Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Default Re: Durant: Kobe would beat Lebron one on one

to many lebron haters/kobetards....

seriously... only me who thinks Lebron would absolutely destroy Kobe 1 on 1? wow!!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Droid101
    Paging Phong and all his LeBron travelling/horrible footwork gifs...

LOL

Pauk just craped in his pants

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by pauk

seriously... only me who thinks Lebron would absolutely destroy Kobe 1 on 1? wow!!

HAHAHAHA Bra u think LeBron can do anything, ANYTHING ! it dont matter what it is we ask u anything about LeBron can he do it ur answer always will be YES.

Quote Originally Posted by ZaaaaaH
    LOL

Pauk just craped in his pants
    not really... because i got even more of Kobes horrible footwork / traveling GIF's....

not really... because i got even more of Kobes horrible footwork / traveling GIF's....
    This kid is mentally retarded. Kobe having horrible footwork?

Banned

LOL

These are reasons why I know that u just dont like Kobe. Horrible Footwork with More Traveling GIFs then LeBron HAHAHA Come on Bra ~

HAHAHAHA Bra u think LeBron can do anything, ANYTHING ! it dont matter what it is we ask u anything about LeBron can he do it ur answer always will be YES.
    I am seriously trying not to be biased... i am honest with you....

I just cant understand how you cant see any logic/sense in this?
    A 33-34 year old Kobe with his PRP knee procedures trying to guard Lebron without one of his 4 teammates building a wall around Lebron/diving in for a charge or something... Lebron is faster/quicker/bigger/stronger, he will be ragdolling & blowing by & overpowering him................

and offensively Kobe trying to blow by him or something, once again without his 4 teammates screening lebron of.... Kobe will be getting mostly very tough jumpshots therefore...

What is so unrealistic about this? Seriously? Tell me?

Lebron will be able to guard todays Kobe better than Kobe will be able to guard Lebron...

Lebron will be able to get more of the higher percentage shots on Kobe than Kobe will be able to on Lebron....

I just cant understand how you dont see any logic / sense in this?

I gave you logical / realistic reasons........... you do nothing but sit there and insult me..... either dont post at all or post something CONSTRUCTIVE... prove these points wrong.... stop just going "bWhahahahahah, ur teh moronzzz!!!oonenne!!111!"
    Last edited by pauk; 11-04-2011 at 06:21 PM.

The Magic are a trash HylianNightmare's Avatar

LOL take a Charge. HAHAHAHAHHAA Who takes a Charge in 1vs1 or even Streetball.
    ~

me

Banned

I don't give a f*ck what people labeled him when he was drafted. Jerry Stackhouse was labeled the next Michael Jordan. OJ Mayo was labeled as a 6'4'' Kobe Bryant.

For a guy his size he is comfortable with the ball in his hands. But compared to actual guards and especially PGs his handles are average at best.

no, you are not the only one...
    Somebody sane in here (raging Bron haters notwithstanding) tell me how is scrawny guard like Kobe gonna slow down an athletic beast like Lebron 1-on-1 without any help defense? I mean all Bron has to do is bully his way to the hoop and score on a dunk or layup...or am I missing something here?

someone post that gif of lebron bricking that shot over 5'10" barea

Banned

I am seriously trying not to be biased... i am honest with you....

I just cant understand how you cant see any logic/sense in this?
    A 33-34 year old Kobe with his PRP knee procedures trying to guard Lebron without one of his 4 teammates building a wall around Lebron/diving in for a charge or something... Lebron is faster/quicker/bigger/stronger, he will be ragdolling & blowing by & overpowering him................

and offensively Kobe trying to blow by him or something, once again without his 4 teammates screening lebron of.... Kobe will be getting mostly very tough jumpshots therefore...

What is so unrealistic about this? Seriously? Tell me?

Lebron will be able to guard todays Kobe better than Kobe will be able to guard Lebron...

Lebron will be able to get more of the higher percentage shots on Kobe than Kobe will be able to on Lebron....

I just cant understand how you dont see any logic / sense in this?

I gave you logical / realistic reasons........... you do nothing but sit there and insult me..... either dont post at all or post something CONSTRUCTIVE... prove these points wrong.... stop just going "bWhahahahahah, ur teh moronzzz!!!oonenne!!111!"

HAHAHAHA aite Puak first I never called you names I have been giving u some of my Opinion. Honestly I dont think you are trying to be biased but in reailty You clearly look down on MR Kobe Bryant.

All the things you are pointing out how LeBron is Great at this and that and he has a PG handles with "Point Forward" Bull Shiiit and how Big LeBron is down there but all in all Those things you are mentioning has more to do with Team Full Court game then a Half Court 1vs1 game.

This is where it clearly shows me u are not a ball player or never played 1vs1 with American rules. You DO NOT have to be REAL QUICK and Athletic to Score in 1vs1. 1vs1 You are mostly in Triple Treat or Top of the Key with the Whole Court Open to you and the Defender and No one else. Like I mention before this is why Jump Shot is the most important thing in 1vs1. With Kobes Handles and Foot work addition to his Shooting skills on a Triple Treat Do you know how hard is to guard someone like Kobe especially when they get Hot In 1vs1 with Winner Ball.

All the Things you mention will not happen in 1vs1.
    Chase Down Blocks
    LeBron running Full Speed and just Running over Kobe
    LeBron having PG Handles to Dribble around everywhere
    Rebounding
    Etc Etc

Again I see ur ABC Logic Do not get me Wrong but you gotta think more advance then What you see. Also Im not saying Kobe will Kill LeBron 10/10 games, most likely 7/3 - 6/4 and some days It can be other way around LeBron beating Kobe but if we have to put our fortune on the line with 1 game to 21 Give me Kobe Bryant who will Drain that Clutch shot for the Win.

Kobe's footwork is vastly superior to Lebron's. You're delusional if you think otherwise.

Are we talking Kobe right now? Because LeBron would rape old man Kobe 1-on-1. Kobe often guards the worst player on the opposing team these days, how do you think he'd do against LeBron?

That said, if they were both at their peaks, then it could really go either way IMO. You guys have to remember that neither of them is going to really be able to stop the other, so it really depends on who gets in a rhythm first.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by RRR3
    Are we talking Kobe right now? Because LeBron would rape old man Kobe 1-on-1. Kobe often guards the worst player on the opposing team these days, how do you think he'd do against LeBron?

That said, if they were both at their peaks, then it could really go either way IMO. You guys have to remember that neither of them is going to really be able to stop the other, so it really depends on who gets in a rhythm first.

Ur right about that but Big difference is LeBron waits for the Rhythm while Kobe Creates his Rhythm.