Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Smoke117's Avatar

Default Re: ISH's #19 Player of Alltime

Quote Originally Posted by SuperPippen
    Yea, U definitely MAD.

Get over yourself.

It's not really mad when you've had over 12 or so shots of whisky inside you, it's just bad judgement and babbling.

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelCheazley
    Calm down. You're so butthurt. Who is he rated lower than that he is sooo much better than? Instead of swearing and being proud that you know who darwin(acting like thats something special) is say who is rated too high and argue. Do not swear like an uneducated tool. Tim Duncan over Hakeem can be due to his championships. You need to calm down its an opinion based list which is fairly accurate considering the posters here.
    That's ****ing horse shit btw. Who did Hakeem lead to the championships in 94...I sure as **** know it was a lot worse team than any god damn team Tim Duncan ever did so don't bring up championships here. Tim Duncan played with better players, period. That is no god damn mystery. The most idiot and hilarious argument i've heard is how mario elie used to hit some clutch shots...yeah because mario elie hitting that occasional clutch shot was so much more important than manu ginobili a star ****ing player dropping 20 or so points in playoff games game in game out right? Some of you kids should have NO opinions because it only goes back to 2000 and not before that. You know horse shit.
    Last edited by Smoke117; 11-11-2011 at 02:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke117
    It's not really mad when you've had over 12 or so shots of whisky inside you, it's just bad judgement and babbling.
    Weed > Whiskey

Weed + Whiskey >>>

Quote Originally Posted by 32Dayz
    Weed > Whiskey

Weed + Whiskey >>>

Did you read my PM ?

That's ****ing horse shit btw. Who did Hakeem lead to the championships in 94...I sure as **** know it was a lot worse team than any god damn team Tim Duncan ever did so don't bring up championships here. Tim Duncan played with better players, period. That is no god damn mystery.
    That 94 team team Hakeem had was pretty weak but he still had a few solid/elite roleplayers.

Hakeems 95 team was stacked as hell.

btw what makes me mad is not any of this but the fact that I have to wake up at 9am tomorrow and get up on teh god damn roof tomorrow to help my dad with some shit because its going to rain. THAT IS SOMETHING YOU GET MAD ABOUT especially when you are going to have an epic hangover and you have a phobia about heights to begin with NOT arguing with some 14 year old little **** nuts on the internet. So the massive headache, nauseas and fear of heights tomorrow makes me more angry than either of you idiots could. So stop sucking your ***** and thinking you are so special.
    Last edited by Smoke117; 11-11-2011 at 02:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Legends66NBA7
    Did you read my PM ?
    Yea bro, just pm'ed you back.

Dunking on everybody in the park Tha Catalyst's Avatar

Mikan should be over Dirk no matter what way people twist the criteria, lucky we have a bunch of 13 year olds on this site who have watched basketball for 2 years and have voted Dirk/Garnett over Mikan.

B-Eazy Mike Beasley MichaelCheazley's Avatar

That's ****ing horse shit btw. Who did Hakeem lead to the championships in 94...I sure as **** know it was a lot worse team than any god damn team Tim Duncan ever did so don't bring up championships here. Tim Duncan played with better players, period. That is no god damn mystery. The most idiot and hilarious argument i've heard is how mario elie used to hit some clutch shots...yeah because mario elie hitting that occasional clutch shot was so much more important than manu ginobili a star ****ing player dropping 20 or so points in playoff games game in game out right? Some of you kids should have NO opinions because it only goes back to 2000 and not before that. You know horse shit.
    1. I know my shit and have been watching the nba before 2000.
    2. That is not MY argument thats and example of an argument that can be made. It's opinion.
    3. If the quality of supporting cast is in question why isnt rick barry ranked over everyone?Duncan and Olajuwon's impact on the league was similar. IF you think Duncan shouldnt be in the same sentence your delusional.
    4. Its opinion. Respect others and yours will be respected as well. If you dont agree argue why in a civil matter.

Rip Samurai Swoosh L8kersfan222's Avatar

D-Rob

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelCheazley
    1. I know my shit and have been watching the nba before 2000.
    2. That is not MY argument thats and example of an argument that can be made. It's opinion.
    3. If the quality of supporting cast is in question why isnt rick barry ranked over everyone?Duncan and Olajuwon's impact on the league was similar. IF you think Duncan shouldnt be in the same sentence your delusional.
    4. Its opinion. Respect others and yours will be respected as well. If you dont agree argue why in a civil matter.
    respect is earned not freely given.

Quote Originally Posted by Tha Catalyst
    Mikan should be over Dirk no matter what way people twist the criteria, lucky we have a bunch of 13 year olds on this site who have watched basketball for 2 years and have voted Dirk/Garnett over Mikan.
    Isn't their agenda obvious? Majority of ISH only knows basketball since 2000.

Banned

David Robinson, I would vote D. Wade but not many people would be with me.

Dunking on everybody in the park Tha Catalyst's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by D-Wade316
    Isn't their agenda obvious? Majority of ISH only knows basketball since 2000.
    Disgusting isn't it, every achievement Dirk has Mikan has done more. He is better statistically, in individual achievements and team accomplishments. He was better, it's as close to a fact as an opinion can be. I want to see if Rose/Durant win a championship and are catapulted into top 25 immediately while people like say Isiah become an afterthought. No saying Dirk can't end in the top 20 but he isn't there now.

Quote Originally Posted by Tha Catalyst
    Disgusting isn't it, every achievement Dirk has Mikan has done more. He is better statistically, in individual achievements and team accomplishments. He was better, it's as close to a fact as an opinion can be. I want to see if Rose/Durant win a championship and are catapulted into top 25 immediately while people like say Isiah become an afterthought. No saying Dirk can't end in the top 20 but he isn't there now.
    Yeah. Players from the 50s to the 80s are virulently disrespected here. E.g. Mikan, Cousy, Baylor, Pettit. The guys I mentioned SHOULD BE OVER DIRK. Period.