Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Pacquiao V Mayweather

Will it happen?

When will it happen?

Who you got?

Default Re: Pacquiao V Mayweather

My Heart said Manny Pacquiao. I want to see him beat Floyd, but Floyd's style is all wrong for Manny Pacquiao.

My Mind and Pocket said Floyd Mayweather Jr.

If Pacquiao don't end Marquez in the earlier rounds. I am going to put my money on Mayweather on Fight night. 2008 JMM was probably the last pure counter puncher that Pacquiao had fought.

Some of the Pac fans were not even impressed in his last fight because he was too nice to Shane Mosley. I hope Pacquiao become a merciless assassin when he fight the best defensive boxer in the world today.

Roach needs to hire some good counter punchers to mimicked Mayweather during their training camp.
    Last edited by Lebron23; 09-19-2011 at 05:05 AM.

I post-up midgets magic chiongson's Avatar

it aint happening the way floyd's been acting

Quote Originally Posted by magic chiongson
    it aint happening the way floyd's been acting
    Floyds Wildin Out!

im a superhero

i would not be shocked that if they do fight, and floyd wins, we'll hear how pacquiao was over the hill and would have beat floyd had they fought earlier.

lets be honest, the haters wont just go away after he beats manny, they'll just find new excuses.

Quote Originally Posted by donald_trump
    i would not be shocked that if they do fight, and floyd wins, we'll hear how pacquiao was over the hill and would have beat floyd had they fought earlier.

lets be honest, the haters wont just go away after he beats manny, they'll just find new excuses.
    By haters you mean Manny's fans right?
    And dont worry your boy Floyd is too concerned with his undefeated record to endanger it by fighting Pacman.

Local High School Star Joshumitsu's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lebron23
    My Heart said Manny Pacquiao. I want to see him beat Floyd, but Floyd's style is all wrong for Manny Pacquiao.

My Mind and Pocket said Floyd Mayweather Jr.
    This.

Cali Love

Quote Originally Posted by dunksby
    And dont worry your boy Floyd is too concerned with his undefeated record to endanger it by fighting Pacman.
    This. Floyd needs to grow some balls

if mayweather takes another 16 months off for another fight, then its clear he doesnt intend to fight pacquaio and will retire soon.

if they were to fight then i believe mayweather will win. His defense is to solid for pacquaio.

Oh yeah, Mitch Kramer? johndeeregreen's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Marv_Albert
    Will it happen?
    No.

When will it happen?
    n/a

Who you got?
    Mayweather.

College star

will it happen and when? eventually. the money is just too much for these guys to skip on.

who do i have? Pacquiao

The way I see it, once fight one happens, expect to see another one. We may see a split between the two.

There is no one from 147 on down that can see Floyd Jr. Heck I'd go as far as 154. If you want a chance at beating Floyd? See him after 3yrs.

Made that high school varsity squad JaskoX1's Avatar

Why is everyone riding the Pacquiao train all of a sudden? All he does is face wash-ups Mayweather has already beaten.

Quote Originally Posted by JaskoX1
    Why is everyone riding the Pacquiao train all of a sudden? All he does is face wash-ups Mayweather has already beaten.
    People have been riding with Pacquiao for a couple years now. 2-3. Its not suddenly thats for sure.

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by JaskoX1
    When you have a fighter like Mayweather that has fought 40 plus fights in his career it's almost impossible to find ranked fighters that Mayweather hasn't fought. If Pacquiao finds some tomato can to fight that Mayweather never did then you'd be screaming that Pac only fights no names. Fact is Pac can move up or down only some much in weight and those classes are not littered with contender level talent.

Just like when Ali, Frazier, Norton, Spinks the Quary brothers and crowd were fighting over the years. They basically just kept beating on each other with the occasional tune up fight tossed in because when you reach a certain level it's hard to find people willing to climb into the ring with you and even harder to find promoters willing to put the money into promoting a fight with a no name.