Page 17 of 46 FirstFirst ... 71415161718192027 ... LastLast

Default Re: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

A friend of mine somehow puts out 240 damage with something he does with an orc. Thats crazy.
    [COLOR=#1f497d][COLOR=black]He gained the ability that gives me 6 times power on stealth kills. So if he stealth kills someone when in berserker mode with a weapon that has 20 in damage he actually does 240 points of damage.[/COLOR][/COLOR]

Clipper Nation Soldier Clippersfan86's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by G-train
    Interesting.
    I am interested in that real estate, not so much the swords now.
    My Greatsword does 37 damage, and I presume I can find even better ones. I can put down a Dragon with it in about 30-45 seconds.

What quest line will get me the large house?
    Oh I bought it with my 23k gold. I spent like 5k on house and another 2-3k on furnishings. I got all that gold from doing Dark Brotherhood. Final quest you can decide to tell truth that payment was 20k gold or lie and say 10k or 5k. I said 5k.. so got to keep the 15k difference on top of what I already had lol.

A friend of mine somehow puts out 240 damage with something he does with an orc. Thats crazy.
    [COLOR=#1f497d][COLOR=black]He gained the ability that gives me 6 times power on stealth kills. So if he stealth kills someone when in berserker mode with a weapon that has 20 in damage he actually does 240 points of damage.[/COLOR][/COLOR]
    I do 30x damage for all one handed sneak attacks. . Jester Gloves from Dark Brotherhood double all sneak attack damage and my skills I learned give me 15x without gloves. So I'd be doing.... 720 damage while your friend does 240.

I have 4 really good sets of armor. Dark Brotherhood, Jester, Thieves Guild and Nightingale. It's cool because I match them up based on what I need. Sometimes I have to combine up to 3 of the sets for example to get most efficient killing.. or most efficient pickpocketing.
    Last edited by Clippersfan86; 11-17-2011 at 08:03 PM.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

I bought the house in Windhelm, but man, its messed up. I really do not want to investigate this. Creepy.

Quote Originally Posted by Clippersfan86
    Oh I bought it with my 23k gold. I spent like 5k on house and another 2-3k on furnishings. I got all that gold from doing Dark Brotherhood. Final quest you can decide to tell truth that payment was 20k gold or lie and say 10k or 5k. I said 5k.. so got to keep the 15k difference on top of what I already had lol.
    cool, i only have the 5k house in whitehall, only on level 8. all fitted out. the food etc is a nice bonus lol.
    I tried every type of person up to about level 5 and went back to the original.

Quote Originally Posted by Clippersfan86
    I do 30x damage for all one handed sneak attacks. . Jester Gloves from Dark Brotherhood double all sneak attack damage and my skills I learned give me 15x without gloves. So I'd be doing.... 720 damage while your friend does 240.

I have 4 really good sets of armor. Dark Brotherhood, Jester, Thieves Guild and Nightingale. It's cool because I match them up based on what I need. Sometimes I have to combine up to 3 of the sets for example to get most efficient killing.. or most efficient pickpocketing.
    ah fair enough, neither of us have put in serious time yet. Is any of that armour heavy?

STICKY this thread I reckon

ah fair enough, neither of us have put in serious time yet. Is any of that armour heavy?
    I've put in like 60 hours. All light armor.

Is it worthwhile to level up smithing as a destruction/conjuration caster type? I pretty much just stand back and let my pets tank while I nuke and heal.

Banned

So I've tried playing a 2h warrior and a mage, tonight i think i might make a dual wielding ranger\assassin type using stealth bow shots to weaken then hacking them down. Any tips for that type of play style? Thinking either a wood elf or dark elf.

Quote Originally Posted by outbreak
    So I've tried playing a 2h warrior and a mage, tonight i think i might make a dual wielding ranger\assassin type using stealth bow shots to weaken then hacking them down. Any tips for that type of play style? Thinking either a wood elf or dark elf.
    Wood elf.
    But you will come back to your 2h warrior, they are too effective.

Learning to shoot layups thugginnuggin's Avatar

It's true.. sneak attack is seriously over the top.. Archery sneak attack x3 + 80% damage on a 34+10 bow with 14dmg Arrows. My sneak is at 85 so i sneak up after the sneak attack bow attack and x30 backstab with the blade of woe.... ridiculous... nothing survives. i had to bump the difficulty up.

My Rogue is level 22 and my Mage is now 17. I think I'll make a Warrior and try. I love Rogue and Mage but it would be nice not to have to sneak around and just smash on some fools.

Are there any perks to joining the stormcloaks or imperials? I'm still trying to decide which route to go.

A very hard lesson was learned tonight. There is a mission where you are supposed to give some gear to a wood elf so he can sneak it in to a place for you. I quickly pressed out of it and gave him no gear. I had to go to the place, died because of no gear to help me fight. Decide to go back and load a save, last save was just after I talked to the wood elf. Gotta go back another save, next save is from 3 hours ago...

I fought two dragons, had all the rest of the orcish ore that I needed to complete the orc armor gear and upgrades, and most of the gear was already made. And everything is gone....

save you fools, save!!! Save your games often!!