Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast
    Dunking on everybody in the park

Default Re: Charlie Zelenoff vs Floyd Mayweather Sr. when sparring goes wrong!!

holy shit

what a ****ing *****, seriously. one of these times its gonna be the wrong guy and hes gonna get seriously ****ed up.

Quote Originally Posted by donald_trump
    how do you ruin such a great opportunity? you are literally in the ring with a boxing great and you go and do that?
    its just pathetic.

is this the guy that said he could knock out any heavyweight? someone needs to go over there and beat his ass.
    Yea hes trying to get a fight with Vitali Klitschko right now

Quote Originally Posted by PistonsFan#21
    I think that match would be a 1 hit KO. I'd buy it on PPV to see Charlie get knocked out.

If all this guy does is train and talk about boxing and fight, why is he still so terrible? Other videos have obviously either paid bums or friends(somehow) just swinging above his head or nowhere near him then divin to the floor.

Quote Originally Posted by Positive
    holy shit

what a ****ing *****, seriously. one of these times its gonna be the wrong guy and hes gonna get seriously ****ed up.
    i've always been on the side of ppl trying to showcase they talent. Which in a weird way that's what Charlie Z is doing. ( you can argue if he has talent or not when it comes to boxing).

it is the antics he has been pulling for years now. It is obvious now more than ever, that he needs medical help.

but at the same time people need to realize a lot of the shyt he does is involuntary( he can't control himself) , since he hasn't receive medical help. He can't differentiate between "right" and " wrong". Some ppl can't. His delusionment in terms of "reality" and "non reality".

Shyt Charlie Z would be a great research paper for you medical students. Trying to figure out the Curious Case of Charlie Z.
    Last edited by lilojmayo; 11-10-2011 at 01:10 AM.

im a superhero

Quote Originally Posted by PistonsFan#21
    jesus... hes deluded.

someone go and knock his ass out? where is he located? LA?
    surely there is some 200lbs+ person on here who can go over there and knock him out in one punch and end his dream and hopefully get him to become a fully functional member of society.

NBA Superstar

this video should go viral. it deserves it. someone needs to put this on world star hip hop too

Dunking on everybody in the park

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong
    I think that match would be a 1 hit KO. I'd buy it on PPV to see Charlie get knocked out.
    I would absolutely pay to watch him get hit by a heavyweight, any professional heavyweight.

Quote Originally Posted by donald_trump
    jesus... hes deluded.

someone go and knock his ass out? where is he located? LA?
    surely there is some 200lbs+ person on here who can go over there and knock him out in one punch and end his dream and hopefully get him to become a fully functional member of society.
    he has been knocked out before (off camera) by some dude named Oleg.

verylegit
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

Quote Originally Posted by lilojmayo
    i've always been on the side of ppl trying to showcase they talent. Which in a weird way that's what Charlie Z is doing. ( you can argue if he has talent or not when it comes to boxing).

it is the antics he has been pulling for years now. It is obvious now more than ever, that he needs medical help.

but at the same time people need to realize a lot of the shyt he does is involuntary( he can't control himself) , since he hasn't receive medical help. He can't differentiate between "right" and " wrong". Some ppl can't. His delusionment in terms of "reality" and "non reality".

Shyt Charlie Z would be a great research paper for you medical students. Trying to figure out the Curious Case of Charlie Z.
    i think its because he talked way too much of it that people dont realize that. but i see your point. it's kinda sad tbh. where is MYTH? as a professional, i'd like to hear your viewpoint. i'm still baffled as to how he got in the ring with a legend, i am inclined to laugh but at the same time i feel bad for charlie z...

this guy is worse than loj

Quote Originally Posted by Godzuki
    this video should go viral. it deserves it. someone needs to put this on world star hip hop too
    He doesn't deserve to be famous.

Quote Originally Posted by lilojmayo

It is sad it it's way. His "friends" are probably using him for their own amusement and most everyone thinks he's a giant joke. It's messed up when people have to hope he gets his ass kicked so bad that it brings him back to reality.

Have you guys seen him sucker punch the guy that beat him in his only professionnal fight?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hxumQTjBLgY

I want to see Pacquiao vs. Zelenoff with no Head Gear.

verylegit
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

i just saw the ending. i don't think it's appropriate to be laughing at him any longer. he needs help/