Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Default Re: Why does everyone look at their poop on the toilet paper after wiping?

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. I'm So Rad
    Maybe I'm not

Just part of the maturing process. I still can't bring myself to piss in the shower.
    aim for the drain

Banned

Default Re: Why does everyone look at their poop on the toilet paper after wiping?

Quote Originally Posted by L.Kizzle
    Am I the only one that takes a shit butt-ass naked?

I always take all my clothes off when I shit. Since I know I'm gonna be in here for a minute, might as well get comfortable.
    not only do I get naked, but, I turn of the light and turn on facet on(I'm weird as fukk) and light up some candles.

of topic: you ever get a boner while taking a sh1t and that's when you have to pee some more? You don't know whether to tuck your d1ck in the bow or hold it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. I'm So Rad
    I know that but I still just can't bring myself to do it.
    The fck kind of shit is this?

Piss ... it feels good too. The warm water running on you while you piss ... oh!

I like go shit and play hand held yahtzee. Sometimes i play so long my feet fall asleep, then I get up and i fall down as im wiping, and I get shit all over my hamstrings n shit. (Shit, accidental pun).

Quote Originally Posted by Premeditated
    not only do I get naked, but, I turn of the light and turn on facet on(I'm weird as fukk) and light up some candles.

of topic: you ever get a boner while taking a sh1t and that's when you have to pee some more? You don't know whether to tuck your d1ck in the bow or hold it.

Quote Originally Posted by Premeditated

Never took a romantic shit before.

And who do you take a shit from? Aren't you giving it to the toilet?

I hate that buzz when you get a ghost wipe, you just took a massive shit but that poo must have been glossy as hell cos theres nothing on the toilet paper

what's up with that?

I use the shower hose to rinse the old butt.......you should try it, it

[QUOTE=tomtucker]I use the shower hose to rinse the old butt.......you should try it, it

It's to assess how much wiping you will have to do. You wipe once.. check the toilet paper. Is there A LOT of poop on it, but your bet still feels wet? You're going to need a lot of toilet paper. You might need to ration the amount of TP you use, if you're low, or trying to save money.

But if you wipe and there's barely anything.. and your butt feels fairly dry? You just fold the toilet paper over once, and finish off the job.

Well I have the habit of wiping while standing up, so yeah...

Of course I'll see it.

Also I piss and poop at the same time sometimes. It sucks when I forget to point my dick downwards and then I end up peeing in my pants partially But it's all good.

NBA lottery pick

Quote Originally Posted by L.Kizzle
    Am I the only one that takes a shit butt-ass naked?

I always take all my clothes off when I shit. Since I know I'm gonna be in here for a minute, might as well get comfortable.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9copjcVRZ64

a LAKER & a DODGER fan Lakerlove420's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Eat Like A Bosh
    Well I have the habit of wiping while standing up, so yeah...

Of course I'll see it.

Also I piss and poop at the same time sometimes. It sucks when I forget to point my dick downwards and then I end up peeing in my pants partially But it's all good.
    sorry for this bro but I will tell you something that my Dad told me when I was really pretty young.. and I mentioned that.. he told me
    "when you get older and your dick gets bigger you don't have to worry about that"
    I shouldn't have to explain further but I'll just say that it will hang more downward and not outward... just sayin ..

[COLOR="White"]man that's rough[/COLOR]

Dont H8 the Laker H8er glidedrxlr22's Avatar

....checking for corn.