Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    NBA Superstar

Default Re: Damn josh, you were jefferson $ this whole time!?

Quote Originally Posted by FourthTenor
    Someone sounds a lil mindraped

they sure do...

Quote Originally Posted by DeuceWallaces
    That's not J$'s Facebook. I was, maybe still am, friends with him on FB and he's not whoever that guy is.

PS- get a ****ing life, friends, education, career, something, so you can stop being a supreme loser searching for people on facebook who may or may not also be ISH members.

Biased Troll

That's not J$'s Facebook. I was, maybe still am, friends with him on FB and he's not whoever that guy is.

PS- get a ****ing life, friends, education, career, something, so you can stop being a supreme loser searching for people on facebook who may or may not also be ISH members.

Typical stalking behavior.

5-time NBA All-Star

What's so funny?

I'm into plants + animals (love nature, hiking all that schiz), and I could talk to DW about thoze kinda things. He's really nice guy and I share the passion in preserving Mother Earth.

Biased Troll

Quote Originally Posted by JEFFERSON MONEY
    What's so funny?

I'm into plants + animals (love nature, hiking all that schiz), and I could talk to DW about thoze kinda things. He's really nice guy and I share the passion in preserving Mother Earth.

Hey, whatever you say dude. It's your playground

Biased Troll

Wheres LOJ anyway? He was just talking shit to me like 2 seconds before this thread was made. And now he done disappeared like a rabbit in a hat wit a bat and a 64 impala

Biased Troll

You've never once shown us a pic of you in a social situation. All your pics are with trees or at your desk.

Every poster here mistook you for a female the first time they saw any pics of you. You even once said "people think its funny i have an effeminate visage"

You never say anything funny or interesting or cool here. Youre not a guy in any sense of the word. Youre a feminine geek with no personality. You try to be bitter and hard here cause in real life when people call you a female you dont have the guts to say anything back

Anytime someone clowns you, you automatically bring up your forestry education. Why dont you ever bring up the fact you lied about being in a 5 year relationship when you were exposed with a myspace account as being single? You've never gotten pus$y in your life except when you mazterbate

5-time NBA All-Star

Star, have some integrity for christ sakes.

You are confusing yourself.

DW has said many, many interesting things and his callousness is flat out hilarious. I've seen partying pics on his profile as well. I assure you that. Your slandering is geared to a DIFFERENT PERSON right now. STAY FOCUSED sonnie you are not attackign the right people with the right venom.

You are confusing yourself. All those delusional affirmations you do on a daily basis before heading out are f*cking up with your psyche. Good = masculine, charismatic, cool, original, stylish, Evil = lame, beta, feminine, weak, victim mentality, herat vajina.

BUT we are not completely evil! We only have a FEW of the bad traits, not the complete piece of sh!t that you gear your criticism towards man. You are slipping! You didn't dsecribe Deuce, you only described the herbs you used to chill with in Ohio State, and the antithesis of the image you'd like to portray yourself as!

Deep breath, critical thinking and stay sharp. We don't want you to mix things up my dude. You're a valuable, honest, truth-telling guy and you'd like to think so. Don't settle into BS mode, yet man. You are counted on as a person to help see our flaws and to help us grow. We can't let you mislead us.. after all, that's what you despise in others now isn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by DonD13

this retarded ass gif made me lol
    literally
    I know. Someone posted it in the imagine you were gay thread and I literally spit my orange juice out and was almost crying from laughter.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by FourthTenor
    You've never once shown us a pic of you in a social situation. All your pics are with trees or at your desk.

Every poster here mistook you for a female the first time they saw any pics of you. You even once said "people think its funny i have an effeminate visage"

You never say anything funny or interesting or cool here. Youre not a guy in any sense of the word. Youre a feminine geek with no personality. You try to be bitter and hard here cause in real life when people call you a female you dont have the guts to say anything back

Anytime someone clowns you, you automatically bring up your forestry education. Why dont you ever bring up the fact you lied about being in a 5 year relationship when you were exposed with a myspace account as being single? You've never gotten pus$y in your life except when you mazterbate
    Did you ever post that message deuce left on your answering machine? What'd he say to you again?

5-time NBA All-Star

lol wtf are you talking about??

Now, I believe in OP's thesis
    He's a confused young man.

He has brought great value to this forum over the years, and I'd be lying if I told you I don't genuinely hold him in high regard despite his confrontational antics. The guy was once the life of the party. A contemptible bastard... but the life of the party neverthelezz.

He is attacking people for things that they do not have.

He has been mind-raped by himself, mind-raped himself mind-raping others, and is currently a rape victim undergoing some major rationalization to alleviate the pain of the mind-rape. Henceforth, he is trying to attack the innocent young chap (me), some other gregraious guy (JtotheIzzo) and another upstanding, great fellow (DW), because of the massive damage the psycho LoJ has done did him. "Like a woman nagging/resenting her husband cuz he wasn't her first choice" - Chris Rock

In Laymen's term, he's a real life Robinson Crusoe. He has forgotten his real personality, his real convictions, and mixed it up with his character gimmick.

We must ignore his pleas of insanity and show him the truth.

I still can't look at it whitout laughing... Who makes those things???
    No clue.

Biased Troll

Quote Originally Posted by JEFFERSON MONEY
    Star, have some integrity for christ sakes.

You are confusing yourself.

