Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Default Re: Monthly YCC Reminder: pete's montreux is a self confessed date-rapist

Okay Sergio, let's see you destroy rep this time.

waiting..............

Banned

Default Re: Monthly YCC Reminder: pete's montreux is a self confessed date-rapist

Quote Originally Posted by lilbill
    Okay Sergio, let's see you destroy rep this time.

waiting..............
    lol you're still so bitter about it, so easy to tell who you are a sock of

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Young
    lol you're still so bitter about it, so easy to tell who you are a sock of
    Not bitter about anything old sport, but a nice way to dodge the issue. Face it, you failed. Rep is back and Pete is raping the shit out of every female in the northeast and you can't do a damn thing about it.

Losing swag fast old sport.

Not bitter about anything old sport, but a nice way to dodge the issue. Face it, you failed. Rep is back and Pete is raping the shit out of every female in the northeast and you can't do a damn thing about it.

yo, I fired LoJ, you need a hype man? I am like Flavor Flav up in this mess.

I think Nick Young has Pete rape fantasies.

Banned

lol biting my style, sport? How swagless!

Neg/Rep is an illusion, an illusion the disillusioned desperately cling to in order to feel like there is some sort of order and class tier on this forum. However if you simply were to look at to focal point of reality you would see it is all a metaphyisical circus ring, and you are the clown in the center following the elephant and sweeping up the shit.

Also pete has stopped raping and even gotten himself a job since I exposed him. So not only have I helped improve his life, but I helped rescue women from rape, all from a simple internet post. SWAG

Rep is back and Pete is raping the shit out of every female in the northeast and you can't do a damn thing about it.

Also pete has stopped raping and even gotten himself a job since I exposed him. So not only have I helped improve his life, but I helped rescue women from rape, all from a simple internet post. SWAG

Yeah, you did that.

Banned

Yeah, you did that.

You mad my posts change the real world and yours are still stuck in the proto-typical ISH matrix, affecting no one, going unnoticed except for the few other elephant shit sweeping clowns that dwell in the darkest depths of the OTC?

Your mind is raped so bad, sport.

You are out of your element here son.

Get off my dick and find a new poster to fellatiate.

You just keep trying so hard, and failing even harder.

Swagless
    Last edited by Nick Young; 10-18-2011 at 09:49 AM.

You mad my posts change the real world and yours are still stuck in the proto-typical ISH matrix, affecting no one, and read and remembered by no one?
    Go back and read the title of this (your) thread. Now you want to say that Pete is no longer a rapist all because of you?

Banned

Go back and read the title of this (your) thread. Now you want to say that Pete is no longer a rapist all because of you?
    lol

lilbill is rag-dolling Nick Young in this thread, smash smash smash, then yo-yo'ing him into more weakness and wack ass comebacks, Nick Young is about to die. Another fake retirement any second now.

Dick Thong got his ass owned like a bitch he is.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Ass Dan
    lilbill is rag-dolling Nick Young in this thread, smash smash smash, then yo-yo'ing him into more weakness and wack ass comebacks, Nick Young is about to die. Another fake retirement any second now.
    lol not really sport, he bit my style and that's about all he acccomplished