Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Default Re: About this Wade > Kobe..

Quote Originally Posted by Heavincent
    Are you ****ing kidding me? First off, Wade has only been in two Finals, and he played like crap down the stretch in the 2011 Finals.

Kobe has four great Finals performances. Wade has one. This isn't even debatable.

Nice cop-out you clown

Kobe >>> Wade

Deal with it.

Are you ****ing kidding me? First off, Wade has only been in two Finals, and he played like crap down the stretch in the 2011 Finals.

Kobe has four great Finals performances. Wade has one. This isn't even debatable.
    Kobe didn't even need to play in his first 3 Finals for his team to win.
    He has only "clearly" been the best player on 1 of his 5 Title winning teams (09).

Wades 2011 Finals Performance is clearly better then any of Kobe's outside of 09 and you can even make a case its better then all of Kobe's.

Also outside of 02 and 09 when has Kobe played well in the Finals?

Good High School Starter

Quote Originally Posted by 32Dayz
    Kobe has one FMVP

Everyone knows Gasol was robbed in 2010.

How can you with a straight face say Kobe has been a better Finals Performer or has played better against Boston and Detroit.
    go back to realgm u clown 34dayz andrews or 230mvp whatever ur dumb names are. shaq's jizz needs to be wiped off ur face

Nice cop-out you clown

Kobe >>> Wade

Deal with it.
    When did I ever say Wade was better than Kobe (career-wise)? I didn't, because that's not even close to being true. I'm laughing because you have managed to convince yourself that:
    A.) Kobe is still better than Wade right now despite a lot of evidence to the contrary
    B.) Kobe is a better finals perfomer than Wade (funniest shit I've heard in a while). I don't even have to argue that one, deep down you know that is BS.

Quote Originally Posted by 32Dayz
    Kobe has one FMVP

Everyone knows Gasol was robbed in 2010.

I know you're a troll, but anybody that seriously thinks Pau deserved the FMVP in 2010 is legally retarded. Just thought I'd mention that.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackJoker23
    go back to realgm u clown 34dayz andrews or 230mvp whatever ur dumb names are. shaq's jizz needs to be wiped off ur face

Quote Originally Posted by RRR3
    When did I ever say Wade was better than Kobe (career-wise)? I didn't, because that's not even close to being true. I'm laughing because you have managed to convince yourself that:
    A.) Kobe is still better than Wade right now despite a lot of evidence to the contrary
    B.) Kobe is a better finals perfomer than Wade (funniest shit I've heard in a while). I don't even have to argue that one, deep down you know that is BS.
    When did I ever say that Kobe was better than Wade in 2011? Are you ****ing retarded?

Kobe is a better Finals performer than Wade. It's not even debatable. Four great Finals performances > One great Finals performance

Yeah, you're an idiot.

this guy trolls on RealGM and PSD
    34dayz and Andrew32, pathetic moron

I know you're a troll, but anybody that seriously thinks Pau deserved the FMVP in 2010 is legally retarded. Just thought I'd mention that.
    Because he was better in 4/7 Games?
    Because he was better in 3/4 Games they Won?
    Because he was better in the Final two Games of the series?
    Because he was by far the best player in the G7 Clincher?
    Because he came through in the Clutch in G7 single handedly saving the series for LA and preventing a Boston Victory Celebration?

Yea.. those are terrible reasons.

When did I ever say that Kobe was better than Wade in 2011? Are you ****ing retarded?

Kobe is a better Finals performer than Wade. It's not even debatable. Four great Finals performances > One great Finals performance

Yeah, you're an idiot.
    You talk about Kobe as if he's still the best player in the NBA, maybe you don't think that but then again whenever I read your post, I basically just hear "KOBEEEEEEEEE!!!!!" in my head And if Wade wasn't so great in this year's finals, then...gasp!!!!....guess who gets less blame? Yeah, that guy! Sure you wanna go there? And ROFLMFAO @ Kobe having 4 "Great" finals performances. Jesus christ. Plus Wade's 06 finals is better than any of Kobe's finals by a large margin.

Kobe has one "great finals performance" (09)
    one good one (02)
    the rest are average to mediocre to just plain terrible.

Quote Originally Posted by RRR3
    You talk about Kobe as if he's still the best player in the NBA, maybe you don't think that but then again whenever I read your post, I basically just hear "KOBEEEEEEEEE!!!!!" in my head And if Wade wasn't so great in this year's finals, then...gasp!!!!....guess who gets less blame? Yeah, that guy! Sure you wanna go there? And ROFLMFAO @ Kobe having 4 "Great" finals performances. Jesus christ. Plus Wade's 06 finals is better than any of Kobe's finals by a large margin.
    Better than any of Kobe's Finals by a large margin? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE!!!!!!

Kobe has four great Finals performances. Fact.

Wade wasn't completely awful in the 2011 Finals, but he sure as hell wasn't great either. He just looks better because Lebron had the worst Finals performance I have ever seen from a superstar.

****ing idiot. Keep responding, I'm having a good laugh here

Quote Originally Posted by Deuce Bigalow
    I troll on RealGM and PSD
    34dayz and Andrew32, pathetic moron
    Just because I dont share your opinions on certain topics does not make me a "Troll".

Thats a very narrow minded way to think buddy.

I can respect your opinions even if I disagree with them.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackJoker23
    bean>shaq

Quote Originally Posted by yellowmelo
    Bean da GAWD is the goat