Page 8 of 22 FirstFirst ... 56789101118 ... LastLast
    Titles are overrated Kblaze8855's Avatar

Default Re: Breaking Bad: Season 4 Discussion Thread.

the thing is he never had a walking on air moment during the whole series. you know the point in a story where everything is going great and you are making money and the plan is working out.
    Id say he had exactly one such moment.

The first couple days cooking with Gale. He had a contract for millions and he was totally safe. Then the cartel twins tried to kill him and shit got wild. But when he and Gale first started he was happy. They were sitting around drinking coffee and discussing poetry with happy music in the background. Only moment of the show he seemed to have stability and no problems.

soundcloud.com/agua-1 andgar923's Avatar

I just replayed it frame by frame and I didn't see Mike try to kill Jesse at all.

Oh yeah, Mitch Kramer? johndeeregreen's Avatar

Why would they want Jesse dead anyway? He's no longer the thorn in his side whereas Walt has become a monstrous pain in his ass. There's no logic to it whatsoever. Eliminating Jesse would make Gus indentured to Walt, and as we saw tonight, that's the exact opposite of what he's going for.

Great episode tonight. It finally unravels (completely) for Walt. I can't wait to see how he's going to try to get out of this. Can he get near Jesse? Try to kill him? Ask Jesse for the money? Gus will certainly find out that the DEA has been tipped and that will obviously expedite the hit on Walt and his family.

One thing we saw tonight that we ALL saw coming was Skyler's blundering finally coming to a head. Not that Walt's track record has been impeccable to date, but that dumb broad REALLY f*cked them now.

Quote Originally Posted by Kblaze8855
    "Not to mention that the blood provided for Jesse was clearly poisoned.

Look at the color, that's not the color of normal blood, that's the color of poisoned blood. Mike would have shot him and then explained it as someone else shooting him, and then brought him there to "get help" where he would be given the poisoned blood and then die in the hospital. Then they could show surveillance footage of it to Walt where Jesse was brought in with a gunshot wound and they tried their best to save him. It wasn't Gus' fault. The cartel shot him and they just couldn't do anything about it.

Genius, Gus. Genius."
    That's absolutely retarded.

On the imdb forums, and was reading a bit of it. When Walt and Gus were in the desert, Walt says " if you could kill me" and it's in Mike's voice..

I played it and its true.. didn't even realize it.

Quote Originally Posted by Kobe Jnr
    On the imdb forums, and was reading a bit of it. When Walt and Gus were in the desert, Walt says " if you could kill me" and it's in Mike's voice..

I played it and its true.. didn't even realize it.
    It's not Mike's voice. It's one of those things where if someone suggests it your mind works to believe it. IE misheard song lyrics etc. But it's definitely Walt talking.

Gus isn't stupid, do you really think he would give Walt a warning that he intends to kill Hank? I think it's a test. He knew Walt would get the warning out.

If Hank is under police protection, he can't be investigating the cartel can he? He could have done it to give himself time to move the lab. If I'm wrong, then Gus is a damn fool. He should have shut his mouth and killed Hank. Then Walter would have to just accept it.

I'm not really sure if Ted is dead or paralyzed. Also, they make it seem like Skyler gave up all the money they had. I thought Walt had millions under his house.

Quote Originally Posted by RoseCity07
    I'm not really sure if Ted is dead or paralyzed. Also, they make it seem like Skyler gave up all the money they had. I thought Walt had millions under his house.
    I thought the exact same thing.

Quote Originally Posted by johndeeregreen
    It's not Mike's voice. It's one of those things where if someone suggests it your mind works to believe it. IE misheard song lyrics etc. But it's definitely Walt talking.
    If you can watch the episode now, watch it.. its' his voice.

Quote Originally Posted by Kobe Jnr
    If you can watch the episode now, watch it.. its' his voice.
    I did, and it's not.

High School Varsity 6th Man

I thought the exact same thing.
    They been spending like crazy. Car wash business, Hank's rehab,Walt's cancer treatment,Ted, Multiple Cars.Walt makes about 3.5 million a year and he hasnt completed a year yet.

Gus knew Walt was gonna go crazy. Now Walt is gone and Hank cant do his undercover investigation.
    Last edited by DropStep; 09-26-2011 at 07:03 AM.

NBA rookie of the year

Walt couldn't have had millions under his house. His salary was 7 mil per year and has only been working for Gus for a few months. Take his YTD earnings and subtract the car wash purchase, Ted's loan, Walt's and Hank's medical expenses, there isn't much $$ left.

Nice little Godfather reference with oranges as Ted fell. By far the least appealing character
    Last edited by Tarik One; 09-26-2011 at 10:27 AM.

Definitely one of the better episodes of the show. Gonna be interesting to see how Walt goes about everything before the season finale.

What can I do for you? SuperPippen's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kblaze8855
    I read this on IMDB:

"did everyone see mike try to kill jesse at the 'hospital'?

by shartbomb 4 hours ago (Sun Sep 25 2011 20:35:16) Ignore this User | Report Abuse

its really quick but its there. when jesse is about to leave with gus, mike wakes up for a split second, points his gun at jesse, and then passed back out from his wound. you have to play the scene at like 1/100th speed but its totally there."

Someone else said:

"Not to mention that the blood provided for Jesse was clearly poisoned.

Look at the color, that's not the color of normal blood, that's the color of poisoned blood. Mike would have shot him and then explained it as someone else shooting him, and then brought him there to "get help" where he would be given the poisoned blood and then die in the hospital. Then they could show surveillance footage of it to Walt where Jesse was brought in with a gunshot wound and they tried their best to save him. It wasn't Gus' fault. The cartel shot him and they just couldn't do anything about it.

Genius, Gus. Genius."

I could see either being the case but...why would Gus want Jessee dead when he also wants Walt dead? I have to watch every episode 2-3 times to see everything.

The people who posted this are obviously being sarcastic and parodying the whole "Mike pointed his gun at Jesse!!!!!" thing.

What can I do for you? SuperPippen's Avatar

I did, and it's not.
    Yup, it's definitely not.

Why people continue to randomly make up such idiotic theories that would make absolutely no sense whatsoever even if they were true is beyond me.

"OMG MIKE BRIEFLY HAD HIS GUN POINTED IN JESSE'S DIRECTION AS HE WAS OPENING THE CAR DOOR, OMG THEY WANTED TO KILL JESSE ALL ALONG!!!