Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 ... LastLast

Default Re: European League Scrubs/Role Players That Started In NBA And/Or Are Lotto Picks

Quote Originally Posted by Hyman
    Deron Williams doesnt need to play Euroleague for knowing he would rock Euroleague, the same as Tony Parker.

They are global basketball stars. They have the skills and the athleticism to own Euroleague. They are not Josh Childress, Linas Kleiza, Omar Casspi, Rudy Fernandez types of player.
    Deron Williams sure the hell rocked EuroChallenge so far, failing to even qualify to Eurocup against Dexia Mons, not even the best team from Belgian League.

His legendary 11/8 stats on something like 20% shooting sure the hell rocked it alright.

You are right, those other players would never play like that at that same level. Well, maybe Childress. He just flat out sucks in any league.

"Global stars". Amazing how you can play only in USA/Canada and be a "global star".

Oh wait........I guess their time in Eurocup/French League and TBL/EuroChallenge qualifies too right?

"Global stars". Yes, indeed. No doubt about that.
    Last edited by Euroleague; 11-10-2011 at 09:50 PM.

Default Re: European Scrubs/Role Players That Start In NBA/And Or Are Lotto Picks

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyWall
    That you're incorrect about Curtis winning an NBA MVP.
    Your point?

Banned

Default Re: European League Scrubs/Role Players That Started In NBA And/Or Are Lotto Picks

Really, what factor makes you think that Deron Williams wouldn be a top euroleague guard?

He has the vision, he has the pace, he is more athletic than anyone, he can shoot.

I cant really imagine what makes you think Deron Williams wouldnt rock the league when probably he is the American guard that suits better for the European star.
    You can't actually take anything that euroleague posts seriously. He suffers from a severe case of Asperger's syndrome.

Decent playground baller

Quote Originally Posted by Euroleague
    Deron Williams sure the hell rocked EuroChallenge so far, failing to even qualify to Eurocup against Dexia Mons, not even the best team from Belgian League.

His legendary 11/8 stats on something like 20% shooting sure the hell rocked it alright.

You are right, those other players would never play like that at that same level. Well, maybe Childress. He just flat out sucks in any league.
    Your hate is enormous

Banned

Default Re: European Scrubs/Role Players That Start In NBA/And Or Are Lotto Picks

Your point?
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyWall
    That you're incorrect about Curtis winning an NBA MVP.

Really, what factor makes you think that Deron Williams wouldn be a top euroleague guard?

He has the vision, he has the pace, he is more athletic than anyone, he can shoot.

I cant really imagine what makes you think Deron Williams wouldnt rock the league when probably he is the American guard that suits better for the European star.

Yeah..Team USA will never ever lose a game, oh wait...........

The Heat can't lose.....oh wait...........

He does not play in the Euroleague. Calling him the best player in Europe when he plays in like the 8-10 best leagues on the continent is absurd, even for most NBA only fans.

It's like saying a D-League player is the best player on the North American continent and the "best NBA player".

Hell, Deron Williams does not even play as well as Mire Chatman did last year, on the same team, in the same role. He does not even play as well as Darius Washington does in TBL.

Darius Washginton..perhaps you remember him from his days with Aris and Roma? He is playing even better than Williams in TBL.

So I guess that means Chatman and Washinton would be also the best player in Euroleague obviously - if they just played there.

And seriously, "more athletic than anyone". Put down the crack pipe.

25 minutes per game in the NBA

13 in Euroleague

Clearly, he was more important in Euroleague.............

Well,

1. it's 17.5 in Euroleague, where the team leader plays 32, as opposed to the NBA where players play 42 mpg at times, so in the NBA there are more minutes to be played.

And 4th leading scorer on team which is in the top 16 (on 50% FG%)

Or

8th leading scorer on 5th worst team? (on 41% FG%)

Your hate is enormous
    Your BS is enormous. You just state that some guy that does not play in Euroleague will automatically be the best in that league bar none without any question.

When he struggled in about the 10th best league in Europe.

Would he be the best player in Euroleague? Maybe he would. Can you say he would be without any question?

No. And only an idiot would even try to make that claim for Williams, considering how he played so far in Europe. He's not even playing that well by Turkish League standards.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave3
    Well,

1. it's 17.5 in Euroleague, where the team leader plays 32, as opposed to the NBA where players play 42 mpg at times, so in the NBA there are more minutes to be played.

And 4th leading scorer on team which is in the top 16 (on 50% FG%)

Or

8th leading scorer on 5th worst team? (on 41% FG%)
    well it's 13 career in Euroleague. 25 career in NBA.

18 in last year of Euroleague. 25 first year in NBA.

You obviously have absolutely no point. I'm done discussing it with you.

Decent playground baller

Yeah..Team USA will never ever lose a game, oh wait...........

The Heat can't lose.....oh wait...........

He does not play in the Euroleague. Calling him the best player in Europe when he plays in like the 8-10 best leagues on the continent is absurd, even for most NBA only fans.

It's like saying a D-League player is the best player on the North American continent and the "best NBA player".

Hell, Deron Williams does not even play as well as Mire Chatman did last year, on the same team, in the same role. He does not even play as well as Darius Washington does in TBL.

Darius Washginton..perhaps you remember him from his days with Aris and Roma? He is playing even better than Williams in TBL.

So I guess that means Chatman and Washinton would be also the best player in Euroleague obviously - if they just played there.

And seriously, "more athletic than anyone". Put down the crack pipe.
    You are seriously overrating Euroleague.

In Europe they are great european players that do not play in Euroleague. As well as great football players that dont play in Champions League.

You are obsessed with EL because Greek League is a shit and people get bored of Olympiacos and PAO arriving to the final losing 1 or 2 matches.

At least 8 spanish teams are perfectly capable of making Euroleague's top 16 in any normal year. Isnt ACB a competitive league?
    Last edited by Hyman; 11-10-2011 at 09:58 PM.

You are seriously overrating Euroleague.

In Europe they are great european players that do not play in Euroleague. As well as great football players that dont play in Champions League.

You are obsessed with EL because Greek League is a shit and people get bored of Olympiacos and PAO arriving to the final losing 1 or 2 matches.
    You are overrating the NBA.

You are obssessed with the NBA because you are brainwashed by hype and marketing.

ACB is a shit. People are bored of Barca-Real BS in both main sports.

well it's 13 career in Euroleague. 25 career in NBA.

18 in last year of Euroleague. 25 first year in NBA.

You obviously have absolutely no point. I'm done discussing it with you.
    Thanks, I got my answer.

At least 8 spanish teams are perfectly capable of making Euroleague's top 16 in any normal year. Isnt ACB a competitive league?
    Real
    Barca
    Baskonia
    Malaga

Valencia..maybe (sometimes)

Bilbao..maybe (sometimes)

???????????????????????

4-6 teams and that is it.

8 teams?

Default Re: European Scrubs/Role Players That Started In NBA And/Or Are Lotto Picks

[QUOTE=B

Quote Originally Posted by Dave3
    Thanks, I got my answer.
    Yes you did. Casspi is better in NBA than he was in Euroleague.