Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Hardcore Pawn is the most racist show ever

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing
    That's the worst show out there. Which drives me insane considering the network it's on. Tru TV had all this advertising a couple years back about how it's not "reality" it's "actuality", but you can blatantly tell that every show is complete bullshit.

Do they still COPS on that channel? That's about the only thing that's real.
    Tru TV is only good for Forensic Files.

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing
    That's the worst show out there. Which drives me insane considering the network it's on. Tru TV had all this advertising a couple years back about how it's not "reality" it's "actuality", but you can blatantly tell that every show is complete bullshit.

Do they still COPS on that channel? That's about the only thing that's real.
    its actually pretty funny, or was funny early on. i remember telling people to flick to it when it first aired and we were all laughing our ass off at it here.

like i said its Barkley's favorite tv show

Quote Originally Posted by Samurai Swoosh
    Ohhh, internet threats. "what yo' fingas, boy"

"Awww the man is trying to hold me down"

None of this is scripted. Stop it. Stop crying. It's 2011, no one needs to potray blacks in a negative light.

All of this is reality. You walk into a pawn shop in an urban enviornment, especially one in Detroit ... of course you're going to see trashy, desperate, strung out, ignorant, stupid people.

That's what the "pawn" industry PREYS upon, dude.uu

And yes, a majority of them just so happen to be black. I know you're sensitive to it because the vast majority of the blacks on the show end up looking stupid, ridiculous, etc.

But it's reality.

Same thing with "48 hours" ... blacks killing people for $5 dollars owed to them. Just stupid stuff. But it's the reality of the situation.

They do show cool things that come into the Pawn Shop ... but the difference is compared to say "Pawn Stars" is they are in Las Vegas. A variety of people come in there with cool things. It's a melting pot out there.

"Hardcore Pawn" takes place off 8 Mile Rd. in Detroit. As someone who has lived in Michigan, it shouldn't be suprising seeing the stuff you do watching the show.

But they still show cool things being brought into the shop. I've seen a program from a MLK ceremony, a spy camera from a early US Air Force Reconissance Jet, etc.
    If you don't think that show is acted out, I am wasting no more time with you. Good lord.

NBA lottery pick

On the subject of crime shows, "the first 48" is probably one of the best shows I've seen. Gets pretty intense sometimes though.

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by Kungfro
    On the subject of crime shows, "the first 48" is probably one of the best shows I've seen. Gets pretty intense sometimes though.

yeah i get real into that sometimes. i've learned a lot from that show, like play dumb and just keep saying "i don't know" if you're being interrogated. it pisses the detectives off and they think you're too smart to trick

NBA Superstar

Some white kid did that in Texas. They were like "man, this kid is SO smart" ...

the kid ended up being acquited too. Then I've seen them literally coherse black kids and mexicans into acting out exactly what they did in front of cameras. Not just in words. Literally acted it out.

yeah i was laughing when i saw that, think we're talking about the same episode. those detectives got all kinds of schemes trying to get you to talk, and its funny to see it from their side, and how mad they get when they know they can't get anything

NBA Superstar

The cops aren't that smart ... especially that officer in Texas. And I think you know who I am talking about. He's clearly the dumbest one on that show, but I will refrain from mentioning it before people get sensitive. Then you see the people who get shook and tell them EVERYTHING.

so true

Have all these quoted posts been deleted? I don't see them anywhere but in the quotes...?

I'm a fan of the show. I record it every time I see it on. It's actually really solid entertainment. Sure, some of the shit that goes on could be staged, wouldn't surprise me, but there's no doubt the majority of that show is what really goes on in that store day-in day-out.

It's genius really. You're not paying any actors. The owner, son, daughter, employees and even the customers are simply doing their normal day-to-day and on TV to boot. Even the name of the show 'Hardcore' Pawn (surely was derived from hardcore po[COLOR="Black"]r[/COLOR]n) is genius.

LOL @ OP talking about wanting to bang Ashley the whale.

Final note: show is not racist.

Quote Originally Posted by Legend of Josh
    I'm a fan of the show. I record it every time I see it on. It's actually really solid entertainment. Sure, some of the shit that goes on could be staged, wouldn't surprise me, but there's no doubt the majority of that show is what really goes on in that store day-in day-out.

It's genius really. You're not paying any actors. The owner, son, daughter, employees and even the customers are simply doing their normal day-to-day and on TV to boot. Even the name of the show 'Hardcore' Pawn (surely was derived from hardcore po[COLOR="Black"]r[/COLOR]n) is genius.

LOL @ OP talking about wanting to bang Ashley the whale.

Final note: show is not racist.
    Ashley is a sexy curvy woman. It's too bad you like skinny no curve having model types that look like 13 year old boys-

Root Of All Evil

Quote Originally Posted by Bless Mathews
    It's too bad you like skinny no curve having model types that look like 13 year old boys-
    Wait because he doesn't find the one over weight b1tchy chick from the show sexy that means he likes skinny girls with no curves, who like 13 year old boys?

Or he just doesn't like lumpy, out of shape girls who don't take care of themselves?

I think its the latter.

But hey, beauty is subjective.