Page 1 of 10 1234 ... LastLast

Default A LeBron-led team will never win the Finals

dwyane wade is his only chance to win a championship. They only have next year and i dont believe they will win. Without wade, lebron being the sole leader of a team will never win a championship.

Default Re: A LeBron-led team will never win the Finals

The idiots on this board are getting worse and worse

And Rose will never win an NBA Championship, and he will never be voted again in the All NBA First Team. CP3 or Deron Williams are going to claim his spot.

He also choked in the conference finals last season. 23.4 ppg on 35 FG%.

Rip Samurai Swoosh L8kersfan222's Avatar

I hope the Knicks will have a better record than the Bulls, but before that they need to replace Mike D'Antoni. I want to see a very competitive conference finals next season.
    Last edited by Lebron23; 09-19-2011 at 12:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lebron23
    Debrick Roseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. Mr. One hit wonderrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.
    Don't be like them bro. You should be better than that. They don't mean what they say, they just trying to spurn you.

Let LeBron James prove them wrong. Never is a long time and LeBron is still far from done.

Quote Originally Posted by Legends66NBA7
    Don't be like them bro. You should be better than that. They don't mean what they say, they just trying to spurn you.

Let LeBron James prove them wrong. Never is a long time and LeBron is still far from done.

I wish the NBA lockout is officially over. I am really disappointed on LeBron's performance in the NBA Finals. I gave the Mavericks some credits because they were the hungrier team, But next season the Heat, LeBron and Wade are going to be more motivated.

I hope Stern will allow them to play some physical defense on their opponents.

All the LeBrick fans getting all bitter..

It's funny when this thread gets bumped in 5 years

Quote Originally Posted by Lebron23
    I wish the NBA lockout is officially over. I am really disappointed on LeBron's performance in the NBA Finals. I gave the Mavericks some credits because they were the hungrier team, But next season the Heat, LeBron and Wade are going to be more motivated.

I hope Stern will allow them to play some physical defense on their opponents.
    Thats a BS excuse. If a player like Lebron James needs extra motivation to play better in the finals then that is sad. He bounced on Cleveland, didnt make it to the finals the previous 2 years with the best record, and had critics up his ass all year long. Why in the world would he need more motivation?

Plain and simple, Mavs were the better team. Had nothing to do with lack of motivation from Wade and Lebron. Lebron will need to show up in the big games if he is going to shut critics up.

Quote Originally Posted by Eat Like A Bosh
    It's funny when this thread gets bumped in 1 year
    fixed

Quote Originally Posted by ihatetimthomas
    Thats a BS excuse. If a player like Lebron James needs extra motivation to play better in the finals then that is sad.
    Every summer it's the same bullshit.

2009: He's getting all kind of hate for not shaking Dwight's hand and confiscating tapes. Next year he's coming back with a vengeance because, like he said, he's a winner! He will be extra motivated.

2010: He's super pissed off. People say he quit against the Celtics and ran off to play sidekick. He's taking mental notes and all the hate he got this summer is fueling him like never before. LeBron with a do or die mentality is super scary.

2011: blah blah blah same bullshit.

His fans will never learn.

You got alot of cojones, i give you that. To be so certain about such a evil statement so early in Lebrons career you would at least had to see Lebron first fail over and over again with amplified help around him, he has failed yes, but not with "bountiful" help required to really prevail. So what could you possibly base that ridicilous declaration on? This one Finals loss?

Its only now he has established abundant help and he did get very close, with the consideration of this being an entirely new team, role for him and most of those players in that team, they did plentiful. Next season, i would expect him and his teammates to be much more appropriate with the new roles, offense and chemistry, this process will be much more complete. Despite this, they would have probably won it if he played up to his standards in the Finals anyways, what makes you think he will put up those horrific numbers in the Finals again when you deep down inside know that if that series was replayed he would most likely play much better?
    Its highly likely the Miami Heat will win a championship next season, i am not afraid to say that.

One more thing, he is only 26 for the love of god, i bet if the Internet and ISH existed back in the 80's you would make these threads about Michael Jordan aswell considering he didnt win a Finals series until he was 28.

Infact, here is the age of the typical top 10 players of all time when they won their first championships being "the man" of theirs teams.

[LIST][*]Oscar Robertson won his first and only championship when he was 33 years old and he was not really "the man" of that team.[/LIST]
    [LIST][*]Wilt Chamberlain won his first championship when he was 31 years old.[/LIST]
    [LIST][*]Michael Jordan won his first championship when he was 28 years old.[/LIST]
    [LIST][*]Shaquille Oneal won his first championship when he was 28 years old.[/LIST]
    [LIST][*]Kareem Abdul Jabbar won his first championship when he was 24 years old.[/LIST]
    [LIST][*]Kobe Bryant won his first "the man" championship when he was 30-31 years old.[/LIST]
    [LIST][*]Magic Johnson won his first "the man" championship when he was 28 years old, thats when at least nobody doubted him being "the man" of that team, previous championships Kareem was "the man" and then it was a 1A / 1B situation.[/LIST]
    [LIST][*]Bill Russell won his first "the man" championship when he was 22-23 years old.[/LIST]
    [LIST][*]Tim Duncan won his first "the man" championship when he was 22-23 years old.[/LIST]
    [LIST][*]Larry Bird won his first championship when he was 24-25 years old.[/LIST]

So out of all the top 10 players of all time, only 4 were younger and 6 were older than Lebron when they officially led a team to a championship.

My point with this is, calm down, its still to early to hoist up such wild manifestos.
    Last edited by sh0wtime; 09-19-2011 at 05:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Eat Like A Bosh
    It's funny when this thread gets bumped in 5 years
    Make you look dumb and him smart