Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast
    Decent playground baller

Default Re: Final list of ISHs Top 25 Guards.

Quote Originally Posted by Kblaze8855
    How would using the forwards from the ish top 100 work? Just the top25 ranked forwards from it. Id just have to work up a way to include the guys to rise in the ranks since 07 like durant and lebron who would throw everything off.
    We should start with #1 and go down, that's what the other sites do.

Quote Originally Posted by Da Heroic One
    Kblaze, start the forwards now. This is ThaSwagg3r so I'm still on here, I just deactivated my account.

Keep the same voters, well take out that Big164 guy or whatever. Keep everyone else. If I had to recommend a poster to add, add catch24. Nobody else should really get in, not that mindless idiot Dave3, definitely not Jacks3, and certainly not pauk or AlphaWolf.
    Yeah, i forgot to mention catch. He would be good as well. Don't know what's wrong with Dave3, but I see you both have a problem with each other.

That's not a reason not to add him.
    Last edited by Legends66NBA7; 10-10-2011 at 08:02 PM.

Decent playground baller

L.Kizzle
    ThaSwagg3r/Da Heroic One
    Rose
    WillC
    G.O.A.T
    1987 Lakers
    neyca
    Toizumi
    Shaqattack3234
    Magnax1
    RobertdeMeijer
    nycelt84
    KGMN
    SteveNashMVPcro

Crossover (added after initial vote)
    bizil (added after initial vote)
    Boston C's (added at #20)
    Gotterdammerung (added at #17)
    SuperPippen (added at #14)
    Big164 (added at #13)
    Droid101 (added at #11)
    D.J. (added at #11)
    Miller for 3 (added at #10)
    Odinn (added at #9)
    OmniStrife (added at #9)
    HylianNightmare (added at #9)
    Pushxx (added at #9)
    MasterDurant24 (added at #9)
    Clippersfan86 (added at #9)

ThaRegul8r (contributor)
    NugzHeat3 (contributor)
    Psileas (contributor)
    Kblaze8855 (contributor)
    alexandreben (contributor)
    EricForman (contributor)
    Last edited by Da Heroic One; 10-10-2011 at 08:10 PM.

Decent playground baller

I think im gonna do the forwards now since goat is nowhere to be seen. But im tbhinking of a way to rank the initial list without counting lists of 25 guys you all rank.
    I'll start it if you don't want to and I already know how to. Plus you have a thread to respond to.

Neither, but If I had to pick one, PowerGlove even though he is no bright light bulb either.
    Hi RG.

Decent playground baller

Quote Originally Posted by PowerGlove
    Hi RG.
    Wade > LeBron, u still going through your period?

Don't worry I would compare how smart you were right now to what I was when I was 14. I don't think you're dumber than any other version of myself though.

Titles are overrated Kblaze8855's Avatar

I feel Goat had the right idea building to #1 because it gives better momentum and probably leads to better discussions. If it starts Bird vs Duncan and end up...Alex english vs Webber(just examples) guys dont really have a chance to just move up its more just posting the best player you feel isnt ranked yet and it would be 4-5 people being argued for at once. Not as organized at all. However....

I have an issue with my plan too. I counted 33 forwards on the top 100 list. Good list of guys. But there is no Melo, Durant, or Lebron and im sure at least 1 of them and likely 2 get int othe top 25. And if I just throw them on the bottom the first 10 votes will be Lebron crushing ____ till he gets up near the top flight guys and who wants 30 days of why Lebron is or isnt better than ____?

Starting to think GOAT had the right idea. I may post a list of 35 forwards and have 5-6 people give quick rankings and work off the resulting list. No other good way to do it. I just need a few people who wouldnt mind the effort needed. If you take the time I guess I can take the time to count it up.

Then with the 10 that dont make it out of the 35 we can start by voting which 2 of them should be added to the official voting. One will face the other and the winner faces #25 and so on.

Sound fair?

Decent playground baller

I feel Goat had the right idea building to #1 because it gives better momentum and probably leads to better discussions. If it starts Bird vs Duncan and end up...Alex english vs Webber(just examples) guys dont really have a chance to just move up its more just posting the best player you feel isnt ranked yet and it would be 4-5 people being argued for at once. Not as organized at all. However....

I have an issue with my plan too. I counted 33 forwards on the top 100 list. Good list of guys. But there is no Melo, Durant, or Lebron and im sure at least 1 of them and likely 2 get int othe top 25. And if I just throw them on the bottom the first 10 votes will be Lebron crushing ____ till he gets up near the top flight guys and who wants 30 days of why Lebron is or isnt better than ____?

Starting to think GOAT had the right idea. I may post a list of 35 forwards and have 5-6 people give quick rankings and work off the resulting list. No other good way to do it. I just need a few people who wouldnt mind the effort needed. If you take the time I guess I can take the time to count it up.

Then with the 10 that dont make it out of the 35 we can start by voting which 2 of them should be added to the official voting. One will face the other and the winner faces #25 and so on.

Sound fair?
    Pretty much the same way GOAT ran it.

I don't know about 35 players that would take a while. We should just leave it at 25-30 and rank 25 forwards. He used a point system for every ranking, I think #1 = 25 points, #2 = 24 points, and so on.

I think we should just continue doing what GOAT did.

Sound fair?
    If G.O.A.T. wanted it that way, I think it's fair to stay that course.

Decent playground baller

Quote Originally Posted by Legends66NBA7
    If G.O.A.T. wanted it that way, I think it's fair to stay that course.
    Yeah, Kblaze start up a thread of the rankings of the top 25 forwards. Continue having the same voters as last time except add catch24 if he wants in, he wanted in last time and he is one of the better posters on this site.

Decent playground baller

Kblaze, do you have the time to run through all of this including counting the votes and crap? I can do the vote counting for the rankings and such since I do have a decent amount of time this week, not sure how much time you have, but anyways I could start up the thread if you would like, just copy the same format as G.O.A.T. did, same posters as last time, same everything.

Wade > LeBron, u still going through your period?

Don't worry I would compare how smart you were right now to what I was when I was 14. I don't think you're dumber than any other version of myself though.
    When I was 14 I had friends.

Hmmm... looks like I'm out.

Titles are overrated Kblaze8855's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Legends66NBA7
    Hmmm... looks like I'm out.
    Nobody is out at the moment. we will work out a system for the voters.

Nobody is out at the moment. we will work out a system for the voters.
    I see. That would be similar to the guards project, where voters were added to the list. Thus, staying the course.