Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Default Re: A LeBron-led team will never win the Finals

Lebron is only 26 years old...he has the chance to win many titles and I think he has a legit chance at winning 2-3 in a row starting now. Him, Wade and Bosh could be starting something speical here if they add to their roster in certain areas.

I'm not afraid to say that either, It's tough to see anything but a Heat championship next season.

3-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by Lebron23
    And Rose will never win an NBA Championship, and he will never be voted again in the All NBA First Team. CP3 or Deron Williams are going to claim his spot.

He also choked in the conference finals last season. 23.4 ppg on 35 FG%.
    How about you talk sh*t when Rose doesn't just play bad, but quits on his team two years in a row with one of those years having teammates as good as Dwyane Wade and Chris Bosh?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by All Net
    Lebron is only 26 years old...he has the chance to win many titles and I think he has a legit chance at winning 2-3 in a row starting now. Him, Wade and Bosh could be starting something speical here if they add to their roster in certain areas.

I'm not afraid to say that either, It's tough to see anything but a Heat championship next season.
    Naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

Quote Originally Posted by Lebron23
    And Rose will never win an NBA Championship, and he will never be voted again in the All NBA First Team. CP3 or Deron Williams are going to claim his spot.

He also choked in the conference finals last season. 23.4 ppg on 35 FG%.
    am i suppose to be hurt by this? i already know rose will win atleast one championship, ive been sure of this since his first game for the bulls. Lebron on the other hand ...........

Quote Originally Posted by Phong
    Every summer it's the same bullshit.

2009: He's getting all kind of hate for not shaking Dwight's hand and confiscating tapes. Next year he's coming back with a vengeance because, like he said, he's a winner! He will be extra motivated.

2010: He's super pissed off. People say he quit against the Celtics and ran off to play sidekick. He's taking mental notes and all the hate he got this summer is fueling him like never before. LeBron with a do or die mentality is super scary.

2011: blah blah blah same bullshit.

His fans will never learn.
    I see...so if a player has failed in the past, he can't succeed in the future correct? Or is this idea only exclusive to LeBron?

Quote Originally Posted by Dave3
    I see...so if a player has failed in the past, he can't succeed in the future correct? Or is this idea only exclusive to LeBron?
    +1.

Succeed at what? Being motivated? Stay on topic dumbass.

Succeed at what? Being motivated? Stay on topic dumbass.
    Don't act like you only mean motivation wise. You've made it very clear in numerous other threads you don't think LeBron can lead a team to a championship. Think about your biggest fans. ThaSwagg3r, Alphawolf24, kaiuu, Thelogo etc. You're pretty much only respected by the dumbest of the forums and you're calling me names? Really?

Let me ask you up front then. Do you believe LeBron canNOT win a championship as the best player on his team in the future?

Don't act like you only mean motivation wise. You've made it very clear in numerous other threads you don't think LeBron can lead a team to a championship. Think about your biggest fans. ThaSwagg3r, Alphawolf24, kaiuu, Thelogo etc. You're pretty much only respected by the dumbest of the forums and you're calling me names? Really?

Let me ask you up front then. Do you believe LeBron canNOT win a championship as the best player on his team in the future?
    "Don't act like blah blah blah..." Just shut the fuck up moron. I specifically quoted the motivation part and was only talking about that aspect. If you're butthurt by my other posts address them in the appropriate thread. Regarding my "fans", I don't give a shit who respects me or not. I don't look for validation on a message board.

As for LeBron winning, he may win. Who knows? So far he has been talking a lot but has done nothing but fail on the biggest stage. You can make movies in your head in which LeBron is a winner if it makes you feel better.

"Don't act like blah blah blah..." Just shut the fuck up moron. I specifically quoted the motivation part and was only talking about that aspect. If you're butthurt by my other posts address them in the appropriate thread. Regarding my "fans", I don't give a shit who respects me or not. I don't look for validation on a message board.

As for LeBron winning, he may win. Who knows? So far he has been talking a lot but has done nothing but fail on the biggest stage. You can make movies in your head in which LeBron is a winner if it makes you feel better.
    Wow, getting pretty mad aggressive there. So because I decided to address something you said in a different thread you're all mad?

And who said to look for validation? So there's no middle ground between seeking validation and just posting crap? The people who enjoy your posts are the trolls. I'm not telling you that says who you are as a person, but it sure as hell shows the quality of your posts. Pretty much that they're troll material.

