Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    National High School Star

Default Crazy Brawl At Red Socks Parade! (Several KO's & Curb Stompings)

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/video...89sx0x4mk17w9x

Northern liberal trash will be trash.

Default Re: Crazy Brawl At Red Socks Parade! (Several KO's & Curb Stompings)

The people at Fenway Park are probably the most pathetic thing I have ever seen

soundcloud.com/agua-1 andgar923's Avatar

The most KOs and stompings I

I hope all involved are thrown in prison, especially the piece of shit wearing the green shirt.

Too bad nobody knocked out the idiot holding the camera, sounded like he was about to orgasm when the guy got curb stomped.

Possessed by B-Ball Ancient Legend's Avatar

1:57, his head bounces up like a basketball.

NBA Superstar

Two suspects have been arrested, both charged with assault and battery with a dangerous weapon in the form of a shod foot: http://www.boston.com/metrodesk/2013...uMI/story.html

Two victims were treated at a local hospital and released.

Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorMurder
    That's cool how you think you know their political leanings because they were in a street fight.

They look poor and live in Boston. They're most likely liberal.

How does your whole crew get knocked out?

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Oh yeah, Mitch Kramer? johndeeregreen's Avatar

Guy in the Ortiz shirt deserves a bullet in the head.

What is wrong with people? First of all fighting... but the fact you fight to the point of wanting to cause someone serious injury for life, or even worse, death.

I've never been in a fight, but I have got jumped once by 10 or 15 guys once, and I'm glad I was able to get away, because who knows what they would have done. Its all too often you see people continuously kicking and punching people while they are knocked out, etc.

Sometimes, you have to fight, and there isn't a way out of it. But at least be smart. Solve the situation, and move on. If it comes to it, get help for the other guy if he is in a bad state. He won't want to fight you at the point of his ass getting kicked.

Learning to shoot layups

How did this all start?

I can't stand how 90% of peoples first instincts is to just stand there and watch this shit unfold. Another 9% whip out their cell phones and start recording while laughing and you got probably 1% of people that actually try to break this shit up. Society is full of sheep.

shoutouts to paul pierce and red shirt for being the biggest ******* in the video. Hitting the guy and kicking him in the face while he's wrestling with someone else. Your tough bro
    Last edited by SixShooter; 11-06-2013 at 01:43 AM.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by SixShooter
    I can't stand how 90% of peoples first instincts is to just stand there and watch this shit unfold. Another 9% whip out their cell phones and start recording while laughing and you got probably 1% of people that actually try to break this shit up. Society is full of sheep.

Honestly, too often people who try to break up fights get knocked out, stabbed, or shot. Often times its just not worth the risk.

But you could tell the dude in the red shirt spends like 5 hours in the gym every day just preparing for moments like this. Dude's a straight up ape, probably doesnt have a single functioning brain cell.

Gentleman Desperado East_Stone_Ya's Avatar

even the camera man deserves a bullet

I wish someone would curbstomp the guy making the video.