Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Default Re: 2Pac before he was............well 2Pac

Quote Originally Posted by Premeditated
    it was much more different with Pac. He wore leotards and talked in a soft voice. But later he walks to rap about riding out on his enemies while drinking Henny. Fake ass Raphael De La Ghetto.
    people do what they gotta do to get noticed. You think Wayne's natural speaking voice is that lizard drawl he speaks in nowadays? It's a gimmick. Then one minute he's rapping about "f*ck a b!tch" and the next he's dropping Emo R&B songs like "How to Love". Artists will sell out in a hot second to sell a few million extra records. 90% of rappers are a complete front.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by G-Funk
    *doesn't see the flamboyantness*

he looks like a normal rich male celebrity in a 2 piece.

meanwhile Pac was wearing leather vest and showing everybody his bird chest.

Foxy Brown, whose real name is Inga Marchand, has revealed that her ticket to rap success came at a price — and that it all happened while she was underage. She says the man who put her on to the rap game, Jay Z (then 27-years-old), took her virginity when she was just 15-years-old — adding Hova (who she says has a ‘horse dick’) funded her shopping trips and pampering at hair and nail salons while she was still in high school…all to get into her panties!

But that’s not all!!! Foxy claims Jay Z is an undercover tranny chaser. She says she learned that after a tranny began calling and harassing her, not long after Jay Z gave her gonorrhea. WTF?!?! Foxy says one of her sex sessions with Jay Z was all caught on tape. That’s when Foxy says she and Jay weren’t alone. Their company was the real “Wanda” from In Living Color…Mr. Jamie Foxx. According to Foxy, Jay Z signed her to “multiple gag orders for where she, Jamie and Jay engaged in a threesome” and that not long after the incident the tape was ironically robbed from her home. Foxy insists Jay Z had everything to do with that robbery.

Wait…there’s more!!!

Besides alleging that Jay Z chases tranny’s, Foxy says there was one constant man in Hova’s life. According to Foxy, Jay Z and Larry Johnson were ‘**** buddies.’ This doesn’t seem so far fetched given the fact that Jay once shared an apartment with the NBA baller who once repped Rocawear.

During her no holds barred account of her experience with Jay Z, Foxy was reported to clearly display a strong disliking for Jay’s wife, Beyonce.

Here’s what Foxy had to say about Mrs. Hova:
    “Now he is with Beyonce…**** that halitosis-infected heffa.”

If true, this is beyond sad. Know why? Because we’re talking about a victim here…not just a victim of an STD, but a then teen who fell victim to statutory rape. If you recall Jay Z blacklisted R Kelly after the singer was accused of child molestation. If Foxy’s allegations are true, how is Hova any different?

The latest such incident involves Jay-Z, who’s supposedly teh ghey and lives with this guy named Larry Johnson. In case you’re like me, and thought Larry Johnson was that one basketball player who played Grandma-ma in those Nike commercials back in the early ’90s, no; apparently this is another Larry Johnson, who plays football for the Kansas City Chiefs and also happens to be a male model. Hmm…

My boy TKC lives in Kansas City, so he should know. And you know how Mexican dudes are about teh ghey people. They don’t play that shit south of the border. So he’s been on top of this story for some time now. According to a post on his blog from back in 2005, Johnson (heh) is more or less a known fruit, having been outed in a story in KC’s local New Times Village Voice fishwrap the Pitch from back then.

Why in the world Jay-Z would live with another guy, let alone a suspect male model is beyond me. Granted I’ve lived with a series of guys (and not, as many of you bitches would like to think, my mother) going back to the late 1990s, but that’s because I could hardly even afford to live with a roommate, let alone by myself. Obviously neither Jay-Z nor this Larry Johnson fellow have such an issue.

And yet, apparently the two of them live together. It was reported recently on several black (read ghetto) gossip sites that the two of them share a unit Donald Trump’s Trump Tower. The source of said rumor is the following note the blog Bossip received from a woman who claims to work in the building and hence has front row seat tickets to the alleged teh gheyness. Emphasis mine.

I am writing you to asked a question. I work in the building Jay z lives in Trump Tower and though him and Bee are together, I’ve never seen her in his building? But what’s strange to me……..I see Larry Johnson all the time in fact he lives with Jay-z. The other night they attended Cav& Nets games……..when did they become so close? and why is Larry living with Jay. I have some video footage from phone of them together in the building. Is jay gay?

Banned

well, you have no picture evidence. All you have is a chicken head who can't even hear herself talk. oops.

Jaz-O SAYS JAY-Z is GAY
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7d_XpXCOofk

Nas implied Jay-Z was gay in "Ether"

Banned

Jaz-O SAYS JAY-Z is GAY
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7d_XpXCOofk

Nas implied Jay-Z was gay in "Ether"
    ones again, you're bringing up word of mouth. Jaz-O has a vendetta against Jay. He's old, musty and bitter.

Banned

"she thought I was to nice"
    *rolls neck, smacks teeth*

lol. Hairline looks like the top of a Smurfs house. You could tell he had a low self esteem when he was 17.

really?

if Jay Z would have done this, you all would have a field day. Jay has never done anything so mango like this.

This is who you all worship.
    2Pac was half thug and half ladies man.

That gold underwear was for the ladies that love his music.

Shawn Michaels or HBK had the same gimmick...bad @ss who played to the ladies as well.

Jay Z and Dre were no ladies man...n0 h0moo...they were wannabe gangsters.

This is whom the whiteboys like to claim as the GOAT rapper?

Can you say Columbine? looking like the gay love child for Quentin Tarantino and Natalie Nunn.

Fake ass Gay Leno?

I will slap the sh1t out of anyone who would tells me he's the greatest, in real life.
    let me guess your idol is lil wayne

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by TheLogo
    2Pac was half thug and half ladies man.

That gold underwear was for the ladies that love his music.

Shawn Michaels or HBK had the same gimmick...bad @ss who played to the ladies as well.

Jay Z and Dre were no ladies man...n0 h0moo...they were wannabe gangsters.
    Pac is the epitome of a wanna be gangster. He was shelter so hard while growing up. As soon and he moved to Cali, that's when he wanted to be rebellious against his mother. He wanted to experiment with with the gang lifestyle and find an identity. You can tell he really wanted to be accepted.

Hell Nah that's straight homo, not to mention that gay ass pose! that ***** is suspect!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by LebronairJAMES
    let me guess your idol is lil wayne
    right because when someone isn't a fan of 2Pac and Em, they have to be a Wayne fan.

Banned

Pac is the epitome of a wanna be gangster. He was shelter so hard while growing up. As soon and he moved to Cali, that's when he wanted to be rebellious against his mother. He wanted to experiment with with the gang lifestyle and find an identity. You can tell he really wanted to be accepted.
    lol @ wanna be gangster.

There is no age limit in gang life. He may not have banged when he was younger but he did live the life of a thug or gangster and rapped everything he did.

2pac shot two men, who later were identified as police officers. Yes, he was a thug and he lived out that life.

Since his raps were about thug life...at least he went as far as living that life.

I have yet to see any of these rappers today living what they rap.

Banned

very h0mo.

Pac would have never wore those colors.

Banned

Hell Nah that's straight homo, not to mention that gay ass pose! that ***** is suspect!
    I relly don't see what is so homo about it.

so a guy in a bathtub with no water, gay tattoos, gold jewelries covering his genitalia and another with a bleach mushroom fade isn't gay.

But a man in a 2 piece with normal male colors, posing normal hair cut is right?