Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 ... LastLast

Default Re: Explain To me How Carmelo is Better than LeBron *facepalm*

Quote Originally Posted by RRR3
    See folks, that's why Heavincent has gained so much respect around the TBA. He still refers to Phong as the GOAT, even though he has surpassed him. Great troll teammate there folks. He gonna troll far.
    I'm a humble guy.

3-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by Dave3
    I see. So Melo beating a team that doesn't win 50 games counts as a win against a 50 win team. So that's why he wins the category in your mind. Even though the East in 2009 had a better record against the West. Makes sense...
    LOL youre a joke if you think the east is better than the west

Quote Originally Posted by knicksman
    LOL youre a joke if you think the east is better than the west
    2009 =/= is. 2009 = was.
    That year the East was every bit as good as the West. The Magic Celtics and Cavaliers had better records than the 3rd seed, 2nd seed, and 1st seed in the West, respectively. In the playoffs it got a little messed up because Garnett was out for the Celtics. Not to mention after the 8th or 9th seed that year, the West dropped hard whereas the East teams were still all competing close to each other. Overall still, the East won more games against the West. You want to argue against the W-L record go right ahead.

3-time NBA All-Star

2009 =/= is. 2009 = was.
    That year the East was every bit as good as the West. The Magic Celtics and Cavaliers had better records than the 3rd seed, 2nd seed, and 1st seed in the West, respectively. In the playoffs it got a little messed up because Garnett was out for the Celtics. Not to mention after the 8th or 9th seed that year, the West dropped hard whereas the East teams were still all competing close to each other. Overall still, the East won more games against the West. You want to argue against the W-L record go right ahead.
    of course they have better record coz there are lot more weaker teams in the east than the west.

3-time NBA All-Star

You're a joke period.
    why?

of course they have better record coz there are lot more weaker teams in the east than the west.
    Yup. Completely ignore the fact that the weakest teams were all in the West that year. Also ignore the East's winning record AGAINST the West in total for that season. Good thinking.

2009 =/= is. 2009 = was.
    The West had 6 teams with 50 or more wins the East had 3. The West had 6 teams below 40 wins and the East had 8.

Yup. Completely ignore the fact that the weakest teams were all in the West that year. Also ignore the East's winning record AGAINST the West in total for that season. Good thinking.
    ...4 teams in the East below 30 wins, 2 in the West.

Good High School Starter Miller for 3's Avatar

I like Melo but he is overrated as hell

Quote Originally Posted by eliteballer
    ...4 teams in the East below 30 wins, 2 in the West.
    Um, wrong? There was 1 team in the East below 30 wins, and there were 6 teams in the West below 30 wins.

What season you looking at there? And based on this post, I'd say the previous one is probably wrong as well.

1st post is 2009 2nd is 2011.

3-time NBA All-Star

the weakest would be in the west coz there are lots of good teams in the west. its a dog fight in the west while atlanta would be an 8th/7th seed in the west. Even miami would not made the playoffs.

3-time NBA All-Star

Because you think Melo is better than LBJ and Durant.
    Because its true. hes just underrated like pierce and dirk but he plays the same as them.

Banned

Because its true. hes just underrated like pierce and dirk but he plays the same as them.
    I understand if you think Melo is more clutch, a better scorer, or a better rebounder than him, but how in the world is he a better individual player than Lebron? I actually understand the argument for Durant; I just don't really agree with it. But explain why you think Carmelo is better than Lebron.

the weakest would be in the west coz there are lots of good teams in the west. its a dog fight in the west while atlanta would be an 8th/7th seed in the west. Even miami would not made the playoffs.
    Sure. Continue to ignore the East's winning record against the West overall for the season.