Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Clarence "the So Fine" was the most misused character in TV history.

Quote Originally Posted by highwhey
    that's very disgusting.

sir, call you're employer(Judge Banks I presume?) and tell him you're going to take the day off. i'll met you up at the mall, we'll start at saks 5th ave, see if they have any specials and build some DOPE combos.

you're pissing me off...i mean who wheres white suits, with white shoes?!?!?!?!?!

c'mon bro
    Disgusting, it was very fly, sir.

You have know style bro. All my clothes are not white man, I specifically said I wore it for Easter. Do you have anything in white besides undershirts?

Trust me man, I know how to dress. I wear lots of suits, slacks, vest, nice shirts (mostly button up shirts), dress shoes, ect. I don't do the tall tee and jeans crap with Jordans.

Default Re: Clarence "the So Fine" was the most misused character in TV history.

Quote Originally Posted by L.Kizzle
    Disgusting, it was very fly, sir.

You have know style bro. All my clothes are not white man, I specifically said I wore it for Easter. Do you have anything in white besides undershirts?

Trust me man, I know how to dress. I wear lots of suits, slacks, vest, nice shirts (mostly button up shirts), dress shoes, ect. I don't do the tall tee and jeans crap with Jordans.
    neither do i.

the most casual state i dress in--other than when i go hooping, is button up shirt with kahki pants and dress shoes(kenneth cole italian leather) dope combo. but most of the times i'm in dress pants/button up shrit and tie. if i'm really trying to raise an eye brow or two, i'll pull out the brooks brother bowtie. i don't do vests, not really my style.

and the only whites i own is a white dress shirt(really, this is universal) and white undershirt. and tighty whities.

just saying man, i've never heard any lady say a white suit on anyone looks good. my gut feeling tells me to throw up at the thought of owning a white suit. you gotta wear a suit that compliments your skin tone...white is almost as bad as wearing a neon green shirt, it is too bright or non-complimentary anyway u put it. feel me?

whatever floats your boat i guess...but it makes me twitch thinking of a white suit. i'd rather wear heels.

neither do i.

the most casual state i dress in--other than when i go hooping, is button up shirt with kahki pants and dress shoes(kenneth cole italian leather) dope combo. but most of the times i'm in dress pants/button up shrit and tie. if i'm really trying to raise an eye brow or two, i'll pull out the brooks brother bowtie. i don't do vests, not really my style.

and the only whites i own is a white dress shirt(really, this is universal) and white undershirt. and tighty whities.

just saying man, i've never heard any lady say a white suit on anyone looks good. my gut feeling tells me to throw up at the thought of owning a white suit. you gotta wear a suit that compliments your skin tone...white is almost as bad as wearing a neon green shirt, it is too bright or non-complimentary anyway u put it. feel me?

whatever floats your boat i guess...but it makes me twitch thinking of a white suit. i'd rather wear heels.
    It's all about confidence my man, you seem to lack it. Lady probably never said anything about a white suit cause it's not common to wear white suits. It's not an everyday thing to wear like the traditional black suit or gray or browns. Are you one of those guys who'd never wear white but have a few pink shirts?

Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorMurder
    You act like it was hard to have a hit show in '86. F*cking Night Court, NIGHT COURT, stomped the shitty show you're creaming about.
    Night Court was a good show. Bull was the man.

It's all about confidence my man, you seem to lack it. Lady probably never said anything about a white suit cause it's not common to wear white suits. It's not an everyday thing to wear like the traditional black suit or gray or browns. Are you one of those guys who'd never wear white but have a few pink shirts?

i have no pink shirts, pink tie? sure, it's very subtle though, nothing too bright. matches my lips...or so i've been told

of course, you would reference a picture containing african american males lol.

here's a sample combo i would wear. not my flashiest but i wouldnt say its boring. better than what i see on the average joe

i have no pink shirts, pink tie? sure, it's very subtle though, nothing too bright. matches my lips...or so i've been told

of course, you would reference a picture containing african american males lol.

here's a sample combo i would wear. not my flashiest but i wouldnt say its boring. better than what i see on the average joe

Cool huge picture, lol. Is that a blazer or a shirt, can't tell.

Cool huge picture, lol. Is that a blazer or a shirt, can't tell.
    shirt.

srry for the size...took it wit my phone

shirt.

srry for the size...took it wit my phone
    I wear similar style clothing. Is that a french cut shirt? Do you wear cufflinks with most of your shirts?

I wear similar style clothing. Is that a french cut shirt? Do you wear cufflinks with most of your shirts?
    this particular shirt isnt

i have some that i wear but i only wear them when i'm wearing a full suit, not just dress pants. basically if i'm going to a special ocassion or whatnot. i dont love french cuffs though, they look nice but you have to get the lenght just right otherwise the sleeve will come down basically to ur knuckles lol, anything past my wrist begins to bother me.

i have a bit of ocd so i have spatial issues with most things