Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Default Re: Why does everyone look at their poop on the toilet paper after wiping?

Drink half a bottle of Pepto Bismol and then look at your poop. Guarantee you you'll think you're insides are dying.

Default Re: Why does everyone look at their poop on the toilet paper after wiping?

Am I the only one that takes a shit butt-ass naked?

I always take all my clothes off when I shit. Since I know I'm gonna be in here for a minute, might as well get comfortable.

Quote Originally Posted by Marv_Albert
    I use about half a roll of toilet paper everytime I Have a sh it just to make sure I have wiped it all, keep watching the toilet paper till theres nothing left to wipe can't stand leaving poo still there.
    Save the trees and use a wet wipe. I use wet wipes at home. I only use toilet paper if I'm out and about. There's no way you're going to get your ass totally clean if you're hairy as f*ck no matter how many times you wipe with regular toilet paper. You're just smeary that runny shit all over your ass hair.

Wet wipes is the way to go.

Keep it tight for me The-Legend-24's Avatar

I hate when my ass gets all sweaty.

Quote Originally Posted by L.Kizzle

I always take all my clothes off when I shit. Since I know I'm gonna be in here for a minute, might as well get comfortable.
    I usually don't, but the last 6 months when I take a shower in the morning (like clockwork) I have to take a shit right after I take a shower. It's kind of refreshing. I get back on the scale before and after my shower and I'm like "Whoa! I just lost 1 pound of shit!"

Quote Originally Posted by The-Legend-24
    I hate when my ass gets all sweaty.
    Likewise. There's been times before where a tiny piece of toilet paper must've ripped off while wiping my ass. Later in the day after exercising and sweating and shitting I take a shower then a perfect round ball of toilet paper is at the top of my ass crack. About the size of a beebee. My ass cracks rolls toilet paper into balls.

Quote Originally Posted by L.Kizzle

Same here. I'm a bit worried that if my shit creates a splash, it might leave a stain in my clothes.

Quote Originally Posted by Meticode
    Likewise. There's been times before where a tiny piece of toilet paper must've ripped off while wiping my ass. Later in the day after exercising and sweating and shitting I take a shower then a perfect round ball of toilet paper is at the top of my ass crack. About the size of a beebee. My ass cracks rolls toilet paper into balls.

My fingers sometimes rip through the paper and my fingers are all full of shit.

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. I'm So Rad
    I'm the opposite. I have to shit right before taking a shower. To me the perfect morning is brushing my teeth, taking a piss, taking a shit, then showering. I feel accomplished after that
    Real deal. Having shit pains or urges at work or school just is not cool and ruins your day. Getting that shit (literally lolz) out of the way before leaving the house is a great feeling.

Dam all this talk about shit, making me wanna take a shit.

BRB.

I hate splashers. I usually can tell when I'm getting a splasher though and I stand up slightly after I drop it so that it won't hit my ass. I feel weird taking a shit naked
    You rather take a shit with pants and draws hangin on your ankles?

Get free brah.

I'm not even gonna to lie, I do look @ my poop....and I also sniff my poop too.

That shit got me fvcked for a good 4 hours

I'm just not used to it. I've done it before it just feels weird to me.

Plus, unless I've got a sticky bomb, I'm only on the toilet for about 10 minutes tops so it's not that long that my pants are down
    You're obviously not at one with your self if you can't poop naked.

Quote Originally Posted by Marv_Albert
    What does it mean if you have green poop?

Blue food coloring.

Quote Originally Posted by 8BeastlyXOIAD
    I'm not even gonna to lie, I do look @ my poop....and I also sniff my poop too.

That shit got me fvcked for a good 4 hours