Page 33 of 52 FirstFirst ... 233031323334353643 ... LastLast

Default Re: NBA 2K12: My Player Mode

A week ago, I scored 65 at MSG. Kobe who?

Local High School Star

what happened to crew games?

4th Qtr, 8mins left, destroying the Raptors 88-60 with 50, 4rebs, 2 ast

National High School Star Abd El-Krim's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by d.bball.guy
    4th Qtr, 8mins left, destroying the Raptors 88-60 with 50, 4rebs, 2 ast
    cancer.

Quote Originally Posted by Abd El-Krim
    cancer.

My best game yet: win vs Warriors at home 105-97

69 pts
    5 rebs
    2 ast(teammates suck at fastbreak)
    3 stls
    3 blks

24-61 fg, 18-49 3pt

With 1 minute left, we have a 4 point lead, I called for the ball, waste time then splaaash, 3 pointer. Diaw stole the ball, go to 3 pt line at transition, catch and shoot for another 3

Good college starter TMacsOneGoodEye's Avatar

69 pts
    5 rebs
    3 stls
    3 blks

24-61 fg, 18-49 3pt

With 1 minute left, we have a 4 point lead, I called for the ball, waste time then splaaash, 3 pointer. Diaw stole the ball, go to 3 pt line at transition, catch and shoot for another 3
    This kids living vicarious through his 2K12 My Player. He probably has a whole back story made up in his mind. Pops left when he was young, mom sacrificed everything for his athletic career, cleaned floors and lied about their address so he could play ball across town. When his MyPlayer has a bad game he prolly blames it on baby mama drama.

How much you wanna bet when this kid takes 2 bad shots in a row he pauses the game and gives himself a pep talk in front of the big mirror in his parents bathroom? "You're better than this, bro. Remember how much mom sacrificed so you could get here? I bet pops would love to see you fail. Snap outta it, bro! Get your head in the game! You didn't work this hard just so you could get a B- teammate grade! What did Bill Russell say at his $1.1 million dollar basketball camp? You have it in you. He knows it! Now prove it! Let's do this!"

Quote Originally Posted by TMacsOneGoodEye
    This kids living vicarious through his 2K12 My Player. He probably has a whole back story made up in his mind. Pops left when he was young, mom sacrificed everything for his athletic career, cleaned floors and lied about their address so he could play ball across town. When his MyPlayer has a bad game he prolly blames it on baby mama drama.

How much you wanna bet when this kid takes 2 bad shots in a row he pauses the game and gives himself a pep talk in front of the big mirror in his parents bathroom? "You're better than this, bro. Remember how much mom sacrificed so you could get here? I bet pops would love to see you fail. Snap outta it, bro! Get your head in the game! You didn't work this hard just so you could get a B- teammate grade! What did Bill Russell say at his $1.1 million dollar basketball camp? You have it in you. He knows it! Now prove it! Let's do this!"

Quote Originally Posted by TMacsOneGoodEye

Banned

Melo is f[COLOR="Black"]u[/COLOR]ckin overpowered in this game.

Monta Ellis and Stephen Curry combined to shoot 90% when we played GSW.

I think Monta finished with 45, Steph in the 30s. GSW now 14-2 in my game....

National High School Star

69 pts
    5 rebs
    3 stls
    3 blks

24-61 fg, 18-49 3pt

Honestly man... 69pts? Yeah that might be impressive. But not when you take 61 shots for the game. You didn't even hit 50% of your fg. Also I see you forgot to mention your turn overs. 3 blks and 3 stls is ok. But you didn't even get a double double = fail -.-
    That's just ball hogging and shot jacking.

Most I've ever shot in a game (12 min quarters) is 26 shots. Kinda went into Kobe mode as the % wasn't too good, but generally I'll take around 16/17/18 shots a game, which I don't consider extreme. It's hard not to take that many shots when you're controlling just one guy.

National High School Star

Started the season strong, top scoring in the show case, getting drafted 8th by pistons. Really wanted to go to the bucks though. I'm a 6'6 SG. So far after 4 games were 0-4. Stucky has single handled ruined all hopes of winning. I avg bout 12pts a game at 70% fg. 4 reb, 1 stl, 1 blk 2 ast. My position is mainly scoring. The annoying part is I often have to guard the other teams SF. Although I'm good one on one defender, they want me to guar melo in te post and such. I just can't -.- and stucky hogs the ball an misses the lat few shots allowing the other team to either catch up or make a lead -.- seriously considering demanding a trade -.-

High School Starter

I accidentally deleted email that NBA 2k sent me for online thing. How do I get it back