Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Good college starter ELITEpower23's Avatar

Default Will anyone take MJ's crown for worst 3pt shooter ever? 4 for 30 (13%) would do it

3-time NBA All-Star

Default Re: Will anyone take MJ's crown for worst 3pt shooter ever? 4 for 30 (13%) would do i

Quote Originally Posted by ELITEpower23 View Post
    Probably not he was pretty shitty. Good thing he was a beast from the regular 3 point line in the playoffs and especially the finals. Kind of crazy that mj was as efficient as steph curry in the finals from the regular line. I guess when someone's that good you have no choice but to hold on to his 3 point contest performance.

2020 Insidehoops MVP Stanley Kobrick's Avatar

Default Re: Will anyone take MJ's crown for worst 3pt shooter ever? 4 for 30 (13%) would do i

Quote Originally Posted by Bronbron23 View Post
    Probably not he was pretty shitty. Good thing he was a beast from the regular 3 point line in the playoffs and especially the finals. Kind of crazy that mj was as efficient as steph curry in the finals from the regular line. I guess when someone's that good you have no choice but to hold on to his 3 point contest performance.
    but stephen curry in the finals isn't anything impressive

Quote Originally Posted by Bronbron23 View Post
    When I did some digging I also found that he shot 18.9% from 3 on the Wizards and then 29.1% from 3. In his last year with the Bulls he shot 23.8% from 3 as well. He never really was a good shooter.

Lets not forget this was the event that ignited Jordan to get Hodges kicked out of the league shortly afterwards

Hodges was blackballed for his public civil justice stance, the same thing BLM stuff we see today.

Quote Originally Posted by Stanley Kobrick View Post
    Dingo mode

3-time NBA All-Star

When I did some digging I also found that he shot 18.9% from 3 on the Wizards and then 29.1% from 3. In his last year with the Bulls he shot 23.8% from 3 as well. He never really was a good shooter.
    Well accept in playoffs where he was a really good shooter but hey if holding on to his shooting percentage in the 3 point contest and when he was 40 helps you sleep better night its all good buddy

3-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by Stanley Kobrick View Post
    He shoots 40% in the post season and 39% in the finals fir his career. What's your favorite player shoot? If it's lower than that he must not be impressive either.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jsjukb2NttM

Is this an unbreakable record?

Confirmed by 3ball Jordan meant to go exactly 4 for 30 because his ego wanted another recond under his belt

Kobe Ball? Care to chime in fella?

Banned

I think its more impressive that jordan did what he did WITHOUT needing threes

imagine beating everyone with just 2s when there's so many other great shooters in the league. it's commendable. good for MJ

Quote Originally Posted by Kobe_Bryant View Post
    I think its more impressive that jordan did what he did WITHOUT needing threes

imagine beating everyone with just 2s when there's so many other great shooters in the league. it's commendable. good for MJ
    Will anyone take MJ's crown for worst 3pt shooter ever?

High School Starter

Jordan redeemed himself against Portland in the finals when he couldn't miss while shooting threes, he even shrugged like I can't miss Portland couldn't believe it.

Michael Jordan 1992 NBA finals against Portland, six three pointers.

Oh i thought iverson was the worst 3 point shootout contestant