Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 567891011 ... LastLast
    Banned

Default Re: European League Scrubs/Role Players That Started In NBA And/Or Are Lotto Picks

Quote Originally Posted by Euroleague
    You know what, Navarro is dominating the NBA right freaking now too.
    Who the **** is Navarro? The Spaniard who hasn't been in the NBA since 2008?

Default Re: European League Scrubs/Role Players That Started In NBA And/Or Are Lotto Picks

Quote Originally Posted by Dave3
    Why are you attributing what others have said to me? If I've never said any of that why is it being held against me? The fact of the matter is in his last Euroleague season, he was a starter. Why not call him a "starter" in your OP?
    Why are you trolling?

http://www.euroleague.net/competitio...asoncode=E2008

50% of the games he started.

I never said a damn thing about him not starting either.

You on the other hand asserted that not starting all the games means you can't be called a starter.

So according to you, not starting every game in NBA = "not a starter"

not starting every game in Euroleague = a starter

Quote Originally Posted by Kblaze8855
    .....it didnt actually. It was kinda a big argument at the time....
    reading comprehension 101

Default Re: European Scrubs/Role Players That Start In NBA/And Or Are Lotto Picks

Quote Originally Posted by Rooster
    you forgot

Nate Napoleon Dynamite Huffman

and

Joseph Blair

You forgot Curtis Stinson - NBA MVP

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by RRR3
    Euroleague why are you too cowardly to admit you live in Arkansas? You can't call anyone a "chicken" until you address this. If you do, we may take you more seriously, at least just a little bit. Now admit it, stop avoiding it, you just look worse by doing so.
    Do you have his address? I'd love to show up at his house and shove my c

Euroleague, you incredibly wimpy coward, admit you are from ARKANSAS!!!!!! You look like the biggest "chicken" (to quote you) ever.

Banned

Default Re: European Scrubs/Role Players That Start In NBA/And Or Are Lotto Picks

You forgot Curtis Stinson - NBA MVP
    D-League MVP. Kind of a different league and all.

Decent playground baller

What?

According to this forum every single player in the NBA that played in Europe and was drafted from there and then came to the nBA was a "dominant superstar in Europe."

1000 times it is said here that "all of the best players in the history of Europe came to the NBA".

"Every single one of the best European players are in the NBA."

Now all of a sudden it's, oh yeah well of course they were just role players in Europe too, just like in NBA.

This is your genius counter argument to the point of this thread.

Casspi in Europe evolve from a marginal player to a important role player in his last year, averaging 9 points on 50% shooting.

So he was nowhere near a scrub and he was one of the most promising players in Europe for his age

Lots of times NBA signs players that have potential. Casspi is the case. When he left Maccabi he was only 20 years. For a 20 year guy averaging 9 points on Euroleague on 50% shooting is quite good

Why are you trolling?

50% of the games he started.

I never said a damn thing about him not starting either.

You on the other hand asserted that not starting all the games means you can't be called a starter.

So according to you, not starting every game in NBA = "not a starter"

not starting every game in Euroleague = a starter
    Putting words in people's mouth? I said he started 38%. 38% isn't quite 50%. What's interesting though is that 50% isn't a starter, while 38% is...

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyWall
    D-League MVP. Kind of a different league and all.
    He listed players that didn't actually win the Euroleague MVP award, even one that played in a different league.

Your point?

Quote Originally Posted by Hyman
    Casspi in Europe evolve from a marginal player to a important role player in his last year, averaging 9 points on 50% shooting.

So he was nowhere near a scrub and he was one of the most promising players in Europe for his age

Lots of times NBA signs players that have potential. Casspi is the case. When he left Maccabi he was only 20 years. For a 20 year guy averaging 9 points on Euroleague on 50% shooting is quite good
    Where did I say he was a scrub in Euroleague?

Decent playground baller

Neither one of them plays in the Euroleague. Which is why this forum is so full of shit with all the endless bull shit it posts on a daily basis about how these guys and Morrison and others "are dominating Euroleague".

You know what, Navarro is dominating the NBA right freaking now too.
    Deron Williams doesnt need to play Euroleague for knowing he would rock Euroleague, the same as Tony Parker.

They are global basketball stars. They have the skills and the athleticism to own Euroleague. They are not Josh Childress, Linas Kleiza, Omar Casspi, Rudy Fernandez types of player.

Banned

He listed players that didn't actually win the Euroleague MVP award, even one that played in a different league.

Your point?
    That you're incorrect about Curtis winning an NBA MVP.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave3
    Putting words in people's mouth? I said he started 38%. 38% isn't quite 50%. What's interesting though is that 50% isn't a starter, while 38% is...
    25 minutes per game in the NBA

13 in Euroleague

Clearly, he was more important in Euroleague.............

Decent playground baller

Really, what factor makes you think that Deron Williams wouldn be a top euroleague guard?

He has the vision, he has the pace, he is more athletic than anyone, he can shoot.

I cant really imagine what makes you think Deron Williams wouldnt rock the league when probably he is the American guard that suits better for the European star.