Page 3 of 37 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast
    im a superhero

Default Re: Floyd Mayweather vs Victor Ortiz Sept 17 Thread

at least floyd is fighting boxers coming off wins or into some of the best form of their career.

whats pac doing? fighting margarito after going down to mosley. fighting hatton when he looks to have prepared for the fight for about a full 2 weeks before hand, and looked like a tub of lard. fighting mosley after he got done by floyd and then went on to fight a scratch. fighting clottey, well that one was just hilarious in itself. cotto is the only decent fight i can give for pac.

floyd is going out there fighting mosley after all these years of talk between the two and was in some form a fight he had to take. an undefeated hatton, who unlike the pac fight, didnt look like he was there just for the pay day. marquez who was in great form having another close battle with pac (back when manny actually took on decent fighters at their peaks) and a string of wins before and after that. and now mr vicious, who is in tip top form coming into this fight having dominated his last one and answered all his critics.

another observation, i find it funny that pac is going to be fighting marquez, and floyd, ortiz. pac going for a great counter puncher while floyd opting for a great south paw power striker. seems like prep up matches for each other if anything.

NBA Superstar

i just saw both of these fools on that HBO show where they face off talking with some host. Ortiz is too respectful to Mayweather, almost like he's timid while Mayweather knows it and is just acting like he's great. feels to me like the fight is already over. Ortiz has already lost mentally. sad.

NBA rookie of the year Styles p's Avatar

so after this fight is mayweather gonna be man enough to fight zelenoff? if they ever fight i got zelenoff for a first round k.o mayweather can't handle zelenoffs power.

Just read an article on Boxing Scene. Pacquiao said that he's going to fight Mayweather in July 2012.

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=499508

Quote Originally Posted by DonD13
    interessting. thanks for posting.
    I believe it when they're in the ring.
    And I wonder what they did about the drug-testing.

They also need to put a good Under Card if they want it to become one of the most memorable PPV's of all time.

NBA rookie of the year Styles p's Avatar

charlie z is going to floyd's gym to fight him.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-kheo...&feature=feedu

Fight in about 24 hours.

Biased Troll

Seems like all the big ppv fights these days amount to token scrapping between two guys who have already secured a fat paycheck and really dont give a shit about the match.

Dunno why peeps think this will be any different. Mayweather will jump arou d for an hour amassing technical points and ortiz will make a half assed attempt to go after him while trying to hold back a smile thinkin bout the payday he just got

NBA rookie of the year

Quote Originally Posted by FourthTenor
    Seems like all the big ppv fights these days amount to token scrapping between two guys who have already secured a fat paycheck and really dont give a shit about the match.

Dunno why peeps think this will be any different. Mayweather will jump arou d for an hour amassing technical points and ortiz will make a half assed attempt to go after him while trying to hold back a smile thinkin bout the payday he just got
    Give me an instance of a fighter mailing it in after getting paid a phat sum. You're just making up stuff.

Mayweather via UD. Victor Ortiz has a puncher's chance. Let's see If the long layoff and vacation wouldn't affect Mayweather's skills and performance.

Mayweather by UD. The only way I see it being stopped is if Ortiz quits. He's got a good chin. Ortiz will have to walk through Floyd's punches, trap him near the ropes, and not worry about getting caught. He's going to have to catch Floyd early while Floyd is still feeling him out.

I'd love to see Floyd's ass on the canvas.

Floyd chocking Ortiz at the weigh-ins today : http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/video...Wl3X6g7WQ85hD5
    Last edited by Reef; 09-17-2011 at 04:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Reef
    Mayweather by UD. The only way I see it being stopped is if Ortiz quits. He's got a good chin. Ortiz will have to walk through Floyd's punches, trap him near the ropes, and not worry about getting caught. He's going to have to catch Floyd early while Floyd is still feeling him out.

I'd love to see Floyd's ass on the canvas.

Floyd chocking Ortiz at the weigh-ins today : http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/video...Wl3X6g7WQ85hD5
    Is that Kevin Hart

Gayweather one day "manny pacquiao you're next."

Gayweather the next day "you know, I never said that."

Biggest p*ssy in all of sports.

Quote Originally Posted by The-Legend-24
    Mayweather still dodging Pacquiao. F*cking coward.
    Proof Of Floyd Mayweather Ducking Manny Pacquiao: Contradicts Himself In This Interview!

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/video...mPLdbHd5ZW5U42

Is anyone hype about this fight? I cant bring myself to on this bout. I'm goin to watch but the fight aint that big of a deal to me.

Quote Originally Posted by L.Kizzle
    Is that Kevin Hart
    Yup.

Philly #1