Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 567891011 ... LastLast
    Banned

Default Re: Explain To me How Carmelo is Better than LeBron *facepalm*

Quote Originally Posted by Ikill
    To all the people saying Melos only got past the first round once its because he plays in the better confrence Lebrons only beat one 50 win team before Miami. You don't Melo would be able to beat all those 40 win teams?
    this is what they dont get

3-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by lolokay
    tell me hows melo's mid range in the finals......o wait.
    finals or first round is the same which is no rings idiot.

3-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by kaiiu
    this is what they dont get
    yeah and it was with the help of refs while melo won against 2 50-win teams coz i consider new orleans a 50-win team if they were on the east.

Saw a basketball once KingRaptor's Avatar

I think Carmelo is great but Lebrons clearly better up to this point

Learning to shoot layups

Quote Originally Posted by knicksman
    yeah and it was with the help of refs while melo won against 2 50-win teams coz i consider new orleans a 50-win team if they were on the east.
    IF mello is so great WHY dO YOU HAVE TO KEEP MAKEING EXCUSES FOR HIM? its because weak player like melo need them.

Banned

IF mello is so great WHY dO YOU HAVE TO KEEP MAKEING EXCUSES FOR HIM? its because weak player like melo need them.
    because idiots keep saying Lebron is better than him because of stats and what the media tells them to think

BEFORE MIAMI LEBRON ONLY BEAT ONE 50 WIN TEAM IN HIS ENTIRE LIFE, FACE REALITY, HE ONLY GOT AS FAR AS HE DID WITHOUT D-WADE BECAUSE HE PLAYED IN A SHITTY CONFERENCE

3-time NBA All-Star

those are facts my friend not excuses. lebron never won only once against 50+ team

those are facts my friend not excuses. lebron never won only once against 50+ team
    LeBron has a victory against a 50 win team with Cleveland, and 2 with Miami
    Melo has one as well.

How is this an advantage for Melo? LeBron has more, and even if you don't count Miami, they're tied. Why is this good for Melo?

KEEP MAKEING EXCUSES.. weak player...need them.
    - his 66 and 61 teams are all d-leaguers
    - his mom fucked his teammate, everybody knew but nobody told him
    - he has a terrible injury that no doctor has been able to find despite multiple MRIs
    - his girlfriend is fucking Rashard Lewis so his head isn't in the game

Quote Originally Posted by RRR3
    Still trying to regain your MVP crown, eh Phongie boy? Well, I'll give you props for having such perserverence; it's inspiring, it really is! But, it's time to admit you're not the troll you were in your younger days. We all get old, man, we just have to accept it. It's time for you to do so and move on to the next chapter of your life.
    Phong is right on point here. Lebron groupies make a shitload of excuses for Lebron's failures.

3-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by Dave3
    LeBron has a victory against a 50 win team with Cleveland, and 2 with Miami
    Melo has one as well.

How is this an advantage for Melo? LeBron has more, and even if you don't count Miami, they're tied. Why is this good for Melo?
    2 for melo coz new orleans will be 50+ team if they played in the weak east while no upsets while lebron has 1 and 2 upsets. Coz this just proves that if lebron played in the stronger western conference, he would also be a first round exit.

Quote Originally Posted by Phong
    - his 66 and 61 teams are all d-leaguers
    - his mom fucked his teammate, everybody knew but nobody told him
    - he has a terrible injury that no doctor has been able to find despite multiple MRIs
    - his girlfriend is fucking Rashard Lewis so his head isn't in the game
    Maybe a bit off topic but in game 3 and 4 of the 2007 finals Lebron scored 25 points on 39% and 24 points on 33% Cavs only lost by one in both games. I swear 07,08 Cavs>09,10 Cavs

2 for melo coz new orleans will be 50+ team if they played in the weak east while no upsets while lebron has 1 and 2 upsets. Coz this just proves that if lebron played in the stronger western conference, he would also be a first round exit.
    I see. So Melo beating a team that doesn't win 50 games counts as a win against a 50 win team. So that's why he wins the category in your mind. Even though the East in 2009 had a better record against the West. Makes sense...

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Dave3
    I see. So Melo beating a team that doesn't win 50 games counts as a win against a 50 win team. So that's why he wins the category in your mind. Even though the East in 2009 had a better record against the West. Makes sense...
    Face reality, for the past 10 years, the 5,6,7,8 seeds in the west all would have been top 4 seeds if they played in the east for the most part.

Lebron played in the shittier conference and still has the same results as Melo.

Not to mention Melo has an NCAA title to his name, he has proven he can win it all and doesn't get scared in the big games, whereas the only thing Lebron has proven is he consistently shrinks his game when it matters most.

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Young
    Face reality, for the past 10 years, the 5,6,7,8 seeds in the west all would have been top 4 seeds if they played in the east for the most part.

Lebron played in the shittier conference and still has the same results as Melo.

Not to mention Melo has an NCAA title to his name, he has proven he can win it all and doesn't get scared in the big games, whereas the only thing Lebron has proven is he consistently shrinks his game when it matters most.
    Thanks. I see the light now