Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Default Why does everyone look at their poop on the toilet paper after wiping?

Don't lie. I check for patterns.

Default Re: Why does everyone look at their poop on the toilet paper after wiping?

All the time, I think most people do.

How many people pee in the shower? I do probably 50% of the time.

Banned

Default Re: Why does everyone look at their poop on the toilet paper after wiping?

how do u kno ur not the only 1?

Gotta make sure it's healthy lookin' poop.

Ever look at your shit and be like "the fck did I eat" or "why the hell is broken glass floatin in the toilet?"

Quote Originally Posted by L.Kizzle
    Gotta make sure it's healthy lookin' poop.

Ever look at your shit and be like "the fck did I eat" or "why the hell is broken glass floatin in the toilet?"
    Yes.

Anyone ever wipe their ass and the toilet paper rips and there's a little piece of shitty toilet paper stuck between your hairy ass cheeks? I think that's happened to me like three times in my life. Once at work and when It happened I said "You gotta be f*cking kidding me?" out loud in the men's bathroom while two other co-workers were in there with me."

What does it mean if you have green poop?

I always take showers naked.

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Meticode
    Yes.

Anyone ever wipe their ass and the toilet paper rips and there's a little piece of shitty toilet paper stuck between your hairy ass cheeks? I think that's happened to me like three times in my life. Once at work and when It happened I said "You gotta be f*cking kidding me?" out loud in the men's bathroom while two other co-workers were in there with me."
    You want to know what's worse? When one of your fingers breaks through the paper as you wipe cause you didn't fold it properly or use enough of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing
    You want to know what's worse? When one of your fingers breaks through the paper as you wipe cause you didn't fold it properly or use enough of it.
    Never had that yet. Probably because I ball it up, I don't fold really. Which is probably why I induce tearing sometimes.

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Marv_Albert
    Death is near

Keep it tight for me The-Legend-24's Avatar

I look at it then smell it.

Quote Originally Posted by Marv_Albert
    It means you're consuming something that has a ton of green in it. Mint ice-cream, vegetables/fruits, cake frosting, etc.

It's pretty self-explanatory.

The Magic are a trash HylianNightmare's Avatar

this thread is full of lulz
    i usually look to check if my poop looks normal

I use about half a roll of toilet paper everytime I Have a sh it just to make sure I have wiped it all, keep watching the toilet paper till theres nothing left to wipe can't stand leaving poo still there.

How do you know "everyone" does it?

I gotta cover the window.