Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011
    Banned

Default Re: ISH's #15 Player of Alltime

magnax1, if Robinson's playing time is being limited by foul trouble, he deserves blame for it. No excuses, its his job to stay on the court.
    To a certain extent yes, but it's also just a factor of statistical likelihood. If you play good defense you're just bound to get into foul trouble sometimes.

Local High School Star

True. The best way to really evaluate it would be to watch the series. I've never seen footage from that particular one though.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by NugzHeat3
    True. The best way to really evaluate it would be to watch the series. I've never seen footage from that particular one though.
    I have. It's been a while and I barely remember it though. Just knowing the Jazz from 94-96 though, Malone probably did play half the game at center.

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by magnax1
    I have. It's been a while and I barely remember it though. Just knowing the Jazz from 94-96 though, Malone probably did play half the game at center.
    Yeah he guarded Robinson quite a bit in those playoff series since they didn't really have a threat at PF and they could get away with Spencer or Ostertag and whoever guarding those guys.

Do you have the games on tape?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by NugzHeat3
    Yeah he guarded Robinson quite a bit in those playoff series since they didn't really have a threat at PF and they could get away with Spencer or Ostertag and whoever guarding those guys.

Do you have the games on tape?
    No. I can remember bits of the series though. I'd be surprised if most of it wasn't on youtube though.