Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 29101112

Default Re: If you bash Christians - you're progressive, hip. Bash Jews, Muslims? Racist. Yes?

Quote Originally Posted by FourthTenor
    lol its legend of josh.

i dedicated page 7 to giving him the attention he wants, and the self inflicted pain he wants be seeing my handsome face and feeling the aura of my swag and thinking about how he is the most miserable member of the board with the most miserable life.

but the rest of this thread is real discussion. everyone else is having it. he's the only one awkwardly trying to derail it with his emotional breakdown.

let's just leave him to whither, swagless and alone.

As usual, you're barking up the wrong tree. It isn't me. I haven't used a gimmick account in years. Your quick-LOJ finger on the trigger is getting played dude. You think every new gimmick is me. It must be LOJ! It just must be! Get off the nuts already.

On the first page I attempted to take up for you when everyone said you were trolling. I look at this thread as a valid point. Why would I suddenly jump the gun and talk shit?

Default Re: If you bash Christians - you're progressive, hip. Bash Jews, Muslims? Racist. Yes?

defending your one gimmick with another gimmick?

youre the only person that refers to yourself as "LOJ" and all your names (nanners, goon time, lilkatemoss, premeditated etc.) have the same things in common: they are completely fixated on me, and they use the same words like nikka and fakkit that you used all the time on your old names when living out your urban fantasy.

fixate all ya want on me dawg. it aint no swag off my back. its actually pretty satisfying to know how many envious people there are whose lives im fortunate not to live. When i log off and am away from the comp i dont even think about this site. you of course never log off. while im out floating on my back in the ocean or double fisting drinks in a club grinding on a mamacita, you're still on here thinking about me. checkmate!
    LOL, you've lost your mind, son. I'm not any of the posters you mentioned. Whatever helps you feel better though. Checkmate, dawg! OMG, I'm double-fisting drinks and grindin' on bit*hes up in the club.

A) the only thing you fist is another man's asshole.

B) you're gay. so that means you're grinding on tranny's in some hollyweird pha66ot club

C) YOU'RE the one who thinks of this site 27/7... I think we all know that.

I think everyone in this thread is the same person.

Wouldn't that be something?

board has some psychos on it...

______________________ Balla_Status's Avatar

Primetime with the voice of ****ing reason.

"lol you're still sucking off daddy's tits"

"lol you're balding"

"stfu virgin"

"alcoholic racist"

"you look like a girl. Nice hair ****!"

This happens in all my threads, because i make quality threads, and insecure fan boyz and fixat0rs come in and cry out for my attention.

you gotz mindraped boy-o, by some i|l|l shit! stay in the minor leagues, and keep pumping out dem tweets Pulsar in the Dark, i|l|l be reading.

On topic, people shit on Christians because they are jamming an agenda down our throats and are the most politically active in the US of A. Muslims are trying NOT to be noticed right now, and Jews be doing their thang (banking cake and eatin motza ball soup at Jerry's World Famous).

'Progressives' bash 'Christians' because that is the battle currently brewing in our politics between the tea-baggers and the Obamabots.

Its like John Forte negroes, Poli-Sci.

Blu Ray

not a f*cking chance in hell goon time is loj

rank sentamentalist

stupid thread. even if it was true, which it isn't really, it isn't about anything. there's plenty of relevant bullsh*t to rant about going on every day, why waste so much time milking a strawman double standard that doesn't even make a point?

Not airballing my layups anymore

Default Re: If you bash Christians - you're progressive, hip. Bash Jews, Muslims? Racist. Yes

Can you teach strong social and moral values without having to justify them as the will of some god whose existence you cant remotely describe in detail??
    Absolutly, many parents do. I would caution that I don't teach my children morals on the basis of "it's the will of some God" as you stated.

Why do you have to invoke Jesus and other such fiction in order to teach your children real virtues like compassion, altruism, patience, responsibility etc??
    What denotes fiction. I find plenty of evidence that Jesus existed and over half of the world's population agrees with me. Not because my parents told me so, but through my own discovery. And again you don't have to invoke Jesus, but I choose to.

You can't just explain to them why its good for them and the society they live in to practice such habits? You have to relate it to a science fiction book and a promise to live forever? ?
    I assure you my children have no concept of life or death let alone eternal life.

Maybe you want to control them just like the religion aims to. Maybe you want to create a bond through religion, something you can be sure you'll have in common with your kids as they get older. Maybe you're afraid that without that bond they'll grow apart from you toward their own interests, and THATS why you want to control them with church?

Hm?
    Please don't debate using baseless assumptions. I don't know you and you don't know me, let alone what fears I have as a parent or my intentions behing my parenting acts. Deal?

I assure you my intentions are not to brainwash as you originally stated. As a parent all I can do is lead by example and hope my children make healthy decisions.

College star

bashing muslims and sensationalizing their faults is the norm now. anyone saying anything contrary to this, is just being delusional. Christians get their fair share of criticism and continuous bashing.

the only religion that is not touched is judaism. thats jsut the honest truth. Not saying we should.