Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Clipper Nation Soldier Clippersfan86's Avatar

Default Re: So I'm starting a paranormal research group.

Quote Originally Posted by ukplayer4
    ish has a resident ghostbuster.

paranormal activity 3 went down well then?
    Lol. Dude I've been doing things like this for a decade plus. I've always been intuitive to this kind of thing and since I was a kid I've been into paranormal. I should of mentioned my previous experience because people seem to think this is just out of the blue. It's just this is the first time I have a group of people who also want to do it with me.

BTW my intentions aren't to just investigate spirits. I want to delve into UFO, Alien Contact etc as well. My knowledge is there... now I just need the experiences for myself.

. Funny thing about your Ghostbuster comment though is me and my buddy joked about naming the group Slimer's Regime... or Ghostbusters INC. For copyright reasons I doubt we could use the name Ghostbusters.

Quote Originally Posted by Godzuki
    ure not worried about bringing ghosts/demons home with u?
    Not at all man. Demonic entity's usually latch onto weak or vulnerable people. I have training in the ministry and used to be a "Prayer Warrior" type. Even though I'm not really a Christian anymore.. my faith is strong and I feel protected if you will. I'm not worried man. Funny thing is before debunking noises at a "haunted" playground the other day.... My buddy and girlfriend wanted to leave after they heard banging ETC... and I busted a Zac Bagans and told them we aren't leaving until we get more.

I'm not scared by it at all (as long as I'm with people). Obviously if I wander to a haunted place on my own I'm going to be more paranoid. I'm just wanting some answers and some evidence of my own to share with people.
    Last edited by Clippersfan86; 10-31-2011 at 12:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DaHeezy
    Can you make your first case here in the OTC? There's a high level of activity with old posters re-incarnated as new poster on this board. These spirits won't tell us who they once were. It's a strange phenomenon that needs to be solved
    Honestly I wouldn't want to throw everyone's dirty laundry out there like that . I don't even want to know what kind of multiple personality mofo's I've been dealing with. I can tell you this though. The same people who have multiple accounts like you're saying... have been PMing me a lot asking for reps out of the blue.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. I'm So Rad
    RocketGreatness is like the herpes of ISH. No matter how many times you try to get rid of him, he just comes back. Everyone once in a while he'll be gone and you think it's safe then BOOM! He breaks out out of nowhere.

The rep whore
    I'll still be the same poster with 10 red bars.... or 10 green bars so I don't get why people go batsh*t over the reps.

Learning to shoot layups

I can give you two tips:
    1) ghosts are at their strongest at 3am and weakest at 3pm
    2) if you call a ghost by it's name it becomes stronger

Quote Originally Posted by AS85
    I can give you two tips:
    Yea... I need to stay out from 2-4 AM at least for the good stuff. We did it from 7-11 ish.

NBA Superstar

I can give you two tips:

where does this come from?

i mean i can start listing some stuff from Candyman if thats what we're doing

Quote Originally Posted by Godzuki
    where does this come from?

i mean i can start listing some stuff from Candyman if thats what we're doing
    Wouldn't surprise me. People like to troll these kinds of threads. In all seriousness though most activity happens between 3-5 AM.

Blu Ray

I really wish the Danvers State mental hospital wasn't torn down. It was widely considered one of the, if not THE most haunted location in the world. It's most likely where the frontal lobotomy was invented.

Read up on it here.

I lived next to a gentleman that was a foreman for the company that supervised the demo of the hospital. He used to come over and tell me all sorts of stories about how his guys were 'stealing' furniture that they found scattered throughout the premises, and that lots of strange things would start happening at their home and they brought the furniture there and used it. Tables and chairs and all different things. He said a lot of the guys ended up chucking the shit in the trash because they were freaked out. Whether I believe him or not is another question.

Quote Originally Posted by pete's montreux
    I really wish the Danvers State mental hospital wasn't torn down. It was widely considered one of the, if not THE most haunted location in the world. It's most likely where the frontal lobotomy was invented.

