Page 1 of 13 123411 ... LastLast
    Decent playground baller

Default LeBron will never win due to lack of skills, here Kblaze

I knew that was going to be deleted, so here......part II

Quote Originally Posted by Kblaze8855
    6 games never convinced me of anything. never will. Even guys I hated. Karl Malone in the finals for example...sucked. Ive pointed it out. But explained that he sucked down the stretch because of basketball reasons which were the basis of my thinking he was overrated to begin with. Lack of reliable go to moves. Scoring great volume off great chances t oscore that he cant get on command. In the end...it was a basketball issue proving itself true. But the finals itself just put it on a big stage to be seen. He sure as hell didnt fail...because it was the finals.
    You said this a while ago right, Kblaze?

It is funny because the same applies to LeBron.

Lebron lacks reliable go to moves right? LeBron is a rhythm shooter too, Lebron's jumper is not automatic nor is it reliable. He isn't Ray Allen, he isn't even Kobe Bryant in 09-10 when it comes to shooting jumpers. LeBron cannot play without the ball, he is nothing more than a spectator when the ball is out of his hands, LeBron has one move and that is attack the basket, take that away and he has nothing but a streaky jump shot.

Lebron's lack of reliable moves is why he will continue to fail until he improves in that area.

Take away his ability to drive to the basket and what else does he have to fall back on? His jumper that he had lost all confidence in after Game 2? Take away his drive which was what the Mavericks did and he has one more thing to fall back on and if his fall-back move fails then he has nothing except for the ability to make pointless swing passes that go no where.

LeBron cannot take anyone and any defense off the dribble like he could in Cleveland, that is a fact. Can he still beat most people off the dribble? Absolutely but he is not like Wade where he can attack any defense regardless of man, zone, doubles, etc. where as LeBron, you can easily take away his ability to attack the basket. LeBron was confused as hell when the Mavericks threw a zone at him, why? Probably because he isn't that smart and probably because he thinks the game and his game is too simple. There is nothing more overrated than LeBron's Basketball IQ, nothing. He isn't smart.

Problem with you (Kblaze) and every other LeBron fan is that you think he can create like Magic Johnson or Steve Nash when he isn't even close. He can't impact the game without the ball nor can he impact the game without scoring or with the ball in his hands. LeBron's ability to create for others is comparable to the likes of Tracy McGrady and Dwyane Wade, not the likes of Magic Johnson or Steve Nash which is what you and every other LeBron fan seems to think and which is why you and every other LeBron fan will have to learn how bad LeBron is the hard way.

I'm not even going to bring up mental weakness even though I do feel that was PART of why he struggled in the finals. If you do want me to bring it up LeBron lost all of his confidence after Game 2 when he blew that huge lead they had and LeBron tried to close and win the game for them and failed. He lost all of his confidence after that game. This is a mental weakness because there is no reason a player should lose all of his confidence after 1 game, after 1 quarter, etc. A player like Wade, Kobe, Ray Allen, etc. they would have kept gunning regardless. I'll take a shot from a struggling Wade, Kobe, LeBron, etc. than just a shot from Mario Chalmers, Mike Miller, or whatever scrub they have down in Miami.

LeBron didn't fail because of some Finals jitter bug, he failed because he is mentally weak (I know you like to ignore this Kblaze but it is true) and because he isn't that great like most people think he is to begin with.

It is more of a skill problem more than anything.

Titles are overrated Kblaze8855's Avatar

Default Re: LeBron will never win due to lack of skills, here Kblaze

2 things....

1. I cant begin to express how little interest I have in discussing this subject again. Why with all the players in the NBA and in history we have to discuss this guy all day every day is beyond me. Id much rather discuss any of the following:

Breaking bad season finale. That was outstanding TV.

Damon back in Toronto and if he had stayed could he have been a true franchise point.

The video for Gnarles Barkleys "Save my soul" and Cee-Los general performance as an artist since he quit rapping.

The massive difference in quality between the girls in Onyx strip club in Atlanta and the one in Charlotte. Charlotte ones cant get nude which I suspect attracts a less...trashy...variety of stripper.

Why it seems Quiznos doesnt have commercials anymore after that big push they made.

How Antionio Davis always did that two hand dunk then kinda pulled up on the rim and jumped off drawing his legs up a bit in the process....and other people who really did one dunk their entire careers. People like Sprewell, doug West, and Michael Finley.

The current whereabouts of Lenny Cooke, God Shamgod, and Eddie Robinson.

The material that make up volley ball shorts and other form fitting pants and how I thank whoever created it.

