Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast
    Michael Jordan of ISH

Default Durant is set to destroy LeBron's legacy

That is if the Heat make the Finals. Peak LeBron losing to a pre prime 23 year old kid that he went 1 on 1 with?...go ahead and burn LeBron's legacy/all time status.

Default Re: Durant is set to destroy LeBron's legacy

I'm all for diminishing LeBron's accolades and what he's done since he's been in the league, but this is a bit premature.

Troll who tries to provoke you

Quote Originally Posted by LeFraud James
    I'm all for diminishing LeBron's accolades and what he's done since he's been in the league, but this is a bit premature.
    I'm glad LBJ got out of shyte hole call cleveland where you live.

That franchise is been destroyed by MJ too many times.

CAVS owners can never get a player better than injury ridden old Shaq who'll miss half of the season & entire POs.

LBJ did great for himself. Put CAVS in its place with "the decision." moved on to "south beach" where sun shines at its brightest.

no need to wast your MVPs on a franchise which is happy with just that. filling local bars with LBJs name.

faaaak clevelend. Just like "indians", "browns", "cavs" such forever too.

By all means KD, crush that shit until nothing is left of that man but his receeding hairline.

To me no matter how many playoff wins he gets, no matter how many MVP trophy's, no matter how many stats he piles up, the move to Miami will not be validated until he's holding up that championship. And the road could not have been any easier for them this playoffs.

Nuggets/Avs/Broncos. NuggetsFan's Avatar

It's going to be either that or what really sets off his legacy. He'll have a chance to try and defend what seems like the consensus 2nd best player in the league. OKC aren't like the Mavericks. They have the star power in Durant\Westbrook\Harden to where it seems like people actually expect them to beat Miami.

The stage is set for either LeBron to crumble and fall apart ala '11 or finally get the monkey off his back against more than suitable competition.

The ISH'ers Champion!

If there is a team Lebron will look forward to beating without any remorse and dare I say "killer mentality" is OKC. Saw it in the regular season. No way in hell will Lebron go down easy against OKC. No way.....if OKC does pass and Miami too, you might be bound to watch the best of Lebron James. I don't need to mention I am not fond of Lebron's choke jobs and I criticize him and troll on his stans....but Durant and the young guns are the guys I really see him having a true agenda for him to actually prove himself - a rivalry, an individual one in the biggest stage. Much more than Kobe or any other team.
    Last edited by PickernRoller; 06-05-2012 at 01:23 AM.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by gengiskhan

CAVS owners can never get a player better than injury ridden old Shaq who'll miss half of the season & entire POs.

LBJ did great for himself. Put CAVS in its place with "the decision." moved on to "south beach" where sun shines at its brightest.

no need to wast your MVPs on a franchise which is happy with just that. filling local bars with LBJs name.

Shaq played in the Playoffs for Cleveland

ur biological parents from Cleveland bro?

honestly never seen someone so intensely butthurt by some random unassuming city before

yet somehow this heat team is barely better than the best lebron cav's teams

and worse than those cav's teams when they dont have bosh

Mods are MIA.

This thread doesn't make one iota of sense.

This guys an idiot.

If Miami Heat were to lose to OKC, it would not be from anyone on OKC outplaying LeBron. It'll simply be because of OKC's depth

For Miami to win, LeBron will have to play at MVP level with some consistent support from Bosh/Wade and role players

I rep Lakers!

Quote Originally Posted by PickernRoller
    If there is a team Lebron will look forward to beating without any remorse and dare I say "killer mentality" is OKC. Saw it in the regular season. No way in hell will Lebron go down easy against OKC. No way.....if OKC does pass and Miami too, you might be bound to watch the best of Lebron James. I don't need to mention I am not fond of Lebron's choke jobs and I criticize him and troll on his stans....but Durant and the young guns are the guys I really see him having a true agenda for him to actually prove himself - a rivalry, an individual one in the biggest stage. Much more than Kobe or any other team.
    This.

Lebron has been buttering up to Durant all off season to have the confidence if it comes to a Finals matchup. It's like if he has some type of friendship with Durant it's not as much pressure for him.

Local High School Star Bernie Nips's Avatar

Hypothetical:

If LeBron plays out of his mind, Wade goes shit, KD goes shit but Thunder win the Finals... and Westbrook is named FMVP.

Does Durant still destroy LeBron's legacy?

Or would it then be Westbrook's legacy?

Would he be able to leapfrog both?