Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Blu Ray

Default Re: Patrice O'Neal just kill't Charlie Sheen Roast

How f*cking retarded are people? She didn't make fun of Ryan Dunn, she made fun of Steve-O.

High School Varsity 6th Man

Quote Originally Posted by moe94
    He had this one stand up routine where he just went on and on about disgusting sexual acts that were nowhere near as obscure as he was making them seem, like dirty sanchez and whatnot. It's cool and all but when your whole routine is just that, it's pretty retarded. I cringed the whole way through.
    Most people dont know what a dirty sanchez and chicken cutlet is.

Most of Patrice's routine consist of bashing women, ranting and making fun of someone in the audience. His honesty is what makes his act good IMO. Half of his stuff isnt even written.

NBA sixth man of the year picc84's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by pete's montreux
    Can you post multiple examples of him being corny please?
    Its strange you would ask me for examples of him being corny when you would probably find the same shit hilarious. I post something, you go "you're crazy, that was funny!", I go "no, it was corny"....then what?

I don't knock you for liking him, we all have our own tastes. I can see how someone else would mess with his standup. I just think he's corny and not funny. Nothing against the dude. Don't expect everybody to agree.

Blu Ray

Quote Originally Posted by picc84
    Its strange you would ask me for examples of him being corny when you would probably find the same shit hilarious. I post something, you go "you're crazy, that was funny!", I go "no, it was corny"....then what?

I don't knock you for liking him, we all have our own tastes. I can see how someone else would mess with his standup. I just think he's corny and not funny. Nothing against the dude. Don't expect everybody to agree.
    "Corny" usually means something specific, like an overused joke or an 'easy' joke. I've never heard Patrice say anything corny ever, he usually says stuff 99% of comedians are afraid to say, that is why I asked. And you said "as usual" meaning you've heard his stand up many times and each time he was corny. Why would you continually listen to or watch someone you thought was corny?

He wasn't corny, but he wasn't funny either. He got mad and then got serious on people.

How f*cking retarded are people? She didn't make fun of Ryan Dunn, she made fun of Steve-O.
    true, and what was steve o even doing there ?....he ain

Oh yeah, Mitch Kramer? johndeeregreen's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kensta
    He wasn't corny, but he wasn't funny either. He got mad and then got serious on people.
    This. Didn't even crack a smile during his bit.

Magic Johnson

That shit was hilarious. People need to lay the **** off Amy Shcsdochsodic. If Steve-O can't take a joke, **** him.

NBA sixth man of the year picc84's Avatar

"Corny" usually means something specific, like an overused joke or an 'easy' joke. I've never heard Patrice say anything corny ever, he usually says stuff 99% of comedians are afraid to say, that is why I asked. And you said "as usual" meaning you've heard his stand up many times and each time he was corny. Why would you continually listen to or watch someone you thought was corny?
    I've seen a few stand-up clips on youtube, some of his comedy central special (until I got bored and changed channel), and the roast. Not like i'm buying his dvd's.

I kept giving him chances cause I heard good things, but i've seen a decent enough clip of him now to know I think he's corny.

Corny doesn't mean easy or overused, it just means lame. Wack. I don't find him funny because I think the things he says, in general, are corny. And unfunny.

He can be insightful at times, sure.

He's definitely a guy who says what he wants, about anything, and I respect that.

I just don't think he's funny. If you do....cool. Though its weird for someone to catch these kinds of feelings over someone not liking their comedian.
    Last edited by picc84; 09-22-2011 at 07:37 PM.

Blu Ray

Quote Originally Posted by picc84
    I've seen a few stand-up clips on youtube, some of his comedy central special (until I got bored and changed channel), and the roast. Not like i'm buying his dvd's.

I kept giving him chances cause I heard good things, but i've seen a decent enough clip of him now to know I think he's corny.

Corny doesn't mean easy or overused, it just means lame. Wack. I don't find him funny because I think the things he says, in general, are corny. And unfunny.

He can be insightful at times, sure.

He's definitely a guy who says what he wants, about anything, and I respect that.

I just don't think he's funny. If you do....cool. Though its weird for someone to catch these kinds of feelings over someone not liking their comedian.
    What?

I just started to look up clips of O'Neal on YouTube and stumbled across this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fjIuPSuYSOY

Near the middle/end of it when he just starts yelling "DONKEYPUNCH" had me laughing pretty hard.

[QUOTE=tomtucker]true, and what was steve o even doing there ?....he ain

Gooner | Heat Nation EnoughSaid's Avatar

They need to get Kevin Hart on this shit.

Quote Originally Posted by EnoughSaid
    They need to get Kevin Hart on this shit.
    They need Corey Holcomb and the whole Foxxhole radio cast. They be goin in on everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by sunsfan1357
    I just started to look up clips of O'Neal on YouTube and stumbled across this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fjIuPSuYSOY

Near the middle/end of it when he just starts yelling "DONKEYPUNCH" had me laughing pretty hard.
    I watched it, "Why are you laughing for? DONKEYPUNCH!"