Page 23 of 25 FirstFirst ... 13202122232425 LastLast

Default Re: What God says to Atheists: "Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools!"

Quote Originally Posted by Bladers
    Reading it once or twice a week for a 10 minutes duration doesn't cut it.
    I used to read my bible and study for 6 hours a day and sometimes all day when I was younger (13-17).
    Well that makes you God.

Default Re: What God says to Atheists: "Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools!"

Quote Originally Posted by ShannonElements
    Rufus, you're fighting a losing battle. That post I made about proof was for the benefit of anyone who might latch onto his logic, like what happened in that last thread. Not surprised he ignored it. He is as indoctrinated as they come, on top of being stupid.
    I know. I can't help myself. I really need some sleep right now.

Quote Originally Posted by rufuspaul
    Yep, its your MO.
    So backing up my statements with scripture is a bad thing? So then what should I back it up with then?

I know see why you believe all the things you believe, you don't hold scripture to a high standard so

If you are taking the bible as the literal word of God it most certainly does. Are you saying "church" is a metaphor? Heresy. Get thee behind me Satan!
    so metaphor means metaphor?

If someone asked me what metaphor means? I respond with metaphor?
    Well that's the word, but what does it mean?

What does Idiot mean?
    What does a retard mean?
    What does church mean?

Yep those are words, but what are their meanings?

Rufus your logic fails.

You said the Bible that you are quoting from is the literal word of God. I asked you how you are so sure since there are a plethora of bibles out there. You never answered this question along with a slew of other questions you have avoided.
    I said the bible is the word of God, I never pointed towards any specific translation. I use KJV, NLT, NKJV, NIV, AMP. Different translations of the same manuscript.

Just like books today are translated in multiple languages.

I am St. Rufus, the patron saint of nba season ticket holders. NBA owners pray for me to give them free loans in the form of season ticket deposits in order to fund their rich lifestyles in the event of a lockout.

Seriously, we are all called to be saints. Only some are worthy.
    Who are the worthy ones?

I didn't want to do this.

But since this fool is living in his own world. I mean I have never debated with someone who lacked scriptural knowledge as bad as this dude. Its almost impossible to debate with. Why because he doesn't debate with scripture.

Infact he's against using scripture...

Anyways: False doctrines Catholic Church

There, a dose of reality.

I know see why you believe all the things you believe, you don't hold scripture to a high standard
    I've referenced everything with scripture.

so metaphor means metaphor?

If someone asked me what metaphor means? I respond with metaphor?
    Well that's the word, but what does it mean?
    So what you're using the insanity plea now? You said taking anything in the bible as a metaphor was a sin. You were using "church" as a metaphor. You have contradicted yourself. You fail. Go straight to hell.

I said the bible is the word of God, I never pointed towards any specific translation.
    Wrong. You said the bible was the literal word of God and when I asked you repeatedly what version of the bible was the literal word of God you said the King James version.

I didn't want to do this.

But since I'm living in my own world. I mean I have never debated with someone who lacked scriptural knowledge as bad as this dude. Its almost impossible to debate with. Why because he doesn't debate with scripture.

Infact he's against using scripture...

Anyways: False doctrines Catholic Church

There, a dose of reality.
    Fixed

Bladers is admitting defeat. Good.

I'm going to bed. Later ISHiots.

Oh, and before I go, maybe Bladers can explain the heresy in the Catholic profession of faith, something I've asked him repeatedly to do and he keeps avoiding.
    Last edited by rufuspaul; 07-01-2011 at 02:23 AM.

Hey rufus.

Go here and get your hand dirty!

http://carm.org/roman-catholicism

A site to get your feet wet.

Hey rufus.

Go here and get your hand dirty!

A site to get your feet wet.
    Thanks but I prefer to go to the Holy See directly. He even tweets now.

Bladers is admitting defeat. Good.

I'm going to bed. Later ISHiots.
    First of all I already ether'ed you. Second of all I can't debate with you! You don't know scripture. You said it yourself, my MO is to use scripture and your MO is to stay clear away from them.

So Its pointless for me to respond to the archive of copy-pastes because you lack biblical knowledge to acknowledge or respond to them.

It would be better if I emailed my response to the ones who actually wrote it.

Don't forget I already ethered you from my initial postings prompting you to dump the archive of catholic sites, I also already destroyed a full post of the archive.

I will destroy the rest tomorrow.
    Last edited by Bladers; 07-01-2011 at 02:28 AM.

First of all I already ether you. Second of all I can't debate with you! You don't know scripture. You said it yourself, my MO is to use scripture and your MO is to stay clear away from them.

So Its pointless for me to respond to the archive of copy-pastes because you lack biblical knowledge.

It would be better if I emailed my response to the ones who actually wrote.

Don't forget I already ethered you from my initial postings prompting you to dump the archive of catholic sites, I also already destroyed a full post of the archive.

I will destroy the rest tomorrow.

I don't think you even know the meaning of "ether".

You haven't proven anything except that you're a close-minded revisionist fukktard. I'm sticking with my 2000 year old religion which I don't force on anyone. If you continue to attack it with your made up pseudo doctrinal garbage, I will continue to respond. Good night good sir.

but seriously refus.

Check the site out.

Read the section they have about the Roman Catholic. Its surely more well communicated than how I have presented it to you.

Again, I have nothing against you. You claim I said you are going to hell. Which I said no such thing
    And so many other things. Yet I have said from the beginning I have nothing against you. Jesus said "He that is for us is not against us"

I strongly distaste for false doctrines, whether they be of the roman Catholics, or the Mormons, or the Jehovah witness or other christian denominations.

I know you lack biblical knowledge, not because you can't attain it. But because you haven't set your heart to obtain it.

I pray you read the bible more and show yourself approved unto God, rightly dividing the word of truth. But please check the site out. Then we can continue.
    Last edited by Bladers; 07-01-2011 at 02:36 AM.

I don't think you even know the meaning of "ether".

You haven't proven anything except that you're a close-minded revisionist fukktard. I'm sticking with my 2000 year old religion which I don't force on anyone. If you continue to attack it with your made up pseudo doctrinal garbage, I will continue to respond. Good night good sir.
    Well look at the site and find out if my pseudo doctrinal garbage or w/e is made up.
    I will surely post quotes here tomorrow.

NEVER forget da SONICS RainierBeachPoet's Avatar

I am St. Rufus, the patron saint of nba season ticket holders. NBA owners pray for me to give them free loans in the form of season ticket deposits in order to fund their rich lifestyles in the event of a lockout.

Seriously, we are all called to be saints. Only some are worthy.

intercede for us-- in reading this thread as well as ending this lockout!!

Quote Originally Posted by DonD13
    I Corinthians 14:34-35

Let your women keep silence in the churches: for it is not permitted unto them to speak; but they are commanded to be under obedience, as also saith the law. And if they will learn any thing, let them ask their husbands at home: for it is a shame for women to speak in the church.
    Just beautiful, I need to start going to church.