Page 1 of 27 123411 ... LastLast

Default 9/11 - 10 years later - When did you unplug from the Matrix?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ayW_qGtyJ4g

I can remember back in 06'....

I was sitting there on my computer reflecting back on 9/11... and I stumbled upon that Loose Change Video.

These three guys got me to actually think for myself.

Default Re: 9/11 - 10 years later - When did you unplug from the Matrix?

I love that Network speech, so on point.

Quote Originally Posted by Hazard
    I love that Network speech, so on point.

If you ever have TIME.... watch the entire series. (The Arrivals)

National High School Star

Unplugged? When I discovered Ron Paul in 2007... It was pretty much instantaneous. I knew something was wrong with how the middle east was being handled, but I never was exposed to a contrary voice with legitimate philosophy and logic behind why it was wrong. Once I was exposed to the philosophy, it clicked so fast and my life was completely changed. It provided me with the ammunition to argue why it was wrong. I knew it intuitively, but I logically didn't have a platform against it. I was then introduced to his economic speeches and books, which then exposed me to monetary policy and gold. I put a ton of my investments in gold in 2008, probably the best economic decision in my life. When the collapse and recession came around, I was fully prepared for it. When I think back, I owe so much to Ron Paul and what I learned as an extension from him. It's great to see that his message is resonating today. Probably the most influential man in DC, even if he never gets presidency or gets completely bashed by the media. He single-handedly was able to move the direction of the debates and where we are headed as a nation. He doesn't have to win, he just needs to talk and get media exposure, which is why I think the media sees him as so dangerous to the status quo.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Myth's Avatar

I liked the Matrix. Though the sequels were f*cking terrible.

National High School Star Abd El-Krim's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Doomsday Dallas
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ayW_qGtyJ4g

I can remember back in 06'....

I was sitting there on my computer reflecting back on 9/11... and I stumbled upon that Loose Change Video.

These three guys got me to actually think for myself.
    Those three guys look gay as shit.

Decent playground baller vitamink420's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by falc39
    Unplugged? When I discovered Ron Paul in 2007... It was pretty much instantaneous. I knew something was wrong with how the middle east was being handled, but I never was exposed to a contrary voice with legitimate philosophy and logic behind why it was wrong. Once I was exposed to the philosophy, it clicked so fast and my life was completely changed. It provided me with the ammunition to argue why it was wrong. I knew it intuitively, but I logically didn't have a platform against it. I was then introduced to his economic speeches and books, which then exposed me to monetary policy and gold. I put a ton of my investments in gold in 2008, probably the best economic decision in my life. When the collapse and recession came around, I was fully prepared for it. When I think back, I owe so much to Ron Paul and what I learned as an extension from him. It's great to see that his message is resonating today. Probably the most influential man in DC, even if he never gets presidency or gets completely bashed by the media. He single-handedly was able to move the direction of the debates and where we are headed as a nation. He doesn't have to win, he just needs to talk and get media exposure, which is why I think the media sees him as so dangerous to the status quo.

HAHAHA you fell for the gold scam?! Get out while you can still make a good return on it, the gold bubble doesn't have much longer before it pops

Quote Originally Posted by vitamink420
    HAHAHA you fell for the gold scam?! Get out while you can still make a good return on it, the gold bubble doesn't have much longer before it pops
    A scam compared to what? the dollars I would otherwise be holding? lol, please tell me how it is a scam. I have yet to hear any good arguments.

I can think of many other bubbles that are in much worse shape than the gold "bubble". But please, tell me how it is a bubble, I'm all ears.

Keep in mind that:
    bernanke commited to 2 more years of 0% interest rates
    the swiss central bank practically pegged the franc to the euro recently, essentially killing its safe haven status
    qe3 is still on the table

gold represents real value bro. The problem is fiat currency, which has a fundamental flaw when irresponsible governments are forced to have a race to debase. It's like watching a disaster play out in slow motion.

Decent playground baller vitamink420's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by falc39
    A scam compared to what? the dollars I would otherwise be holding? lol, please tell me how it is a scam. I have yet to hear any good arguments.

I can think of many other bubbles that are in much worse shape than the gold "bubble". But please, tell me how it is a bubble, I'm all ears.

Keep in mind that:
    bernanke commited to 2 more years of 0% interest rates
    the swiss central bank practically pegged the franc to the euro recently, essentially killing its safe haven status
    qe3 is still on the table

gold represents real value bro. The problem is fiat currency, which has a fundamental flaw when irresponsible governments are forced to have a race to debase. It's like watching a disaster play out in slow motion.

It burst about 30 years ago and all of those people got screwed. It will burst soon but go ahead and listen to Glenn Beck and the other yahoos and see where that gets you

Can anyone objectively look at this video and honestly think the WTC "collapsed". It seems so obvious the building is exploding. Why would a rock solid building of metal, concrete, etc. simply disappear 100% completely? Where is the energy to destroy the entire building? The bottom 85? floors are completely untouched by the plane. Why aren't they resisting the top of the building falling a small distance? Why is everything being pulverized? Why are the explosions going "upwards" and shooting out?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EgN08...eature=related

The best part of the video starts at 5:40. It is impossible for the top of the building to crush the bottom and he explains why.
    Last edited by bagelred; 09-11-2011 at 12:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by vitamink420
    It burst about 30 years ago and all of those people got screwed. It will burst soon but go ahead and listen to Glenn Beck and the other yahoos and see where that gets you
    see you are just speculating and have no real argument whatsoever. do you even know what caused it to burst back then? probably not, otherwise you would know that current events in the world is making the gold outlook even stronger.

I ask this question many times to people who think it is in a bubble to explain and i always get either two answers:
    -what goes up must come down (it's even worse when they compare it to housing )
    -it has happened before

really, it is the kind of analysis you would expect from a young kid

to each his own i guess. as long as you have yahoos like krugman saying that we need 10 trillion in stimulus or helicopter ben ready to drop money and keep interest rates at 0%, I will easily place my trust in gold over fiat currency. that's where the real scam is occurring. too bad they can't print gold

Banned

Default How many idiots still believe in 9/11 Conspiracy Theories?

fukking losers

nikka, you was probably in elementary school just like me not knowing a got damn sh1t.

Default Re: How many of you fakkits still believe in 9/11 Conspiracy Theories?

it was an inside job fool

Banned

but now you watch a couple youtube vidoes, read vigilantcitizens and watch The Zeitgeist, you are some deep ass nikka.

Learning to shoot layups

Quote Originally Posted by Premeditated
    but now you watch a couple youtube vidoes, read vigilantcitizens and watch The Zeitgeist, you are some deep ass nikka.

What exactly does that make you? An ignorant moron incapable of independent research or critical thinking? Let me guess.......if your beloved t.v doesn't mention or cover a topic it is probably a "conspiracy theory". Get a lobotomy nukka!!!