dick Cheney like personality. i find it hard to believe anyone could sit thru all of that and not find any of it the least bit funny/entertaining...

Quote Originally Posted by Godzuki
    if u don't fiind any of the Jackass's funny/entertaining at all, then you have to have a Dick Cheney like personality. i find it hard to believe anyone could sit thru all of that and not find any of it the least bit funny/entertaining...
    But dont you respect me poodle/smokee/godzuki?I'm going against the majority of the poster here they are all ganging up on me!

Quote Originally Posted by niko
    Why ****ing post then? Why bother? The dude died, post a new thread where you discuss things like why KK is popular or not. Because when someone dies and you say "i don't miss him" you sound like a dick. Are you a dick?
    Why post? come on now seriously?Its a messageboard your supposed to post opinions and thoughts i just happen to post one that isnt very popular and indeed dick-ish.

I guess i'll stop posting because people get offended when i dont care about a dude who stuck shit up his ass died.

NBA Superstar

But dont you respect me poodle/smokee/godzuki?I'm going against the majority of the poster here they are all ganging up on me!
    if they were being dikkheads then sure, but somehow i doubt you ever watched a Jackass movie to know wtf you're talking about regarding it being only entertainig for young kids.

Why post? come on now seriously?Its a messageboard your supposed to post opinions and thoughts i just happen to post one that isnt very popular and indeed dick-ish.

I guess i'll stop posting because people get offended when i dont care about a dude who stuck shit up his ass died.
    You keep digging yourself deeper and deeper

Learning to shoot layups pollackjack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AI3Anthony
    You keep digging yourself deeper and deeper
    Kind of like Ryan Dunn. More like Ryan DONE. Am I right? Because he's dead... And its a homonym.

Seriously though, why DO people care if one of the guys from Jackass died in an accident. Or more importantly, why are they shocked? These were guys who's incessant giggling while they got hit in the nuts became completely needed when YouTube came along, I'm surprised they all haven't died of drug overdoses because they are completely irrelevant. If he hadn't died, nobody would be wondering where Ryan Dunn was today. This is the best possible thing that could have happened to him for his fans because at least he got to die young instead of being the sad lonely drunk who sadly recalls the glory days of his youth wherein he laughed while one of his friends fell in poop.

I didn't say don't post. You are adding nothing to THIS discussion though. So why post here?

My 4 yr old daughter hate snails (i'm going somewhere here). Her friend got a snail. So, her friend and 3 other girls are playing with it. My daughter keps saying "I DON'T LIKE SNAILS". Her point was "stop looking at it because I don't like it so i want all of you to stop doing it". It was selfish and i explained to her why and she got it.

You are doing the SAME thing. Basically I DONT CARE ABOUT THIS PERSON which basically means "STOP TALKING ABOUT HIM BECAUSE I DONT WANT YOU TO". Except my assumption is you are not four.

R.i.p.

Local High School Star Ol Dirty Bastard's Avatar

RIP R.Dunn

CKY tapes used to be a source of entertainment back in high school.

I am worried about my life.If you read what i posted it would be very clear that i didnt give a shit about his life but that it sucks when people die.
    Well i guess your trying to say that its a sad story but he had no impact on your life whatsoever.. if so maybe you shouldnt have an opinion. Because your not gonna be "right" no matter what you say.