Default Floyd Mayweather vs Victor Ortiz Sept 17 Thread

HBO's Faceoff with Max Kellerman

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dIO0ZJw041g

Victor "Vicious" Ortiz

29-2

vs

Floyd "Money" Mayweather

41-0

IMO: As much as i want Ortiz to win, in order to bring the latino fan base back to a whole new level, I cant bet against a man who has not lost . I just cant... plus I want to see Manny vs Floys so in the long run I want and feel Floyd Mayweather will win this fight thus setting up the superfight.

Discuss.

Default Re: Floyd Mayweather vs Victor Ortiz Sept 17 Thread

Floyd ***** Mayweather wont fight if he aint sure of his victory cause he dont want that clean sheet of his stained so I guess he wins easily.

Quote Originally Posted by dunksby
    Floyd ***** Mayweather wont fight if he aint sure of his victory cause he dont want that clean sheet of his stained so I guess he wins easily.
    Hes fighting a good fighter.. wasnt it Shane who wouldnt give Floyd a fight in his early days?

verylegit
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

mayweather needs to cut the bs and fight pacman. dudes are worse than those vag!na kids you see at the playground all mad at eachother ready to fight but all they do is stare at eachother while breathing heavily and not fight because they are pu$$ies

Quote Originally Posted by Gunnin4HoLeS
    Floyd Mayweather will win this fight thus setting up the superfight.
    How long has this been said?

Quote Originally Posted by DonD13
    I think Floyd needs a punching bag after his layoff. Like Roger said, everybody needs to be active and that's why Floyd needs a tune-up for Pacquiao.
    Sad thing is that he makes sooo much money fighting Ortiz.
    The man considered the best fighting Ortiz? wtf? the guy who get dropped in every fight... Ortiz has no skills...
    The guy who had "no heart" after Maidana is now considered a "young hungry lion" lol
    Ortiz will get stopped. But he doesn't care since he will get paid like a mofo and all Floyd fans will give him credit for trying and taking the test.
    Man I really really like Mayweather but his inactivity and tune-up fights suck. He has the skills to be GOAT but he should move around in weight and fight the best instead he's taking on Security and women...
    name me a better fighter than Ortiz for Floyd other than Manny Pacquiao...i'll wait. You guys act like Ortiz is some bum they picked from the streets.

With that said i got Money mayweather winning it

NBA Superstar

i hope Mayweather loses, and never gets to get the pay day fight against Pac, then goes broke. it would be karma

I think Floyd needs a punching bag after his layoff. Like Roger said, everybody needs to be active and that's why Floyd needs a tune-up for Pacquiao.
    Sad thing is that he makes sooo much money fighting Ortiz.
    The man considered the best fighting Ortiz? wtf? the guy who get dropped in every fight... Ortiz has no skills...
    The guy who had "no heart" after Maidana is now considered a "young hungry lion" lol
    Ortiz will get stopped. But he doesn't care since he will get paid like a mofo and all Floyd fans will give him credit for trying and taking the test.
    Man I really really like Mayweather but his inactivity and tune-up fights suck. He has the skills to be GOAT but he should move around in weight and fight the best instead he's taking on Security and women...
    The man is a glorified pussy.

NBA rookie of the year

What's the big fuss over him fighting Ortiz? Floyd is far from the only boxer to go up against a less than stellar opponent (not to say that Ortiz is some scrub, but you get the point) and break the bank. Floyd is a big draw. How is that so sad?

Recent greats like Oscar, Chavez, Leonard, RJJ have all gone against "easy" opponents with no criticism. But when Floyd does it, all of a sudden it's a problem and he's promply labeled a coward.
    Last edited by Tarik One; 08-02-2011 at 01:53 PM.

NBA rookie of the year

actually your right, at welter we have maybe Viacheslav Senchenko, Kell Brook, Jan Zaveck. not good names, Senchenko is undefeated but Ortiz brings a lot latino fans. Financially it makes sense.
    it's cool.
    But A TRUE CHAMP would go down and fight Khan, Maidana, Bradley (all better than Ortiz) or step up...
    You act as if those far-fetched matchup can happen at the drop of a hat. Last I checked, a reigning champ doesn't chase opponents, they chase him. A guy like Floyd doesn't have to go around chasing contenders just to silence you critics. It doesn't work that way in boxing.

Dont H8 the Laker H8er glidedrxlr22's Avatar

Ortiz trains at La Colonia boxing gym....about 3 miles from where I live.

NBA rookie of the year Styles p's Avatar

mayweather is still ducking charlie zelenoff.

who?
    charlie z bro the best boxer on the planet. if you don't know who charlie z is just surrender your ish account.

Quote Originally Posted by Styles p
    charlie z bro the best boxer on the planet. if you don't know who charlie z is just surrender your ish account.
    this.

750. never forget.

Quote Originally Posted by rezznor
    this.

750. never forget.
    dude his power level is over 1,000 now