Page 21 of 24 FirstFirst ... 1118192021222324 LastLast
    Banned

Default Re: Jersey Shore Season 4: Volume CABS R HERE

Quote Originally Posted by kaiiu
    I almost spit my fvckin drink out at the end of last episode when Ronnie gave Mike that ultamatum.

" Either get yourself together or u have to leave"

Mike MADE the show and that shrivel dick ******* got some nerve
    right. He has the highest salary out of everyone one of y'all. You think he's gonna leave people you have sand in your ******? Not even the producer will let that happen. Him and Snookie are the biggest draws.

They are all just a bunch of idiots, at first they were fun to watch because they had a unique flavor of idiocy but now everyone has caught on to their idiotic ways and they dont have much to offer in terms of new and innovative idiocy.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by OhNoTimNoSho
    They are all just a bunch of idiots, at first they were fun to watch because they had a unique flavor of idiocy but now everyone has caught on to their idiotic ways and they dont have much to offer in terms of new and innovative idiocy.
    yep. I think they need to recast everyone or atleast replace everyone except Mike and Pauly and Jwow. Alot of these people can't carry a segment at all.

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by kaiiu
    I almost spit my fvckin drink out at the end of last episode when Ronnie gave Mike that ultamatum.

" Either get yourself together or u have to leave"

Mike MADE the show and that shrivel dick ******* got some nerve

Sitch is a homo. dude is so insecure and fronts so hard to make up for it. he's that type of weasel dude that will start fights like Pauly/Vinnie were talking about only when he's got backup there, and it was funny when they didn't back him up and he was all bitter talking about "u know who ure friends are"...they hate u fukkface

i mean he was okay before this season but this season they've shown how weak he is mentally over and over and over again, and from someone who acts like one of the cockiest pricks u'll ever see sometimes its just sorry watching him so insecure so often. i don't even get how people think he can fight or take Ronnie when he purposely rammed his head into a brick wall so he didn't have to, and then even made a joke about it to the very same person that was about to beat his ass mocking himself. then he's still fronting like he's tough, and this karate thing he's on is even worse

it just kind of reinforces that adage how some of the cockiest people are the most insecure. he's been pathetic in Italy

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Godzuki
    Sitch is a homo. dude is so insecure and fronts so hard to make up for it. he's that type of weasel dude that will start fights like Pauly/Vinnie were talking about only when he's got backup there, and it was funny when they didn't back him up and he was all bitter talking about "u know who ure friends are"...they hate u fukkface

i mean he was okay before this season but this season they've shown how weak he is mentally over and over and over again, and from someone who acts like one of the cockiest pricks u'll ever see sometimes its just sorry watching him so insecure so often. i don't even get how people think he can fight or take Ronnie when he purposely rammed his head into a brick wall so he didn't have to, and then even made a joke about it to the very same person that was about to beat his ass mocking himself. then he's still fronting like he's tough, and this karate thing he's on is even worse

it just kind of reinforces that adage how some of the cockiest people are the most insecure. he's been pathetic in Italy
    its funny how people talk trash on Situation because in real life he could kick all of our asses who talked shit on him.

just because Ronnie would have whooped his ass doesn't mean he can't fight. It's ronnie. He would mess us up.

You're totally wrong, they are treating him wrong and he has all the right to say what he says. They spread lies while he confronts them. He was also right about the real friends thing, what kind of friend walks a way when his friend is about to get in a fight? He did take on Ronnie, even with head trauma. That makes Ronnie look even worst considering he had the massive advantage fighting an injured person, in the corner in an inclosed area.

Name one blatantly bad thing Mike has done this season? If he has compare it to the other roommates. Mike might be cocky, but surely not as bad as Pauly. You have to admit, Mike is the realest on the show.

NBA Superstar

PS i really want someone to punch snookie in the face again, her and jianni shit is worse than Ron - Sammi drama and snookie is so into herself snobby it kills me

i still think JWOW is real hot right now despite how people think she's trash, i think she looks a lot better now than she did in previous seasons...Sammi's gotten fat and seems to be gaining more and more weight. she should put her hair up more, i think she looks a lot better that way than her normal down dew....Ronnie is pointless without him getting into fights. big reason why JS has gone downhill from the early seasons IMO.

