Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Dunking on everybody in the park

Default Re: Harrison Barnes destroys Kevin Durant at Elite Skills Camp in Chicago

People who say *insert name here* looks like Durant in college did not watch Durant in college. He seemed to swish almost every damn shot. Craziest thing I've ever seen.

Root Of All Evil

Default Re: Harrison Barnes destroys Kevin Durant at Elite Skills Camp in Chicago

Quote Originally Posted by taucesays
    People who say *insert name here* looks like Durant in college did not watch Durant in college. He seemed to swish almost every damn shot. Craziest thing I've ever seen.
    If there is people who are not old enough to have seen Durant in college. That seals the deal ... I have to leave these boards.

Quote Originally Posted by Samurai Swoosh
    If there is people who are not old enough to have seen Durant in college. That seals the deal ... I have to leave these boards.
    Nah it's just bandwagoners who like to lie and say they've been on players since they were sophomores in high school.

Quote Originally Posted by taucesays
    Is it really that wrong to say i see a little Durant in Barnes game if i had to make a comparison to Barnes it would not be Durant. So your saying Durant is so good that no player can play like him I don't understand why people get so ****ing offended when there favorite player is compared to a young player

Quote Originally Posted by Ikill
    Is it really that wrong to say i see a little Durant in Barnes game if i had to make a comparison to Barnes it would not be Durant. So your saying Durant is so good that no player can play like him I don't understand why people get so ****ing offended when there favorite player is compared to a young player
    Durant very rarely had trouble scoring in college. He was making it rain 2-3 times a week. Barnes has outright struggled at times. He's much thicker than Durant and better at driving. The only similarity I see is that they're both lanky black forwards.

Durant is also far from my favorite player. I'm a Laker fan. Lived in LA all my life. I'm only familiar with his college days cause I was at UCLA when he was at Texas. I'm tired of that ripthough crap. He needs to put on some size or he'll go down as top 50 instead of top 10 like he's capable of.
    Last edited by taucesays; 06-29-2011 at 06:58 PM.