Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Dunking on everybody in the park

Default Does Lebron feel bad?

I mean, don't you think he's just wondering, 'dayum, Carmelo has Iverson, Wade has Shaq. When am i going to get my veteran legend?' The Cavs are in desperate need of a roster makeover. do i hear KG to the cavs for hughes, Z, snow, cash and draft picks? gibson seems solid and would take over the 1. Lebron and KG would dominate and give the East some firepower.

NBA rookie of the year Da KO King's Avatar

This summer when Peter Vecsey start his KG to the Cavs rumors I'll know where he got the idea.

Banned

Vince Carter willl be a cav.

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by Lakerz_Forever
    I mean, don't you think he's just wondering, 'dayum, Carmelo has Iverson, Wade has Shaq. When am i going to get my veteran legend?' The Cavs are in desperate need of a roster makeover. do i hear KG to the cavs for hughes, Z, snow, cash and draft picks? gibson seems solid and would take over the 1. Lebron and KG would dominate and give the East some firepower.

LBJ >>>>>Wade and Carmelo

LeBron will do it himself in time

it took MJ a while...but eventually he developed a mid-range game and got better teammates, the same will happen for LeBron. And once he does get teammates, watch out, because LBJ is much more unselfish than MJ was.

rank sentamentalist

I have a hard time seeing the Wolves trading KG for a bunch of old guys that won't get them any closer to contention, as opposed to some younger blood and more draft picks. Just doesn't make any sense. Although Bron and KG wuold be pretty sweet to watch.

yeah but fans can only dream, lol.

lmao, peter vecsey. itz Michael Smith all the way.

Around The Horn rulez.

Quote Originally Posted by scrotania
    Vince Carter willl be a cav.
    Nahh. VC and LeBron will not get along. VC will jack up shots, LeBron will get mad, and one will get traded. kinda what I see happening in a month or 2 with AI and Melo

MTing, i'll have to disagree. I think AI and Melo will get along on and off the hardwood. Like Tim Legler kept reminding us, Carmelo is not a 'ball stopper', one dribble, pull up, swish. Though it will be a problem as to who will take the last shot in pressure situations in which it will most likely be given to Melo with his deadly drop step jumper.

Banned

VC will be a great fit wherever he goes. Having two of the best passing guards in the game is crazy.

Quote Originally Posted by scrotania
    VC will be a great fit wherever he goes. Having two of the best passing guards in the game is crazy.
    no

Banned

how isn't that great? some of you guys think too hard sometimes.

Lebron + Carter = better Cavs team than today.

MTing, i'll have to disagree. I think AI and Melo will get along on and off the hardwood. Like Tim Legler kept reminding us, Carmelo is not a 'ball stopper', one dribble, pull up, swish. Though it will be a problem as to who will take the last shot in pressure situations in which it will most likely be given to Melo with his deadly drop step jumper.
    I guess your right. I believe AI can be a distributer and leaving Melo being to #1 scoring option.

no
    Haha thanks for being so nice to me and just giving him a cold hard NO.

yeah, he'z not like steve nash with his assists, but he can dish the rock. just in philly the only finisher was Iggy and was not that involved in the offense. There are so many finishers in Denver, Melo obviously topping the list. But Smith, Camby, etc etc. Just so many. He did have 10 assists in his first game, but like Iverson fanatics, i'm not going to overrate his passing abilities. there'z a reason for that. I'm a Kobe fanatic.

lol no problem, any time.

Banned

its lebron's fault for resigning in the 1st place he might've went to miami to be with wade or even go to the lakers and play with kobe

rank sentamentalist

Yes, because both of those teams had the caproom to pay him what he wanted. :rollingeyes: