Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Made that high school varsity squad

Default Re: Steven A. Smith No Longer Backs Up LeBron, Goes Off On LBJ

lebron wants to be famous.. but he doesn't want to be a legend...

NBA rookie of the year senelcoolidge's Avatar

Lebron doesn't give a crap. We lost..oh well..I'm still getting paid and maybe we will win next year. That's his attitude. He also surrounds himself with "yes" men. Eventually he will be brought down to earth. How old is Lebron..16? Grow up.

Local High School Star DirtySanchez's Avatar

Totally agree with all he said. LeBrom represents the generation today well....he feels entitled.

Local High School Star

i fell off the chair when Skip says "Why are u so hard on this poor man?"
    Last edited by knightfall88; 10-13-2011 at 06:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Flagrant 2
    There's a reason Kobe and MJ never smile after losing. They're true winners.

LeBron = LOSER
    Magic Johnson had a constant SMILE on his face even while playing...... and he became one of the best players ever

and by the way.... who WASNT disappointed with Lebrons finals performance?

Even i bashed what he did......... more than anybody.... especially as a Lebron fan you get MAD more than anybody... because you know how good he is.... as a Lebron fan you expect at least a 30 point triple double from him every single night and you expect him to go nuts in the 4th quarter because he has done it before over and over in Playoffs.... even in this Playoff run..... he was looking like GOD before the Finals, closing games out over and over and over, finishing of the series with ridicilous clutch plays on both ends of the floor.......

then came the Finals... he continued to close games out in Game 1.... then everything just went to hell.... i mean scoring wise... he was not able to do anything.... 17.8 PPG for Lebron... in the Playoffs... Finals.... you would NEVER think that would happen......

in his first Finals when he was 21... with that scrub team.. with that one man rambo team... he wasnt even supposed to be there... i understand... he got overpowered by that fantastic Spur team, they were just to much....

After watching Lebron since Day 1... every single game.... just before he joined the Miami Heat.... you would know that if had at least 1 great teammate... he would immediately win a championship...

That is if a great teammate would COME to Cleveland.... but this Miami situation is different.... it was completely new teammates... new habbits he have to learn..... he had to change Role by way of learning to play OF THE BALL much more... new offense... new teammates.... new chemistry....

Next season my friends............. Next season........... if Lebron doesnt win a championship this upcoming season............... QUOTE THIS AND SCREENSHOT THIS LEBRON HATERS........... I WILL OFFICIALLY BECOME A LEBRON HATER................. NO MORE EXCUSES TO BE FOUND...........

Went way too hard at Lebron...and for what? A simple tweet? Wouldnt expect any less from Stephen A. though, lol.

Banned

Bunch of retards wasting air time..

3-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by DetroitPistonFan
    So you would still be smiling after losing in the Finals or even not winning another NBA Championship? Guys like Jordan, Magic, Kobe, Bird don't smile after those things happen. Basketball is/was their life. LeBron's life is about getting paid millions. The guy is STILL NOT SERIOUS about winning NBA Championships. He just talks about winning NBA Championships to make Miami and LeBron fans happy. All talk, no action. Hell, the guy even smiles big after winning the bronze medal back in the '04 Olympics.
    I'm not sure what you or Stephen A Smith really expect. For him to have a stone cold face and never smile at all for 4 straight months? To not do charity games? I'm pretty sure Jordan smiled from time to time for the 6 seasons of his career when he didn't win a title. He's a public figure thats in the media alot even during the offseason. There are bound to be some smiles that leak out. Its kind of a stupid thing to hate on.

All of his other points are valid though. Lebron joking about other options he may have that once again your average person can only dream of while average people have to suffer much more dire consequences because millionaires like himself and billionaires can't figure out how to divide billions of dollars is sort of insensitive. And it falls in line with the huge criticism of him that he's more of a businessman and opportunist then a basketball junkie that wants to compete. And SAS is absolutely right that there probably hasn't been one great player, hell I'd even say great player in all of sports, that has crowned himself and has been so full of himself and has wanted so much attention before ever winning anything significant. Jordan, Bird, Magic, Hakeem, and Shaq (yes, even him) were all way more humble then Lebron before they won a title. Shit, you could argue they were more humble even after (especially Bird, Hakeem, and Duncan.)

stephen a is so dumb.

dude wrote a big article on why deron williams was a traitor for getting a deal overseas, then a week later, the nbapa some out in support of players goijng overseas. smith is retarded.

Quote Originally Posted by chips93
    stephen a is so dumb.

dude wrote a big article on why deron williams was a traitor for getting a deal overseas, then a week later, the nbapa some out in support of players goijng overseas. smith is retarded.
    What does it have to do with what he said in that video?

all this over a ***ing tweet about him joking about the NFL..... what did he say anyways? "When is a deadline for NFL to sign a free-agent?"....... so god damn sad... can we give lebron a ***ing break? does ANYTHING have to blown up in to epic proportions? does anybody have any life outside of Lebron?

jesus freakin christ.... lebron should just delete that twitter account and cancel anything that involves GOING OUTSIDE OR TALKING TO SOMEBODY.....

lebron should just lock himself inside his house.... have no private life at all... and just come out when its time to play BASKETBALL..... and even there he should STFU... just play basketball... he should be a Robot

he shouldnt show ANY emotions either.......... he should STOP being happy person he is........

well yes... as you can see in this video they criticize him for being HAPPY aswell after the Finals.... for not Pointing his gun against his head after the Finals.....

this is getting ridicilous.... im a Lebron fan.... but even if i hated Lebron... you have to admit... this is absolutely ridicilous...
    Last edited by pauk; 10-13-2011 at 11:34 AM.

im a superhero

pauk you didnt bash lebron after his finals performance. you looked for ways out, and ways to praise him.

you even called wade and lebrons finals performances equal. i mean really? are you that retarded?

Quote Originally Posted by donald_trump
    pauk you didnt bash lebron after his finals performance. you looked for ways out, and ways to praise him.
    show me??????

you even called wade and lebrons finals performances equal. i mean really? are you that retarded?
    i didnt say they were EQUAL......... i said that Wade was not any much ultra super hero much better than Lebron............ Wade only scored more.... thats about it.. they both "CHOKED".... but it was only Lebron who got bashed... Wade never got bashed... despite "choking" himself... especially in Game 5 & 6

i brought A FACTUAL/LOGICAL REASON TO THAT STATEMENT!..... its not like i just farted out a stupid opinion like that.......... it was based on FACTS.... these FACTS =

GAME 1:
    Lebron was more productive than Wade... and they won, he had some amazing clutch plays.

GAME 2:
    Wade was more productive than Lebron... and they losed, both of them choked in the 4th, not able to close the game out. Only Lebron got bashed....

GAME 3:
    Wade was more productive than Lebron... and they won, but it was Lebrons gamewinning behind the back assist to Bosh which won the game.

GAME 4:
    Wade was more productive than Lebron... and they losed, both of them choked in the 4th, not able to close the game out. Only Lebron got bashed ofcourse....

GAME 5:
    Lebron was more productive than Wade... and they losed. Wade was horrible this game.. nobody criticized him for it, only Lebron got bashed instead again.

GAME 6:
    Lebron was more productive than Wade... and they losed. Wade was horrible this game.. nobody criticized him for it, only Lebron got bashed instead again.

LEBRON LED THEM TO 1 WIN
    WADE LED THEM TO 1 WIN

WADE PLAYED BETTER 3 TIMES
    LEBRON PLAYED BETTER 3 TIMES

AS YOU CAN SEE..... WADE WAS ACTUALLY NOT ANY SUPER MUCH BETTER.........

GUESS WHO IS RETARDED NOW?
    Last edited by pauk; 10-13-2011 at 11:48 AM.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by pauk

NOW LETS TAKE A LOOK AT THEIR OFFENSIVE IMPACT...

keep in mind 1 assist = 2-3 points in your teams boxscore

Lebron averaged 18 ppg with 7 apg... 7 apg = 14-21 team points
    14-21 pts by assists + 18 ppg = 32-39 ppg accountability
    Which means... Lebron was accountable for a total of 32-39 of his teams points...

Wade averaged 26 ppg with 5 apg... 5 apg = 10-15 team points
    10-15 pts by assists + 26 ppg = 36-41 ppg accountability
    Which means... Wade was accountable for a total of 36-41 of his teams points...

AS YOU CAN SEE..... WADE WAS ACTUALLY NOT ANY SUPER MUCH BETTER.........