Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst ... 89101112131421 ... LastLast

Default Re: Breaking Bad: Season 4 Discussion Thread.

Maybe Gus noticed a glare off of Walt's glasses on his head. The camera kind of focused on them in the last shot.

Local High School Star Ol Dirty Bastard's Avatar

this show is too intense for me. I almost had a seizure with that final build up from last night's episode.

best. show. ever. (next to The Wire/Sopranos)

Oh yeah, Mitch Kramer? johndeeregreen's Avatar

I couldn't believe that Jesse let on that he knew the boy was poisoned.:

NBA rookie of the year

Quote Originally Posted by johndeeregreen
    I couldn't believe that Jesse let on that he knew the boy was poisoned.:
    Even though Jesse has shown some grit, he is still new and inexperienced in the game, especially in comparison to Gus. He's only been in the game for roughly a year in real time, so you can't expect him to have those types of smarts and instincts so soon.

Wtf was Walt's plan with Jesse? If I was Walt I would fake my own murder, make Jesse run to Gus and admit to doing it, and then wait for a vulnerable spot, since there have been many so far this season

Quote Originally Posted by Tarik One
    Even though Jesse has shown some grit, he is still new and inexperienced in the game, especially in comparison to Gus. He's only been in the game for roughly a year in real time, so you can't expect him to have those types of smarts and instincts so soon.
    Has it really only been a year in realtime? That's insane.

High School Varsity 6th Man entropy35's Avatar

Jesse could simply say to Gus " i won't work unless everybody close to walt is safe".

Also what the hell happened to Heisenberg, hopefully he comes back with a bang.

Quote Originally Posted by entropy35
    Jesse could simply say to Gus " i won't work unless everybody close to walt is safe".
    That's pretty much what he's been doing and look where it has got him. Gus isn't going to leave it alone until Walt is dead and Jesse is cooking for him.

Local High School Star Ol Dirty Bastard's Avatar

can't wait for sunday!

promo
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uW921asea2g

is that Gus I see with a gun?

I hit open 5-foot jumpshots with ease Niytrus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ol Dirty Bastard
    can't wait for sunday!

promo
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uW921asea2g

is that Gus I see with a gun?
    Crazy... Looks like Jesse went to the DEA? Did not expect that...

LAL|LAC

Quote Originally Posted by Kensta
    How the hell did Gus know that there might be something going on with the car?
    here's what I think was going through Gus' head

- If Jesse knew Brock was poisoned, then he must have known which poison; doctors don't use magic "poison tests," they have to look for specific chemicals.
    - And if Jesse knew it was ricin, the first thing he would do is check his cigarettes, so he must know that it was his ricin.
    - And yet, when Gus asked him how how the kid got poisoned, Jesse said he didn't know. Which means he doesn't think it was Walt.
    - Walt was the only other person with "motive" to hurt Jesse, and he was supposedly the only other person who knew about the ricin. So if Jesse doesn't suspect Walt, it means he knows it wasn't Walt for some other reason.
    - Which means that Jesse must know that Gus did it... but he didn't say it to his face in the chapel, just had this clear rage in his eyes
    - Which means he's plotting something and didn't want to raise any suspicion while he carries out his revenge.
    - Which means he had ulterior motive to act up and make Gus go out the hospital. And since Jesse knows that Walt is on his side, Walt is alive, and they have likely been in contact with each other.

He might have also seen the sunlight reflecting off of the glasses on the top of Walt's head when he was scanning the nearby rooftops.

And if Gus knew Jesse's blood type, he damn sure knew Walt is capable of making a bomb. So he ditched the Volvo.

LAL|LAC

Quote Originally Posted by johndeeregreen
    Has it really only been a year in realtime? That's insane.
    Yeah, I think the entire four seasons of this show have taken place in no more than a year to a year in a half, in BrBa time.

Remember Skyler was already pregnant in the very first episode, and the baby is only a few months old. And didn't Walt Jr have his 15th birthday in season 1, and now he's 16, right?

Also, there was that episode a few weeks back where it starts off with Walt in a robe, waiting to hear his results on the cancer, and he starts a conversation with some dude in the hospital, and tells him that he's been dealing with cancer/chemo kinda stuff for 11 months... or something along those lines.
    Last edited by LA KB24; 10-05-2011 at 02:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by LA KB24
    here's what I think was going through Gus' head

- If Jesse knew Brock was poisoned, then he must have known which poison; doctors don't use magic "poison tests," they have to look for specific chemicals.
    - And if Jesse knew it was ricin, the first thing he would do is check his cigarettes, so he must know that it was his ricin.
    - And yet, when Gus asked him how how the kid got poisoned, Jesse said he didn't know. Which means he doesn't think it was Walt.
    - Walt was the only other person with "motive" to hurt Jesse, and he was supposedly the only other person who knew about the ricin. So if Jesse doesn't suspect Walt, it means he knows it wasn't Walt for some other reason.
    - Which means that Jesse must know that Gus did it... but he didn't say it to his face in the chapel, just had this clear rage in his eyes
    - Which means he's plotting something and didn't want to raise any suspicion while he carries out his revenge.
    - Which means he had ulterior motive to act up and make Gus go out the hospital. And since Jesse knows that Walt is on his side, Walt is alive, and they have likely been in contact with each other.

He might have also seen the sunlight reflecting off of the glasses on the top of Walt's head when he was scanning the nearby rooftops.

And if Gus knew Jesse's blood type, he damn sure knew Walt is capable of making a bomb. So he ditched the Volvo.
    This would explain the 2 second shot of Walt's glasses.

I hope this season goes out with a bang. My gut says someone of great importance will be going down tonight

What can I do for you? SuperPippen's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by catch24
    I hope this season goes out with a bang. My gut says someone of great importance will be going down tonight
    Of course, dude, it's the fuc[COLOR="Black"]k[/COLOR]ing season finale!

According to Gilligan, Cranston, and Paul, tonight's episode is going to have multiple "A-HA, HOLY SHIT!" type moments, with at least one coming right before the final credits roll.

Sadly, I believe one of the surprises has been spoiled for me.

Still can't wait for tonight, though!