Page 6 of 54 FirstFirst ... 345678916 ... LastLast
    Banned

Default Re: Official Comic Book Draft V

I see ROCsteady looking at the list and I have a suspicion he will take my character -.-

Quote Originally Posted by ZeN
    I see ROCsteady looking at the list and I have a suspicion he will take my character -.-
    Roc appears to be going the evil root, Timmy D is the one you should be worried about. I also think I know who you're going to pick next.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by BoogieWoogieMan
    Roc appears to be going the evil root, Timmy D is the one you should be worried about. I also think I know who you're going to pick next.
    If your thinking of the guy with a glass helmet and shoots ice from his gun.. then maybe you have an idea..

THE INCREDIBLE HULK

The Hulk's level of strength is normally limited by Banner's subconscious influence. When Hulk allowed Jean Grey to psionically "shut Banner off", he reached a scale of power on which he managed to overpower and destroy the physical form of the villain Onslaught, at a time when it had reached a level with the fictional godlike entities, the Celestials.The Hulk is resistant to most forms of injury or damage. The extent varies between interpretations, but he has withstood the equivalent of solar temperatures, nuclear explosions, and planet-shattering impacts. Despite his remarkable resiliency, continuous barrages of high-caliber gunfire can hinder his movement to some degree, and this has been consistently portrayed outside the comic books, in both live-action films and animation. He has been shown to have both regenerative and adaptive healing abilities, including growing tissues to allow him to breathe underwater, surviving unprotected in space for extended periods, and when injured, healing from most wounds within seconds. As an effect, he has an extremely prolonged lifespan.

The Hulk's powerful legs allow him to leap into lower Earth orbit or across continents, and he has displayed sufficient superhuman speed to match Thor, or the Sentry.

He also possesses less commonly described powers, including abilities allowing him to "home in" to his place of origin in New Mexico,resist psychic control, or unwilling transformation; grow stronger from radiation or dark magic; and to see and interact with astral forms. The Hulk is also able to generate omnidirectional "explosions" of kinetic energy that completely destroy the planet he is standing on.

HULK SMASH FIGHTS EVERYONE SO WHOEVER PISSES HIM OFF WILL GET IT. HE'S ROGUE ON MY SQUAD
    Last edited by ROCSteady; 10-13-2011 at 12:38 PM.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Hero
    Zen, so that we don't pick each others picks... you should send me a list of the people you're looking at. Nothing says we can't be friendly about this.
    not sure if serious.. -.-

If your thinking of the guy with a glass helmet and shoots ice from his gun.. then maybe you have an idea..
    Didnt you check the list? I specifically took him off to piss you off!

And to AntiHero, only GMs with boss status in this draft are the adorable twosome. (JB and BJ)

Nice pick, Roc. But it could backfire in a team battle.

Who am I kidding? I love how you're sticking with the motto of this draft, F*ck Team Battles!

Timmy D is up!

Banned

Nice pick, Roc. But it could backfire in a team battle.

Who am I kidding? I love how you're sticking with the motto of this draft, F*ck Team Battles!

Timmy D is up!
    Told you!

He stole the Hulk!!!

Banned

Didnt you check the list? I specifically took him off to piss you off!

And to AntiHero, only GMs with boss status in this draft are the adorable twosome. (JB and BJ)
    I thought he wasnt on there because it was a given that I would get him..LOL

Told you!

He stole the Hulk!!!
    I had somebody else in mind, one of your favorites.

Banned

Could Apoc turn Hulk into one of his horsemen in this draft the way that a certain red character gave a piece of jewelry to the Hulk in the last draft?
    Naw.. thats seems like two waaaay different situations..

Banned

I had somebody else in mind, one of your favorites.
    Maybe not.. Im going kind of off the script with this one..

Banned

They both sound like rule bending to me
    How so?

Two people working together will either help or hurt each other based on their past behavior and skill/power set. Its not unreasonable to think that the Hulk would be a candidate for a ring.

The Apoc thing, thats just kind of random.. Unless, in a past storyline its specifically something that has happened.

Its really about how logical or plausible it is for what you are suggesting to happen..

Naw.. thats seems like two waaaay different situations..
    I don't know, it has happened before (Hulk became War). Not in a prep situation, but I might allow it in a team battle.

So i know who i want but theres still 6 people between now and me .

Btw guys, im doing this mostly from my phone so i wont have alot of pics just yet. Ill do some pictures midway through and then some more at the end.

Im also going to try to be (slightly) less of an ass in this draft