What might have happened to the league if anthony Carters agent didnt screw up and forget to opt into his last year in Miami which is why the Heat had the capspace needed to sign Odom...who they traded for Shaq....who they traded for Marion...who I think they traded for JO. Anthony carters agent changed the course of NBA history in a way. Odom could have signed elsewhere not giving the HEat the pieces to get Shaq so he goes...where? Odom isnt sent to the Lakers for him along with Butler....so Butler isnt traded for Kwame...who is traded for Gasol.

A world where Carter took that last year of his deal might be wildly different NBA wise.

But instead im asked about Lebron James. Again. Having just discussed him last night with some friends of mine while playing 2k12....all of whom believe I hate Lebron because of my comments dueing the Bulls/Heat series and my amused reaction to the Mavs winning the finals.

Its just...not an interesting subject for me anymore....

....however...

You clearly took the time to explain yourself and put thought into what you have to say. In such situations I try not to disregard anyone no matter how little I want to discuss it. so...I will read it...consider what you have said...and get back to you. I just wont do it right now because any moment now I have a meeting starting.

Yes...I took just as long to explain why I dont want to discuss Lebron as culd have taken to just get the discussion out of the way.

Mostly because the things id rather talk about interest me more. But as I said...ill read it...and I will tell you what my thoughts are. And then hopefully not discuss it any more for quite a while.

Decent playground baller

That is fair Kblaze. I know you are close minded for the most part but I would like to see what your thoughts are AT THE LEAST when it comes down to this. Don't be surprised if this thread gets deleted again, I already copied my original post so i'll just make another and crap if it does. Btw, my swag account is deactivated and it will prboably never be re-activated so I'll be in this one.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Kblaze, all of those discussions sound wildly interesting. You must make more topics in the OTC.

Titles are overrated Kblaze8855's Avatar

I thought of an absurd hypothetical question I need to pose to someone online at some point.

Decent playground baller

Funny, I never even included how or why Wade is better when I usually do. Well I knocked LeBron a lot so maybe you'll learn to place him a few spots back, doubt it though.

Lack of reliable go to moves. Scoring great volume off great chances t oscore that he cant get on command.
    So...SO true about how it applies to LeBron. It's why he's never beat a team with a great big man.

Lost to:

Big Ben(Pistons didnt have em when LeBron beat them in 07)
    KG(Twice)
    Dwight
    Duncan

He doesnt have that dribble drive jumpshot game, or post up skills which are all so crucial in playoff basketball.

NBA rookie of the year

I'm just baffled how any one could allow themself to succumb to such a stupid anaylsis.

"LeBron isn't going to win a title because he isn't skilled enough"

A guy with the 3rd highest regular season scoring average in history, and the 5th highest scoring average in playoff history...

Isn't 'skilled' enough? STFU. I don't even with f*ck LeBron like that, but I cannot wait until this negro wins an NBA Championship. So I'm not subject to hearing stupid sh*t like this.
    Last edited by PJR; 10-10-2011 at 08:39 PM.

College superstar The Iron Fist's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PJR
    I'm just baffled how any one could allow themself to succumb to such a stupid anaylsis.

"LeBron isn't going to win a title because he isn't skilled enough"

A guy with the 3rd highest regular season scoring average in history, and the 5th highest scoring in playoff history...

Isn't 'skilled' enough? STFU. I don't even f*ck LeBron like that, but I cannot wait until this negro wins a NBA Championship. So I'm not subject to hearing stupid sh*t like this.

Other than jumping real high for a powerful slam dunk,

what does lebronz do great?

Nothing. No post game, can't play off the ball, average d, average rebounder, average face to face shot blocker.

He has very little basketball skills.

i think these kobetards need to be reminded of who is better... a thread coming up, with ONLY FACTS mind you...

Quote Originally Posted by The Iron Fist
    Other than jumping real high for a powerful slam dunk,

what does lebronz do great?

Nothing. No post game, can't play off the ball, average d, average rebounder, average face to face shot blocker.

Then why isn't he James White? Hell, James White is more athletic, but he's not in the league. If LeBron has no skills then why can't other unskilled players make the NBA?

NBA rookie of the year

Quote Originally Posted by The Iron Fist
    Wow. You can't make this shit up, man.
    Last edited by PJR; 10-10-2011 at 08:40 PM.

NBA rookie of the year

Quote Originally Posted by Dave3
    Then why isn't he James White? Hell, James White is more athletic, but he's not in the league. If LeBron has no skills then why can't other unskilled players make the NBA?
    Yep. How about Gerald Green? Why didn't Stromile Swift dominate?

LeBron has skills, and probably will win a couple of titles....but he doesnt have the skills to the EXTENT where he can dominate in the playoffs at will. He's a great player, but his numbers make him look better than he is.