Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345
    Dunking on everybody in the park Unstoppabull's Avatar

Default Re: Why does everyone look at their poop on the toilet paper after wiping?

And OP how do you know that everyone checks?

You stalker...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QmMmuf5p0W4

Default Re: Why does everyone look at their poop on the toilet paper after wiping?

Quote Originally Posted by InspiredLebowski
    At first I was like "the **** is this thread?" Then I was like "well...I do do that."
    Haha do do.

Roy Hibbert Super Star InspiredLebowski's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by L.Kizzle
    Haha do do.
    I was getting worried my witty high brow punnage would go unnoticed

Yeah I wipe standing up. How the hell do you wipe sitting down? Isn't that what girls do?

don't know why I avoided this thread so long...it is full of hilarious immaturity

I normally look at the used toilet paper to see if I gotta keep wiping. Nothing more annoying than an itchy butt hole. Although, every now and then, I don't wipe it all. Either I forget, or I'm in a hurry, or I get tired of the never-ending wiping so I remedy that at the end of the night with my special loofa. I shower with 2 loofas color coordinated. One for my body and balls and one strictly for my ass crack. My roomate in tech school learned that the hard way. Anyone drop a really long turd and then stared at it to see how big it was? I definitely do. Anyone ever diahrreaed in a toilet and intentionally not flush just to see people's reaction? I've done that once or twice.

Quote Originally Posted by Killbot
    Yeah. I actually thought I had a hemorrhage there at first and I was panicking.

More reason to hate is that after you're done, the inside of your ass hurts like f[COLOR="Black"]u[/COLOR]ck.
    Bro this is the truth, i hate having the shits and going for about 7 in one days shits like sandpaper

Quote Originally Posted by Jasper

What are those toilet's called that shower your as@ ??
    It's called a bidet.

a LAKER & a DODGER fan Lakerlove420's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Eat Like A Bosh
    Also I piss and poop at the same time sometimes. It sucks when I forget to point my dick downwards and then I end up peeing in my pants partially But it's all good.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lakerlove420
    sorry for this bro but I will tell you something that my Dad told me when I was really pretty young.. and I mentioned that.. he told me
    "when you get older and your dick gets bigger you don't have to worry about that"
    I shouldn't have to explain further but I'll just say that it will hang more downward and not outward... just sayin ..

[COLOR="White"]man that's rough[/COLOR]
    uh.. hello...^^^this is FUNNY .....(no? am I crazy?
    I guess not funny since I had to say so

Nobody had anything to say about this..huh?
    I thought it was hilarious (true as well

I guess most of you are still pissing on your pants while peeing shitting down.
    Because I don't see how it's possible this was not funny if you've ever been there
    and are seeing it from either of our perspectives.. hmm

This is one of those threads where I hope there is noone else around me while I'm reading it.

Cali Love

Quote Originally Posted by mlh1981
    This is one of those threads where I hope there is noone else around me while I'm reading it.

To see if the output matches the effort.

Local High School Star

To check for some worms