Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Default Re: Patrice O'Neal just kill't Charlie Sheen Roast

German guy with his slow serious talk. He took Greg Geraldo's place..

LAwilwintheirlsthomegm

I expected more from Patrice, cause he's a great comedian. Mike was atrocious tho. Lol

Local High School Star DirtySanchez's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Story Up
    I expected more from Patrice, cause he's a great comedian. Mike was atrocious tho. Lol
    I think he did a great job....dude was killing them with truth!!!

Utryin2getthepipe? SevereUpInHere's Avatar

Man that was amazing, I listened to it at work and was cracking up the whole time. I thought Patrice got demolished by nearly everyone... That Amy girl was ruthless, loved it, the dude in the Gadafi outfit too. I haven't really ever watched any of these roasts before, anymore that people can recommend?

Quote Originally Posted by SevereUpInHere
    Man that was amazing, I listened to it at work and was cracking up the whole time. I thought Patrice got demolished by nearly everyone... That Amy girl was ruthless, loved it, the dude in the Gadafi outfit too. I haven't really ever watched any of these roasts before, anymore that people can recommend?
    the pamela anderson roast was pretty funny. donald trump was aight. theres also a david hasslehoff one.

Quote Originally Posted by rezznor
    the pamela anderson roast was pretty funny. donald trump was aight. theres also a david hasslehoff one.
    Those roast are nothin on those classic roast from the 70s. Those roast actually use comedians. Who wants to here Tyson, Stevo-O or Snoop or Mike the Situation tell some jokes that someone else clearly wrote.

Dean Martin Celebrity Roast (multiple)
    Shaq Roast
    Emmit Smith Roast
    Roast of John Witherspoon

Utryin2getthepipe? SevereUpInHere's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by rezznor

I'll check em out, saw a lil bit of the Trump one, Situation

Quote Originally Posted by moe94
    Smith Roast is painful because some fa66et thought it was cool to destroy a man's career.
    The dude that's the host of 1st Amendment Comedy on Starz. He has a career, he actually didn't have one before the roast.

Anthony Jeselnik (sp?) was my favourite. Ross was good too. They were all pretty good actually, except Jon Lovitz.

Last edited by L.Kizzle; 09-21-2011 at 12:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by L.Kizzle
    Those roast are nothin on those classic roast from the 70s. Those roast actually use comedians. Who wants to here Tyson, Stevo-O or Snoop or Mike the Situation tell some jokes that someone else clearly wrote.

Dean Martin Celebrity Roast (multiple)
    Shaq Roast
    Emmit Smith Roast
    Roast of John Witherspoon
    yea, i was just referring to the recent comedy central ones

its on again and im just really enjoying everytime mike tyson has a reaction to a joke. hes so genuinely childish

Blu Ray

Just watched the whole roast and Patrice was far and away the funniest. It's not even close to me. He threw out his prepared material and everything he said was improvised, and he wasn't joking. When he said he thought Shatner was a f*cking asshole, he was dead serious. And when he ripped Anthony J [whatever] about being a nobody open micer, he was dead serious. No one ever gets that serious on these roasts, they write the horse-shit jokey jokes. That dude Anthony was incredibly offended. And that's Patrice O'Neal. He doesn't give a shit, he's constantly burning bridges, he has no filter and he's not afraid of anyone or anything in Hollywood.

Sure there was funny lines, but Patrice destroyed everyone. He got personal.

He burned his bridge with Spike Lee about 10 years ago because Spike wanted him to cancel a gig and he said no. Spike told him it was me or the gig and Patrice basically told him to go f*ck himself. And Spike was literally just calling him up and saying hey I want you in this movie be in LA next week for the shoot.

Patrice, Louis CK and Bill Burr are my favorite comedians because they don't give a shit what they say and to who. They'll burn a bridge for a joke.

Blu Ray

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. I'm So Rad
    My 3 favorites as well. Bill Burr's Monday Morning Podcasts are great. I don't if he still does them though
    Like clockwork. Listened to two episodes at work today. It's my favorite podcast. He turns on the mic, talks for an hour and shuts it off and uploads it. No prepared material, completely off the cuff and improvised and I laugh hysterically 4-5 times per episode. He's a genius.

Banned

OP is the biggest black homer there is... the guy wrapped his lips around the asshole and sucked hard. For one of the few comedians in that lineup i was dissapoint. LOL @ that excuse of him having jokes written on that paper... the only thing on that paper were crumbs of the cookies he was munching on in that corner he sat.