DW has said many, many interesting things and his callousness is flat out hilarious. I've seen partying pics on his profile as well. I assure you that. Your slandering is geared to a DIFFERENT PERSON right now. STAY FOCUSED sonnie you are not attackign the right people with the right venom.

You are confusing yourself. All those delusional affirmations you do on a daily basis before heading out are f*cking up with your psyche. Good = masculine, charismatic, cool, original, stylish, Evil = lame, beta, feminine, weak, victim mentality, herat vajina.

BUT we are not completely evil! We only have a FEW of the bad traits, not the complete piece of sh!t that you gear your criticism towards man. You are slipping! You didn't dsecribe Deuce, you only described the herbs you used to chill with in Ohio State, and the antithesis of the image you'd like to portray yourself as!

Deep breath, critical thinking and stay sharp. We don't want you to mix things up my dude. You're a valuable, honest, truth-telling guy and you'd like to think so. Don't settle into BS mode, yet man. You are counted on as a person to help see our flaws and to help us grow. We can't let you mislead us.. after all, that's what you despise in others now isn't it?

Damn, you puttin work in joshy. Firing them baby doo doo pistol squirty squirty LOL

Anyway, I decided to make this thread for LOLz since I'm bout to bounce from this lame board anyway. This place has become weaker than baby doo doo butt sauce poo poo pokey stick pee pee gaga googoo

I'm becoming more interested in real, important and meaningful issues and topics and this place just aint the place to discuss 'em. I try, I make plenty of political and social threads, but its only the same half dozen people that ever have anything to say in them, and most of them are idealogues who cant hold their fairytale dream utopias up to practical scrutiny. "Men" who CANT HANDLE THE TRUTH.

Ben Franklin created the Junto society for the honest pursuit of truth, and that's what I want. I don't care if the truth is liberal or conservative, I just want it. The reality is sometimes its liberal, and in those instances I embrace it - I support abortion, oppose the death penalty, not religious, support legalization, etc. etc.....

But when the truth is conservative I support that too. Social accountability, free enterprise, frank honesty about uncomfortable subjects.

The problem is that this board IS a bunch of beta-male, pack dogs running with the herd. They only take the same liberal positions on every issue, because they dont THINK, they just pick a group they wanna be in and repeat, repeat, repeat. boozehound, deucewallaces, sarcastic, and all their ilk just want this "intellectual and above it" hipster identity, since they dont have CONFIDENCE to go with their natural inclinations at all times. The city of Brussels doesnt produce as much waffling as boozehound. Which way is "his crowd" gonna go on the issue? Quick, redirect! Now he's back in the nonconformist = smart crowd. Whew!

This place was never good for deep discussions. When I try to candidly discuss uncomfortable truths, the awkward she-males can't handle it and instead try to divert the argument to being about the "way" i said it, rather than the fact that the gist of what I'm saying is true and important and requries a solution. They can't face tough problems head on becasue their sensitivity level is off the charts. Half this board probably belongs to PETA.

It used to be at least interesting casual conversation here when more regular posters were here. Tons of old regulars are gone, and even though I didnt like most of them, it was at least still variety. Now it's about 12 regulars and josh's "army of gimmicks." Shit aint cool. All this place is now is stupid youtube videos, discussion about sports i dont care about like baseball and mma, and other such nonsense. Also, the board overall, in terms of moderation and content etc. is just extremely poor under Jeff's propriety. He runs a shitty website. Bottom line.

Ralph Waldo Emerson said "Insist on yourself; never imitate. Your own gift you can present every moment with the cumulative force of a whole life's cultivation; but the adopted talent of another you only have an extemporaneous, half-possession."

Dudes like deucewallaces have nothing to offer as individuals. He's a complete follower, always seeking to mimic the identity of the crowd he wishes to belong to. He's literally the most plain and unmanly personality I've ever met, in RL or the internet. I'm not tryin to share a forum with this dude anymore. It's too frustrating when I'm trying to seek truth through discussion and he's polluting threads with his mindless "liberal extremist so i look smart" drive-by shtick. He also has no contribution to threads about music, literature, sports, etc. altho he tries to pass off vague one-line rs to make people think he knows the topic. He is a comlpete fugazi.

I mean, look at this crowd. Am I really supposed to talk to GOBB about social and political issues? Or Pete's Montreux? Gimme a break. Even the posters who do participate in those discussions like Ridonks, simlpy arent worth talking to because they cant handle the truth and I refuse to have discussions with cowards.

Sports and youtube nonsense arent an important part of my life any more, so this board is pretty much worthless to me. I just wanted to expose Joshua McCaskey before I go, since hes the one who is doing the most to ruin it with his ridiculous flooding of gimmicks. What a waste of a message board. This place should be stimulating, not cheesy and embarrassing. But I realize I cant change that myself because theres too many bad posters, so I gotta just quit coming here myself.

Don't worry though yall. You'll see me again, on your tv screen or the big screen. I just thankfully wont be seeing any of you again. Which is how it should be. I look ahead and lead to new ground, you stand behind me and stare at my ass.

STARFACE OUT!

OH SNAP!!! My man LoJ is not only ruining the forum he is ruining the brains of the young Hollywood elite.
    Josh is Mike Vick, and Fourth Tenor is a female pitbull, someone is gonna be gettin raped. MIND raped.

LoJ is the i|l|l|e|s|t!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!