Page 38 of 52 FirstFirst ... 283536373839404148 ... LastLast
    NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Default Re: NBA 2K12: My Player Mode

Quote Originally Posted by Fiasco
    This game is garbage as soon as you put the difficulty higher.

Not buying a 2K game until they fire whoever developed this.
    Just don't raise the difficulty then?

Quote Originally Posted by Maniak
    Just don't raise the difficulty then?
    There is no middle ground in the game. There is just too easy and too stupid.

I still found some general gameplay issues that haven't been fixed since last year's edition. For one, players will sometimes hit the bottom/back of the backboard. Some plays don't execute even though players involved in it are in their proper positions. Players going through screens get stuck much longer than they should.

Embarrassed CP3s ass

27 points, 14 assists

Try playing as a defensive center then. Tough to be productive.

WOW this shit's frustrating as fvck!! We had a 20 point lead in the 2nd qtr and lost by 4! My team sucks at defense and can't rebound for shit! McGee and Faried had 15 combined off rebounds Wilson Chandler, Harrington, and Afflalo played like Ray Allen FVCK THIS SHIT!!

I had 55 pts 10 assists but still
    Last edited by d.bball.guy; 05-27-2012 at 06:31 PM.

As I thought, Ty Lawson is somehow the winning factor of my team. After he came back from his injury, my Nuggets climbed up to the 6th spot after being in the 9-12 spots.

I hate how even though I have 80 rating for post shot, I frequently brick baby hooks over much smaller defenders. It's a bit ridiculous.

Adjust the sliders.

Serious playground baller

was gonna quit on my lakers team because we couldn't win playoff games that i simmed and kept ending up 2-3 in each series and i didn't feel like carrying the team so much, it was contract year, and after carrying the lakers to 3 championships, i was gonna sign with the bobcats (glitched draft picks, best team in the league) but lookie who the lakers signed in the offseason great front court, absurd backcourt

i got a pretty low contract though, for a guy who was avging 70 ppg 10 rpg 25 apg and 20spg in the finals oh well it was worth it, the guy catches any oop u throw at him and dunks in any traffic lmao
    looks like lebron will finally win some rings, kobe already has 8
    Last edited by gtfomyface; 05-29-2012 at 03:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by nightprowler10
    Try playing as a defensive center then. Tough to be productive.
    I tried. Got bored out of my mind quick. I love playing defense in real life but in a video game, I want to touch the ball more than four times in a game.

Quote Originally Posted by ace23
    Adjust the sliders.
    You can't adjust sliders in My Player.

I'm still pissed 2K sold us another unfinished game for $60. If anyone buys the next one, they should be ashamed of themselves.

I can't be the only one sick of seeing every guard use Kobe's footwork, or seeing any power forward back down your guys for 2 easy points.

The system is just stupid. Anything from Pro-Superstar I play rather easily. Turn on Hall of Fame and it all goes to shit.

Please make a decent basketball game next year, EA.
    Last edited by Fiasco; 05-29-2012 at 07:12 AM.

I tried. Got bored out of my mind quick. I love playing defense in real life but in a video game, I want to touch the ball more than four times in a game.

You can't adjust sliders in My Player.

I'm still pissed 2K sold us another unfinished game for $60. If anyone buys the next one, they should be ashamed of themselves.

I can't be the only one sick of seeing every guard use Kobe's footwork, or seeing any power forward back down your guys for 2 easy points.

The system is just stupid. Anything from Pro-Superstar I play rather easily. Turn on Hall of Fame and it all goes to shit.

Please make a decent basketball game next year, EA.
    that's just you. don't blame a game because it's too "hard"

hall of fame is rather easy, not 80 point blowouts every game like you would from pro-superstar because they actually make open shots, but winning every game is still doable once you get a good overall and play good defense
    Last edited by gtfomyface; 05-29-2012 at 02:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by gtfomyface

hall of fame is rather easy, not 80 point blowouts every game like you would from pro-superstar because they actually make open shots, but winning every game is still doable once you get a good overall and play good defense
    The only setting that gives me pause is Hall of Fame-Simulation. These are all problems relative to the "hardest mode" in the game for My Player. It's not hard because it's challenging, it's hard because it's broken.

What exactly is just "me"? The fact that the CPU has perfect footwork? Or the fact that any team's big man, no matter what their ratings, can back down any of your forwards in the post? Or the fact that no one on your team plays defense, and that they make the switches on the perimeter that make NO SENSE and leave shooters wide open? Or how I've got maxed out perimeter defense and guards can still shoot turnaround jumpers in my face when I contest them? Or the fact that CPU Jason Terry posterizes Gasol? Or the fact that rebounding is still garbage on HOF-SIM (like it was last year on 2k11)? Or maybe how shot stick timing is still garbage?

If I went through the entire list of things that are wrong with this game I'd have enough material to publish a book titled "Why 2K sells you the same game every year and refuses to fix it".

The only setting that gives me pause is Hall of Fame-Simulation. These are all problems relative to the "hardest mode" in the game for My Player. It's not hard because it's challenging, it's hard because it's broken.

What exactly is just "me"? The fact that the CPU has perfect footwork? Or the fact that any team's big man, no matter what their ratings, can back down any of your forwards in the post? Or the fact that no one on your team plays defense, and that they make the switches on the perimeter that make NO SENSE and leave shooters wide open? Or how I've got maxed out perimeter defense and guards can still shoot turnaround jumpers in my face when I contest them? Or the fact that CPU Jason Terry posterizes Gasol? Or the fact that rebounding is still garbage on HOF-SIM (like it was last year on 2k11)? Or maybe how shot stick timing is still garbage?

If I went through the entire list of things that are wrong with this game I'd have enough material to publish a book titled "Why 2K sells you the same game every year and refuses to fix it".
    don't hate on the game cause you suck at it if hall of fame is too hard for you don't play it, it's probably not for everyone it's not that hard at all, i still win every game

why does lebron have post moves, why is kobe's mid range rating one of the worst, it's a game
    Last edited by gtfomyface; 05-29-2012 at 09:32 PM.

don't hate on the game cause you suck at it if hall of fame is too hard for you don't play it, it's probably not for everyone it's not that hard at all, i still win every game

why does lebron have post moves, why is kobe's mid range rating one of the worst, it's a game
    I am dealing with a moron. Wish I could say I was surprised.