[COLOR="White"]
    BRING THE NEGS FGTS!!!!11211[/COLOR]

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by 9erEmpire
    its funny how people talk trash on Situation because in real life he could kick all of our asses who talked shit on him.

just because Ronnie would have whooped his ass doesn't mean he can't fight. It's ronnie. He would mess us up.

wtf do u get the idea Sitch can fight?

i know dudes like him and i'd bet a million dollars Sitch would get beat down from a lot of dudes.

Banned

Mike was only actin out cuz he was bored and his feelins was prolly hurt no homo.

i know dudes like him and i'd bet a million dollars Sitch would get beat down from a lot of dudes.

Look out how he took on Ronnie, even with head trauma.......

Go bang your head unto the roads cement and then go fight someone

Banned

he hasn't shown that he can't fight either.

Mike knows karate and he is very disciplined. He knows when to use his karate and when not to.

Banned

from watchin season 1-4 its pretty obvious Ronnie cant fight worth shit.

1st fight- Was windmillin and swingin wild like a bitch vs a dude who was wasted

2nd fight- Ran up and stole on another dude who was wasted

3rd fight- Couldnt even beat Mike who head prolly felt like it was goin thru a tornado

Banned

Ronnie threw like two punches straight to Sitch's face and it didn't even phase him after he ram his head into a wall. Mike still stood in the same area. That's when he started to block Ronnie's other swings. Sitch didn't even move an inch. Ronnie got frustrated and tried to tackle him down. At the point, Sitch couldn't get up because the bed frame was behind him and he didn't have time to move and escape.
    I know this definitely don't mean anything but I thought it's pretty well known, Mike has a black belt in karate. I know it doesn't mean alot in an actual fight but it thought him fighting discipline, which is why he was able to keep his stance when Ronnie was coming at him. I also head a rumor that their was reports that stated most of the cast member thought Mike would have won the fight if they went at it again.

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by Dictator
    You're totally wrong, they are treating him wrong and he has all the right to say what he says. They spread lies while he confronts them. He was also right about the real friends thing, what kind of friend walks a way when his friend is about to get in a fight? He did take on Ronnie, even with head trauma. That makes Ronnie look even worst considering he had the massive advantage fighting an injured person, in the corner in an inclosed area.

Name one blatantly bad thing Mike has done this season? If he has compare it to the other roommates. Mike might be cocky, but surely not as bad as Pauly. You have to admit, Mike is the realest on the show.

Sitch has been ruthless to snookie, even if snookie was lying. but its Sitch's ego where he can't handle her lying even if its none of his business, since i believe him that he banged snookie but he doesn't have to prove it just to blow her relationship with that fgt jianni. i mean thats just wrong, considering how into him she is/was...

he's also been getting in fights at the clubs since he isn't having a good time while the rest of them are, and Sitch just stands/sits around posing or lifting his shirt anyways at clubs acting like some cocky dikkhead, and isn't really into having a good time like the rest of them. he's that guy who is just about pooohsee, which i'm sure some of ya'll will defend like its cool, but realistically robberies aren't cool, stuff he's pulled at times like what he did to Vinnie in earlier seasons isn't friend behavior. just saying Sitch is so self that i don't see how y'all defend him

like i said the saddest thing to me is seeing him all lonely and affected but rationalizing to himself he's not, meanwhile he's sitting on a chair alone in their place talking to himself each episode, like its all everyone elses fault.

he's almost as annoying as Teresa from Real Housewives of NJ

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by 9erEmpire
    he hasn't shown that he can't fight either.

Mike knows karate and he is very disciplined. He knows when to use his karate and when not to.

seriously i'd love to see Mike in a real fight, especially if he tried to use karate. that shit reminds me of the family karate places all over the place lil boys and girls take, where they really aren't learning shit that would help them in a real fight. i swear Mike trying to use his karate he's been talking up in a real fight is going to be straight comedy.