Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910

Default Re: Can Anyone Give Me an Explanation Other than Steroids For Dwyane Wade's Jaw?

Quote Originally Posted by RezzonatoR View Post
    Unfortunately, there is a huge misconception about sports in general. There was a time when the majority of the competitors weren't taking anything, but nowadays, everybody it's on something. It doesn't matter if we are talking about pills or injecting stuff, it's the same formula. I've recently started playing tennis and I've decided to take something in order to boost my performance. A good friend of mine, a doctor, has told me about https://brewly.io/blog/expresspct-review and I've decided to give it a try. I am always speaking with a professional when I am deciding to take something new
    JFC.

At least have the balls to post this nonsense on your real account.

Default Re: Can Anyone Give Me an Explanation Other than Steroids For Dwyane Wade's Jaw?

As I aged into my late 20s and early 30s my jaw widened and became more square. It had started shifting on it's own and for a long time I couldn't fully close my bite or talk without my jaw popping. I didn't know what was going on.

I never had my wisdom teeth removed and all of them became impacted and my jaw literally moved around to accommodate that and it changed its shape to become wider, more square and defined.

Nope, still can't find another explanation.

cHeat team were hardcore on it.

Bron still is

Quote Originally Posted by Spurs m8 View Post
    cHeat team were hardcore on it.

Bron still is
    No doubt.