Read up on it here.

I lived next to a gentleman that was a foreman for the company that supervised the demo of the hospital. He used to come over and tell me all sorts of stories about how his guys were 'stealing' furniture that they found scattered throughout the premises, and that lots of strange things would start happening at their home and they brought the furniture there and used it. Tables and chairs and all different things. He said a lot of the guys ended up chucking the shit in the trash because they were freaked out. Whether I believe him or not is another question.
    Damn! Crazy dude. I want to do hospitals and asylums but have no idea where to get approvals.

I hope you didn't buy all that equipment solely for this purpose. I'd feel a bit silly using all that equipment playing pretend-scientist. Hell, even with all these scripted ghost shows on TV they still don't really catch anything on camera. It's usually just EVPs where they say some random noises are voices and personal experiences where anyone can make anything up or misinterpret something and such.

Learning to shoot layups

Quote Originally Posted by Clippersfan86
    Wouldn't surprise me. People like to troll these kinds of threads. In all seriousness though most activity happens between 3-5 AM.
    No buddy. I'm not trolling you.

What I stated earlier is a well documented fact. Ghosts are at their strongest at around 3am. I will scan a few pages of a book by Professor Pashupati, a well known paranormal sciences and occult practices expert. He's gone ghost chasing at that time. He met with a fair bit of success. Then he decided to go commercial and publish his books, thats when the ghosts deserted him.

But he's a known expert for exorcism, ghost hunting and communicating with those in the other world.

I've never personally met the guy, but I know a friend who has. Her home was on grounds that were once a cemetery and she needed his help to 'de-spook' the place.

Also, according to this guy, taking a ghosts name gives the ghost a certain degree of credibility and he becomes stronger.

Truth be told, I get very scared of all this stuff. Good luck to you though.

No buddy. I'm not trolling you.

What I stated earlier is a well documented fact. Ghosts are at their strongest at around 3am. I will scan a few pages of a book by Professor Pashupati, a well known paranormal sciences and occult practices expert. He's gone ghost chasing at that time. He met with a fair bit of success. Then he decided to go commercial and publish his books, thats when the ghosts deserted him.

But he's a known expert for exorcism, ghost hunting and communicating with those in the other world.

I've never personally met the guy, but I know a friend who has. Her home was on grounds that were once a cemetery and she needed his help to 'de-spook' the place.

Also, according to this guy, taking a ghosts name gives the ghost a certain degree of credibility and he becomes stronger.

Truth be told, I get very scared of all this stuff. Good luck to you though.
    It's not just ghosts. Everything becomes more active at 3 AM. It's said to be the witching hour and demonic activity peaks as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackass18
    I hope you didn't buy all that equipment solely for this purpose. I'd feel a bit silly using all that equipment playing pretend-scientist. Hell, even with all these scripted ghost shows on TV they still don't really catch anything on camera. It's usually just EVPs where they say some random noises are voices and personal experiences where anyone can make anything up or misinterpret something and such.
    Honestly.... I'm not spending a dime really dude. I'm trading my camera I don't use for a camcorder with night vision (I'd do it anyways!). My girl is getting me 2 items worth 50 combined (Infrared laser thermometer, EMF detector). Then that's it for me for now. Until I start getting some legit evidence. I'm not going to go all out on this immediately.

I agree everything is pretty much audible. The night vision thing is mainly actually for safety reasons. To look out for hobos, broken stairs etc because it works better than a flashlight since it lights the whole scoped area.

Chuck Hayes Stan Timmy D for MVP's Avatar

Consider me an ultra skeptic.

I chuckle at those stupid shows and there's one that I am convinced is a parody of the whole scene.

That said... if it's something you're passionate about, and lets be honest, have fun doing then I think it's cool. It really sounds like something that a group of friends could really have fun doing if you can get into it.