Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Cali Love

Default Re: Ever Hooked Up W/ A girl off Craigslist?

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. I'm So Rad
    Lol if yo girl sucks you off and then ya'll take a trip to kay jewelers...how is that different than giving a girl the money instead for a bj?

It may not happen directly, but no married guy or boyfriend that isn't cheating is gonna get p*ssy constantly without giving up something whether it be money, time, space, etc.

I mean I see where you're coming from but in my opinion, ain't no difference between the 2 examples I gave.
    Well if you get your girl some jewelry she won't get off your d!ck for a good week(well atleast in my case) while when you pay for puss it's a one time deal. I'll probably pay more for the jewelry but it's more longterm lol

And if you don't have a girl you can always hit the bars and clubs and try to get some ass while only paying for drinks.

But yeah I can see what you're trying to say. You pay anyway but if the bitch i'm paying isn't hot enough I don't see the reason to pay her instead of hitting the clubs.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by pete's montreux
    Depends on if the sex was worth it. If she's a lame lay, I'd be pissed, if not, then it wouldn't bother me. I don't do out-calls so I've never had to pay for a hotel.
    Does this mean that you invite the hookers to your mom's house, where you still live?

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. I'm So Rad
    Everybody pays for p*ssy in some form or another
    +1

Quote Originally Posted by brownmamba00
    SMH@ppl who pay for sex

ask a girl out, pay for the dinner and movie, then sex.

that's legal prostitution