And you just said "he may win." Pretty much all I was looking for. My life will not change one bit whether LeBron wins or not, nor do I really care that much if he does. The basketball argument here isn't the issue. The issue is when people say stupid things like "___ will NEVER happen" as if they can predict the future. Fact of the matter is making almost any statement like that is retarded because no one knows for sure what will happen. Ergo threads such as "A Dirk led team will never win" or "Kobe will never win without Shaq" or any other "never" threads. My issue isn't with what people say about LeBron. I don't know him nor do I care one but about him personally (or any other NBA player). My issue is with blatant stupidity, because stupidity is one of my pet peeves.

First of all, if you quote something you address it. You don't go off on a tangent. And you say stupidity is your pet peeve? If you want to ask me something unrelated to my post then put my nickname in your post and I'll know it's meant for me.

Second of all, it took you all this time to figure out that I'm trolling hard? Again, I don't care who enjoys my post or not.

First of all, if you quote something you address it. You don't go off on a tangent. And you say stupidity is your pet peeve? If you want to ask me something unrelated to my post then put my nickname in your post and I'll know it's meant for me.

Second of all, it took you all this time to figure out that I'm trolling hard? Again, I don't care who enjoys my post or not.
    Your post was about excuses LeBron's fans make for him when he loses every year. That with your history of trolling about LeBron and claiming he can't win was enough to get me to ask the question. Was it that much of a stretch? You say LeBron hasn't won in previous years and his fans will never learn. That pretty much clearly implies you don't think he can't win in the future, or else why would his fans never learn? You're saying he's never going to have the motivation. Isn't motivation required for winning? Therefore if you don't believe he's never going to have the motivation, then you believe he's also never going to win as the team leader. Unless of course you think he can win as the team leader without being motivated...
    My question was completely within the bounds of the post I quoted.

And did I give a timeline on when I figured out you were trolling? I just said you are. Where the hell did the time thing come in my post? Making up stuff?
    Last edited by Dave3; 09-20-2011 at 01:28 AM.

Your post was about excuses LeBron's fans make for him when he loses every year. That with your history of trolling about LeBron and claiming he can't win was enough to get me to ask the question. Was it that much of a stretch? You say LeBron hasn't won in previous years and his fans will never learn. That pretty much clearly implies you don't think he can win in the future, or else why would his fans never learn? You're saying he's never going to have the motivation. Isn't motivation required for winning? Therefore if you don't believe he's never going to have the motivation, then you believe he's also never going to win as the team leader. Unless of course you think he can win as the team leader without being motivated...
    My question was completely within the bounds of the post I quoted.

And did I give a timeline on when I figured out you were trolling? I just said you are. Where the hell did the time thing come in my post? Making up stuff?
    OMG. Reading comprehension fail.

I said that every year LeBron's fans are telling whoever wants to hear that LeBron will come back even more motivated and will run over the league. And every year it hasn't happened. At some point they'll have to realize it's not a motivation problem. Unless getting shitted on for years wasn't enough to motivated him enough. Is there a motivation threshold he has to reach to tap into his super saiyan like potential? Give me a break.

Anyway, this discussion is over.. you're boring.

OMG. Reading comprehension fail.

I said that every year LeBron's fans are telling whoever wants to hear that LeBron will come back even more motivated and will run over the league. And every year it hasn't happened. At some point they'll have to realize it's not a motivation problem. Unless getting shitted on for years wasn't enough to motivated him enough. Is there a motivation threshold he has to reach to tap into his super saiyan like potential? Give me a break.

Anyway, this discussion is over.. you're boring.
    Notice how you just clarified way more than you did in your initial post? That's because everything you just said now wasn't in the initial post, and so my interpretation was valid. And I know it's over, I explained to you why you're wrong lol. You now understand (I hope), and you've clearly stated that you don't think LeBron will never win. That was the real question I was asking.

Notice how you just clarified way more than you did in your initial post? That's because everything you just said now wasn't in the initial post, and so my interpretation was valid. And I know it's over, I explained to you why you're wrong lol. You now understand (I hope), and you've clearly stated that you don't think LeBron will never win. That was the real question I was asking.
    Only an idiot would make all kind of assumptions based on nothing I said. I quoted ihatetimthomas who specifically talked about the motivation BS. I addressed it by mentioning more motivation stuff. You ASSUMED all the rest on your own.

And to be exact, I didn't say that I don't think LeBron will never win. I said I don't know. Two different things. Again, reading comprehension fail.
    Last edited by Phong; 09-20-2011 at 01:40 AM.