Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Local High School Star lpublic_enemyl's Avatar

Default Re: Why do guys do the "wait a while before you call/text a girl" thing?

i'm not that into texting but don't wait too long when u guys are actually dating girls get upset when u don't text them after they text u if u don't know each other or just met, text within a 12 hours to a day

Banned

Default Re: Why do guys do the "wait a while before you call/text a girl" thing?

Quote Originally Posted by lpublic_enemyl
    i'm not that into texting but don't wait too long when u guys are actually dating girls get upset when u don't text them after they text u if u don't know each other or just met, text within a 12 hours to a day
    WHAT?

Quote Originally Posted by IGOTGAME
    yeah, I was out this weekend and my female friend gave a guy her number. He texted her 2 hours later at 3:00AM trying to hang out the next day. Needless to say what happened to that text and his chances...
    my wife (before we were married) visited me in NY. we hooked up and she went home and i was sad but didn't email her or anything because i figured we may never see each other again. that, more than anything had her pursuing me hard. she was annoyed i did not email her and kept calling. 6-9 months later, she was in NY living with me.

for some reason girls don't want you to need them at the time but later in retrospect they want you to have needed them. (You'll hook up and they'll be like "yeah, i know you wanted to call me right away." But if you did, you have no chance.

Anyone whose had any experience with women knows they are not logical.

Quote Originally Posted by niko
    my wife (before we were married) visited me in NY. we hooked up and she went home and i was sad but didn't email her or anything because i figured we may never see each other again. that, more than anything had her pursuing me hard. she was annoyed i did not email her and kept calling. 6-9 months later, she was in NY living with me.

for some reason girls don't want you to need them at the time but later in retrospect they want you to have needed them. (You'll hook up and they'll be like "yeah, i know you wanted to call me right away." But if you did, you have no chance.

Anyone whose had any experience with women knows they are not logical.
    Girls are stupid.

the same reason some girls make guys wait for sex...

because they know that if you give it up right away we won't want that bad any more...too easy...no fun

guys don't want to be "easy" either...cause "easy" is unattractive

Quote Originally Posted by TrueGreenFan
    It makes the ho think we're not so eager to hit it..... even tho that's far from the truth

This is what i usually do. text several hours apart even days if need be. most girls have low self esteem, so you gotta take advantage of it. While your waiting to text her hour between, all the time she is in here room jumping up and down that a guy wanna go out with her.

I text-ed some girl this question she said " dont text back fast like a wierdo. Wait a ll while.'

High School Starter

Quote Originally Posted by lilojmayo
    This is what i usually do. text several hours apart even days if need be. most girls have low self esteem, so you gotta take advantage of it. While your waiting to text her hour between, all the time she is in here room jumping up and down that a guy wanna go out with her.

I text-ed some girl this question she said " dont text back fast like a wierdo. Wait a ll while.'
    to be fair though, it does depend on each situation/girl. ive been with plenty of girls who i texted frequently and didnt keep them waiting and everything went good.

my point is, you may have a higher success rate if you "keep them waiting" but i usually dont simply because i get bored easily so i end up talking to them. i know it's not the "right way" and i may endanger my chances of success with some girls but not so much that it effects me too much.

Home of the 16

So you wouldnt look desperate or needy. You gotta balance your shit out, if she thinks your needy.. thats where your in trouble.

Banned

ni99as still do that?

I be texting em the same day I met em. That waitin shit for the birds

Serious playground baller

Quote Originally Posted by kaiiu
    ni99as still do that?

you ain't never lied doe. but niccas ain't up on da shit you be on breh. cut us some slack, jack. be cool, fool. be real, jill.

Quote Originally Posted by kaiiu
    ni99as still do that?

Agreed. That waiting shit is indeed for the birds.

Always leave them wanting more?

Personally, I don't the make them wait shit when it comes to texting after I meet a girl. I text her the next day, ask her to hang out.

I think waiting only works on certain girls. But you have to make yourself less available so as to catch their eye.