Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 ... LastLast
    3-time NBA All-Star

Default Re: Explain To me How Carmelo is Better than LeBron *facepalm*

Quote Originally Posted by DaPerceive
    I understand if you think Melo is more clutch, a better scorer, or a better rebounder than him, but how in the world is he a better individual player than Lebron? I actually understand the argument for Durant; I just don't really agree with it. But explain why you think Carmelo is better than Lebron.
    its the same as pierce or dirk. statistically lebron is better but how come pierce/dirk won while lebron didnt?

and i prefer melos style over lebron. I want my scorer to play off the ball and can create tough shots when it matters. I really dont care if melo is less efficient but thats due to him bailing out and shooting more jumpers. I prefer a scorer who prefers scoring through jumpers like pierce, dirk, jordan, kobe, bird over a slasher who cant shoot. Whats the use of driving into the paint always so your stats could look efficient but is afraid to drive when it matters most.Players dont want to get hurt and taking contact in the paint makes you more prone to injuries. Thats why lebron cant score because mavs have a tough defender in chandler. Lebron has no other weapon when you take away his drive. I can live with my star big man being unable to shoot coz they have the strength to bully their way to the basket but for a perimeter player, it should be a must. So better scorer melo.

The advantage of lebron is assists but I consider players who wants to playmake and score at the same time as more selfish than pure scorers. i feel like they are cancers to a team. As magic said, why not have 2 players happy on the court rather than one. But lebron combined 2 roles so there is only 1 player happy on the court. Thats why robertson, francis, iverson, marbury, tmac are underachievers coz nobody wants to play with them.

So I consider assists a wash coz it really doesnt help if your teammates are unhappy.

Second advantage of lebron is defense yet I believed that most players are just lazy on defense like pierce so i really dont include defense in ranking players. Defense is something you learn first before learning offense. So if these guys are good offensively then it is safe to assume they can be good defensively, they just dont give effort on it. And most defensive players like centers are injury prones so I understand them not playing defense.

So if you remove defense and playmaking you would realize that melo, pierce, dirk are equal or better than lebron coz they are better scorers than lebron.
    Or the better way to judge whos better is who do you think will win in 1-on-1 setting?And I believe that melo, pierce, dirk could beat lebron 1-on-1.

3-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by Dave3
    Sure. Continue to ignore the East's winning record against the West overall for the season.
    na just also ignore that the representative in the east(orlando)almost got swept by lakers.

Quote Originally Posted by knicksman
    na just also ignore that the representative in the east(orlando)almost got swept by lakers.
    So the W-L record of the conferences against each other isn't as important of the record of 2 teams in 5 games. Because matchups mean nothing and one team = conference strength. You continue to absolutely impress me with your logic.

3-time NBA All-Star

So the W-L record of the conferences against each other isn't as important of the record of 2 teams in 5 games. Because matchups mean nothing and one team = conference strength. You continue to absolutely impress me with your logic.
    coz its more of the W-L between the playoff teams against each other.

coz its more of the W-L between the playoff teams against each other.
    Sure

3-time NBA All-Star

Sure
    still the fact remains that atlanta(4th seed)would be an 8th seed in the west. deal with it

NBA lottery pick

Quote Originally Posted by Lebron23
    Melo's never been a top 5 player in the NBA. He's not even as good as Kevin Durant. LeBron's been better than Melo since their Sophomore Season. I hope the Knicks and Heat meet in the playoffs. Heat will sweep them.
    Way to go out on a limb there big boy.

Look at this chump, feeling all confident about his boy now that he got Wade and Bosh to protect him ahahaha

No season, LBJ will be 27 soon.

Learning to shoot layups

bulls would beat knicks fairly easily in 5 games
    miami would sweep
    boston would sweep
    orlando would win in 6 games.

knicks win 48 games this year and knick fans still will find excuses for themLOL

3-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by lolokay
    bulls would beat knicks fairly easily in 5 games
    miami would sweep
    boston would sweep
    orlando would win in 6 games.

knicks win 48 games this year and knick fans still will find excuses for themLOL
    wrong. knicks will be the 2nd seed this year and will upset miami in the conference finals and then wins the chip. Just ask skip bayless whos no. 2 next season.

wrong. knicks will be the 2nd seed this year and will upset miami in the conference finals and then wins the chip. Just ask skip bayless whos no. 2 next season.
    I can't imagine how unbearable Knicks fans would be if CP3 ever comes to play for NY. Most of them here already are.

College star

Really skip bayless lol?

3-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by asdf1990
    Really skip bayless lol?
    laugh all you want but the guy has good sense of humor which means he has high IQ. But you dont know that coz youre an idiot.

3-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by RRR3
    I swear Knicksman has to be the absolute dumbest poster on ISH.
    na im good in math so I know im not. how bout you?

Learning to shoot layups

haha im not suprised, i mean your the same guy who said amare is better than derrick rose.

Learning to shoot layups

Quote Originally Posted by RRR3
    I swear Knicksman has to be the absolute dumbest poster on ISH.
    he said he likes carmelo not playing defense because it shows he has pride in his game, than goes on to compare it to a ceo not doing janitor work LOLOLOLOLOL