Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 1421222324
    NBA Superstar

Default Re: Jersey Shore Season 4: Volume CABS R HERE

Quote Originally Posted by Jackass18
    It's not so much that we love Mike, it's just by default that he's one of the better characters on the show. Sam and Ron are useless when they're not fighting and are rather annoying when they are fighting. Snooki and Deena are so retarded and annoying that I'm hoping that someone drowns them in the Atlantic Ocean next season. Somehow, that skank, Deena, has this big ego and acts like she's the center of the show. WTF? Nobody gives a shit about you. Then, you have Snooki who acts like a retard all the time, causes all kinds of drama, and does all kinds of stupid and embarrassing shit while everyone fixes all of her problems and then she comes out and says everyone is being a horrible friend to her. The dumb bitch is oblivious to reality. Get those 2 retards off the show please.

JWOWW is only shown when she's babysitting the 2 retards, so she's useless outside of showing off cleavage. Vinny grew this big ego and was trying to take over the show, but failed because he's not entertaining enough. Pauly is now relegated to being Vinny's lame sidekick. It was much better when the show was centered around Pauly and Mike, but now it's terrible because its centered around 2 retarded alcoholics who think the planet revolves around them. I feel like I wasted a bunch of time watching this season. They need to do something drastic next season.

well i agree with most of that other than Vinnie and Mike. Its flipped around to me. i don't hate Vinnie nearly as much as a lot of u hate him. And i can't stand Mike as much as a lot of u love him. i still don't really get the Mike love tbh, and i probably never will...to me he's as self centered as they come and one of those dudes who try to act like the shit at da club, but behind closed doors is insecure and weak. i just can't stand the way he always tries to pimp himself more than anything i guess.

as for Vinnie i can sort of see him being annoying since he does act a lot cockier now, but to me he's easily more tolerable than Mike. i also get that he kisses Pauly's ass, but they're still a crew that at least laughs/clowns/makes jokes at the rest of the cast. tbh i just realized i don't even know why i watch it after analyzing it like this, but its still entertaining to me for some dumb reason

College star

Mike is the 'favorite' because he is one of the only ones(with the exception of snooki, deena is just naturally dumb) that is willing to completely sell out to MTV because he's nothing without the camera.

2 years from now, he'll be another loser passing by on TMZ.

Found that episode hilarious. No matter what he did, they just ganged up on him. Mike is dope.

anyone know the date of season 5 premiere? I know they already finished filming it back in Seaside

Home of the 16

Yeah..... So Season 4 was a dull.. nothing really happened except for Mike bashing his head into the wall

Season 4 is the less entertaining one to say the least.
    Looking forward to watch Season 5...
    But this time, im gonna watch it once they showed every episode....